Cruiserweight Classic?

So, playing as USPW in the current data, I want to run a multiple night special that is similar to WWE's Cruiserweight Classic to introduce a Cruiserweight division. The problem is, I don't want the event scores to hurt my popularity. What would be the best way to present this?

B show is your best bet, especially with USPW having its own broadcaster.

You could do it as a stand alone event, but that impacts company popularity, meaning you need a stronger main event. so you always do like a Royal Rumble style main event or something with the CW matches being the rest of the show. Not ideal, but it would work.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43761" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks guys. Think I'm gonna go with a limited run 'B' show. Any names you'd target for the tournament? I've already got a few picked out, but I'm still looking for some names.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Its pretty easy to do a filter search to find yourself some good wrestlers and good high fliers (so I'm trying to avoid just listing off those people), but I know Silver Tiger and Thrill Seeker are at the top of both of those categories. If you're looking for an international tournament like the actual CGC, I'd recommend checking out the ZEN and ACPW rosters. ZEN has a deceptively deep roster in terms of cruiserweights. Vertigo comes to mind.</p><p> </p><p> Unless you're 100% you want to keep a worker, make sure you sign the tournament participants to PPA contracts until you know you're keeping them in your cruiserweight division.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rebby" data-cite="Rebby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43761" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Its pretty easy to do a filter search to find yourself some good wrestlers and good high fliers (so I'm trying to avoid just listing off those people), but I know Silver Tiger and Thrill Seeker are at the top of both of those categories. If you're looking for an international tournament like the actual CGC, I'd recommend checking out the ZEN and ACPW rosters. ZEN has a deceptively deep roster in terms of cruiserweights. Vertigo comes to mind.<p> </p><p> Unless you're 100% you want to keep a worker, make sure you sign the tournament participants to PPA contracts until you know you're keeping them in your cruiserweight division.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah thanks man. I'm not sure how big I'm gonna make it, but I have some guys in developmental right now like El Mitico Jr, American Flash, Frankie Dee, and Remmy Skye.</p><p> </p><p> Others I'm looking at for either written or PPA deals are Babau and Moroi, Nicolas Lopez, Chess Maniac, Frankie Perez, Fox Mask, Hugh de Aske, and some others. I'll have to look at some foreign companies for some workers that can work in the US.</p>

Yeah thanks man. I'm not sure how big I'm gonna make it, but I have some guys in developmental right now like El Mitico Jr, American Flash, Frankie Dee, and Remmy Skye.

Others I'm looking at for either written or PPA deals are Babau and Moroi, Nicolas Lopez, Chess Maniac, Frankie Perez, Fox Mask, Hugh de Aske, and some others. I'll have to look at some foreign companies for some workers that can work in the US.

If it's going to be integrated with women involved, too, you would be remiss not to include Fuyuko Higa.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="piccamo" data-cite="piccamo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43761" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If it's going to be integrated with women involved, too, you would be remiss not to include Fuyuko Higa.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Won't be integrated, but I've got my eye on Fuyuko Higa. I won't even hire her to developmental right now because I don't want those guys to screw up booking her.</p>

Archived