Wiki I worked Nonstop on

I had a quick look at it and I thought it was really cool the amount of work you put into it. Back when I was still doing diaries on here I always wanted to do something like what you did but I never had the ambition to do it. Keep up the good work.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rainmaker" data-cite="Rainmaker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43770" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Trying to think of notable people who could still be working during 2035 and there is only one I can think of young and notable enough atm. How's Will Ospreay doing, he should be around 40. <p> </p><p> PS. Awesome work btw</p></div></blockquote><p> also he is unemployed and still active but his stats are s--- now</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr_Hendrix" data-cite="Mr_Hendrix" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43770" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great stuff!<p> </p><p> I'm really interested in what happened with Tyler Breeze.</p></div></blockquote><p> I had a three way brand split he ended up winning its title and was the top guy he always put on great matches but sadly i used the shake it up command and he died in a plane crash</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr_Hendrix" data-cite="Mr_Hendrix" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43770" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great stuff!<p> </p><p> I'm really interested in what happened with Tyler Breeze.</p></div></blockquote><p> I just added Tyler Breezes win loss recored and gave him a profile he is under legends</p>

Archived