Road Agent question

I have started a save with my American Kingdom promotion and have been using Larry Dallas my color guy as a road agent (cant afford one yet).

Can someone actually get better as a road agent the more matches they agent?

Do road agents gain/lose skills?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LDial85" data-cite="LDial85" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43771" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have started a save with my American Kingdom promotion and have been using Larry Dallas my color guy as a road agent (cant afford one yet). <p> </p><p> Can someone actually get better as a road agent the more matches they agent?</p><p> </p><p> Do road agents gain/lose skills?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Larry Dallas? You a Busted Open listener?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LDial85" data-cite="LDial85" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43771" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Live for 5 bro. DO i have to actually have him set as a road agent or will he still get the skills.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As long as he's doing the job he'll get the skills.</p>

Archived