Which Year?

Which Year?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Year?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Andylion" data-cite="Andylion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43772" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Honestly, the best one will be the one you have ideas for. Whatever inspires you the most will be the one that you have the most fun doing, which will be the one you write the best.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I agree , I 100% wouldn't do a diary I don't have plans for , but I think all dynasty writers can agree when I say one of the biggest pains of diary writing , is when you get no predictions/feedback. I have plans for all the years on the poll , I just wanted to know which one people were interested in the most , that way it's enjoyable for me , and most people who could potentially read it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheTTF" data-cite="TheTTF" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43772" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I agree , I 100% wouldn't do a diary I don't have plans for , but I think all dynasty writers can agree when I say one of the biggest pains of diary writing , is when you get no predictions/feedback. I have plans for all the years on the poll , I just wanted to know which one people were interested in the most , that way it's enjoyable for me , and most people who could potentially read it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My usual writing drivers are diaries that haven't been done before. I'm fully aware UWF in 91 or All Star Wrestling in 94 won't get much feedback. Fair enough eras are a different, but if you have plan for each year then pick the one least written.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TsuMirren" data-cite="TsuMirren" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43772" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My usual writing drivers are diaries that haven't been done before. I'm fully aware UWF in 91 or All Star Wrestling in 94 won't get much feedback. Fair enough eras are a different, but if you have plan for each year then pick the one least written.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good advice , I haven't seen a diary for 2006/07 on the 2016 dynasty list yet , so I think I'm on the right path.</p>

Archived