Booking Brands and Divisions

I ran into a good problem. My company is HUGE! I am International size and I have so many great workers that I want to split my company again. I currently have two brands but I would like to have 4. What is the best way to go about this? I thought about making one brand a division in game and then I would be forced to filter my roster every show to see who I still need to use. Has anyone tried something like this? I have seen a lot of ideas in the Suggestion Thread, but nothing that seemed to fix the problem. I would love some help because it has halted my game play until I figure out exactly what to do.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43798" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>id draft the whole division to the smallest brand roster and then filter the divisions show to the brand, unfortunately from there you'd have to filter, but it would at least be easier</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Piggy backing on this you could have a show split between two divisions. Like give the cruisers the first hour and women the second hour or whatever. They'd be on the same brand, but they have different time slots so to speak.</p>

Archived