GAMMA Dynasty

So, haven't played in a while and forgot almost everything I knew about the game (which wasn't much honestly). But I decided to start with GAMMA to get my feet wet again. This is a video "Let's Play" dynasty on my YouTube Channel so here's the link if you want to follow along! Look forward to any comments or tips/suggestions and we might even add some viewers to the game with a little editing.

Here's the link to the playlist:

That first episode alone could probably be posted somewhere on here as a guide, because you covered almost everything. Like to see a video playthrough of this game, because it really shows the thought behind everything compared to a written one.

That first episode alone could probably be posted somewhere on here as a guide, because you covered almost everything. Like to see a video playthrough of this game, because it really shows the thought behind everything compared to a written one.

Thanks for checking it out Steezus. Let me know any suggestions or tips. I've forgotten so much. But with media already in place I remembered about making matches that are "main event quality" and then seeing the 2-3 fight requirements for how they are judged was good to remember. Anyway, looking forward to continuing this. I have 5-6 games that I do on my channel so each one gets updated 1-2 times per week usually.

Archived