Dealing with an unprofessional worker..

So I'm in my real world TNA game currently and I have the Tag Team of Primo & Epico with Carlito as a manager/ocassional wrestler. Anyways I'm about 4-5 months into my game and I start getting hit with all the pay raise request. Most are pretty realistic or fair, some I declined (like my dime a dozen enhancement talents or guys who dissapointed me). But then comes Primo, a guy making roughly $800 an appearance and he starts by asking for a bump up to $2,450 per appearance. I quickly declined that and he was understandably upset, as I said a few other guys weren't too happy either. And Primo and Epico were two guys with Carlito I kinda hoped could be my New Day, but despite having good promos, highly rated new gimmicks and decent in ring skills they just could not pull off a good match. So I had added them as minor story line characters in my alliance tag titles story line (held by the Dudleys), and happened to book them in a match against Team 3D. The match was the best the colons have had to date, but to my surprise it could have been much better. The post match note said something along the lines of "in an complete display of unprofessionalism Primo completely phoned in the match, and it was obvious to everyone he wasn't even trying. While the 3 other workers got scores of 60+, his was a lowly 22. This to me is Gail Kim eliminating her self from a WWE rumble bad, I almost fired him immediately. But I rarely punish workers or bury them so I thought I could have some fun with him instead and wanted some ideas from all you great players!

Currently, my idea is to phase him out of memory and just have Carlito replace him. I'm going to pull elaborate pranks on him, bury him, meddle negatively with his and his brothers relationship and bury him in every match I can until he's misserable and quits. But I'm 100% open to better and more creative ideas, if none for this what are some stories from your games and how'd you deal with workers you disliked?

Well, in an update, I buried him 1 time and he asked for his release. Money isn't a big deal so I'm thinking of declining and continuing to bury him, but I am worried the longer I do this the higher the chance it turns Carlito & Epico against the company too, if I cut him now it saves money and the risk, but takes away my abusive booking skills lol

<p>I typically try to be a good cop booker but situations like this is when I get my nastiest. But you're too big a company to use my solution as I'm typically playing a micro indy. Albeit a very well funded one.</p><p> </p><p>

What I typically do when a guy has cheesed me off this badly is so monstrously evil that even the most abusive promoter would sit up and wish they'd thought of it. Forget a mere burial. Forget the Montreal style screw job. If Primo's under my umbrella he becomes the leading man in the Screw Primo SHOW!! Every single worker on the roster including referees, commentators and managers get to step in the ring with Primo and defeat him in one minute squash matches. All in succession. Main evented by him getting squashed my user character. This typically ends with said offender walking out on my company right after the show and developing a Hatred relationship for my UC. And if the last straw involved a backstage incident, he usually hates that guy too because I stuck up for him. I try to go the discipline route first because I am a nice guy and I'd like to solve problems where I can. But if you make it clear that just won't work, then I have no problem hammering your career graveyard dead.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43824" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I typically try to be a good cop booker but situations like this is when I get my nastiest. But you're too big a company to use my solution as I'm typically playing a micro indy. Albeit a very well funded one.<p> </p><p> What I typically do when a guy has cheesed me off this badly is so monstrously evil that even the most abusive promoter would sit up and wish they'd thought of it. Forget a mere burial. Forget the Montreal style screw job. If Primo's under my umbrella he becomes the leading man in the Screw Primo SHOW!! Every single worker on the roster including referees, commentators and managers get to step in the ring with Primo and defeat him in one minute squash matches. All in succession. Main evented by him getting squashed my user character. This typically ends with said offender walking out on my company right after the show and developing a Hatred relationship for my UC. And if the last straw involved a backstage incident, he usually hates that guy too because I stuck up for him. I try to go the discipline route first because I am a nice guy and I'd like to solve problems where I can. But if you make it clear that just won't work, then I have no problem hammering your career graveyard dead.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> hahaha I love this! but you're right I cant risk the low tv ratings haha. I like to usually play with the lower companies as well, but felt like taking a big little company and turning them around. This is like the modern equivalent of the WCW Lives! mod in my head lol, I'm the savior of poor little TNA. Also, I thought about pretending like nothing happened while secretly using negative meddle with him and his brother and cousin. I want to make his whole family hate him and disown him, while simultaneously burying his career. I mean I am a good and fair owner, everyone on the roster is happy and I'm at 100% backstage, despite a few fights and incidents (I also have Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarret Backstage, so that's awkward, they're in a rivalry too). For him to do this after his ridiculous unearned money grab attempt really makes me angry and hes gotta go down hard. I want him wrestling in backyards for $5 in front of 10 people back in Puerto Rico he's so buried.</p><p> </p><p> PS: I meddled with Jarret and Kurt positively almost 20 straight shows and got no reaction the whole time, if I keep at it is it possible that they could go from hatred to friendly at some point or am I just wasting my time? (Jarret is a "negative" influence backstage if that matters, I believe Kurt is a locker room leader and positive influence)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YellowSign" data-cite="YellowSign" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43824" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Stick him in an owl costume in TNA'S answer to the Gobbledygooker?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The only problem with an idea like this is that in a game environment like TEW, there's the risk such a move could get over.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43824" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What I typically do when a guy has cheesed me off this badly is so monstrously evil that even the most abusive promoter would sit up and wish they'd thought of it. Forget a mere burial. Forget the Montreal style screw job. If Primo's under my umbrella he becomes the leading man in the Screw Primo SHOW!! Every single worker on the roster including referees, commentators and managers get to step in the ring with Primo and defeat him in one minute squash matches. All in succession. Main evented by him getting squashed my user character. This typically ends with said offender walking out on my company right after the show and developing a Hatred relationship for my UC. And if the last straw involved a backstage incident, he usually hates that guy too because I stuck up for him. I try to go the discipline route first because I am a nice guy and I'd like to solve problems where I can. But if you make it clear that just won't work, then I have no problem hammering your career graveyard dead.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is one of many reasons I like and respect you so much. That is dastardly!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DoubleA012" data-cite="DoubleA012" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43824" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>hahaha I love this! but you're right I cant risk the low tv ratings haha.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why does it have to be televised? Just do a normal show. For maximum effect, do the show in Puerto Rico!</p>

Archived