Eastern Championship Wrestling Going Stardom.

Hey guys I'm going to start a mod about Eastern Championship Wrestling going stardom without Paul Heyman ever entering ECW. There will be updates haven't decided if it be every couple of months or yearly updates. The goal of this mod is to make Eastern Championship Wrestling get on national and worldwide TV also to try to buy out WCW and to be the number 1 in the world. The mod will start August 1st 1993 and will have a TV deal with a small network.

The companies which will be in the first mod are as follows.

USA has a lot of competition being lead by WWF and WCW.

Japan also has alot of competition as well being lead by AJPW and New Japan Pro Wrestling.

UK being lead by FWA and NWA UK some competition as well.

Other areas will hope to be added like Europe, Canada and Australia.

Are you interested in the ECW mod and wanna help? just answer the questionnaire and i will get back to you:

"Put an yes in the ( )s, like (yes)"

Have you ever worked on a mod before? ( )

Would you classify yourself as being creative? ( )

Do you use Skype? ( )

Would you use Skype if need be? ( )

Do you use Discord? ( )

Would you use Discord if need be? ( )

Can you render? ( )

Can you make Logos? ( )

Can you make belts? ( )

Would you classify your bios as good? ( )

Sounds good. Hopefully you can get some people involved as it sounds like a pretty good alternative scenario. There are also plenty of people here who can help if you get stuck stat wise.

Look forward to seeing your end product.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43881" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sounds good. Hopefully you can get some people involved as it sounds like a pretty good alternative scenario. There are also plenty of people here who can help if you get stuck stat wise.<p> </p><p> Look forward to seeing your end product.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks so much it does indeed hopefully people will take interest of this mod and anyone who wants to help can i will be posting pics on here soon once i learnt how to lol</p>

Archived