Hi, im new in the game and i have some doubts

How can i do to name an event in which i have the two finalists of my reality? for example to appear the event name as The Ultimate Fighter Finale, i need to put it manual or the game detects it automatically.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

<p>You can set it up automatically.</p><p> </p><p>

Go to Options>Editor>TV shows</p><p>

Edit one of the shows you aren't using and change the title to what you want</p><p> </p><p>

Return to your office</p><p>

Go into matchmaking and add a show</p><p>

Choose your tv show and click the autofill button. You can change the naming convention in the naming section</p>

<p>Thanks ravo and ragin cajun</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="robsoccerpro" data-cite="robsoccerpro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43884" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can set it up automatically.<p> </p><p> Go to Options>Editor>TV shows</p><p> Edit one of the shows you aren't using and change the title to what you want</p><p> </p><p> Return to your office</p><p> Go into matchmaking and add a show</p><p> Choose your tv show and click the autofill button. You can change the naming convention in the naming section</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks robsoccerpro, it works for me.</p>

Archived