I apologize if this has been asked already... But is there a way to anticipate or accurately predict the chemistry between two workers?

I am currently running a C-Verse game on a created promotion, and my tag team division needs more bodies in there, and instead of signing more people I wanted to use some of my midcarders/lower that are just there with nothing to do.

<p>A guy in facebook game me a very clever solution, and a rather simple one that I didn't think about earlier.</p><p> </p><p>

In the preshow book 2v2v2v2 matches with random teams thrown in there. So far I have discovered 2 new teams that way.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Amarulacm" data-cite="Amarulacm" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A guy in facebook game me a very clever solution, and a rather simple one that I didn't think about earlier.<p> </p><p> In the preshow book 2v2v2v2 matches with random teams thrown in there. So far I have discovered 2 new teams that way.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, that's the age-old TEW way of fishing for chemistry. But that's not anticipating or predicting chemistry, it's simply finding existing chemistry matchups. If you really want to put a dent in finding these out, make the matches a minute long (that way you can fit more of them into each preshow). If you're only running one show a week (or better, one show a month), you can find each workers' chemistry partner in a very short time. The workers will be tired (exhausted even) but they have a week (or more) to rest up and recuperate.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Amarulacm" data-cite="Amarulacm" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A guy in facebook game me a very clever solution, and a rather simple one that I didn't think about earlier.<p> </p><p> In the preshow book 2v2v2v2 matches with random teams thrown in there. So far I have discovered 2 new teams that way.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> YES!! That was me!</p>

Archived