One Exciting Match Finish!

Man, with the game not being pre-determined like real wrestling (oxymoron?), there can be some wacky finishes. I just got out of a match that had three near-falls at the end. The first was me getting pinned by my opponent, and I spent 10 SP. My manager, Karen Killer, came out of nowhere and pulled the ref out of the ring to stop the count. After some more wrestling and a finisher, I made my pin to my opponent, who had only 2 SP anyway. After 2, Dog Fyte, a guy I'm feuding with in that fed, came out and yanked the ref out. So there was more wrestling, and my opponent used his finisher, and AGAIN Karen pulled the ref out of the ring. I took full control of the match then, ended up nailing two more finishers, and made the pin for 3. I opened a beer after that match. I think I deserved it. So does Karen, for that matter. ;) Real drama, baby.

Haha! Great story. I'm playing a game as Remo (yeah, yeah - I'm cheesy). I gained the services of The Guru as manager, and I haven't looked back. That guy probably saves Remo at least once or twice a match. In my last match, Steve Frehley, who Remo had just gotten into a fight with backstage, ran out and saved Remo's opponent from a pinfall after Remo had fireballed the poor schmuck. I couldn't believe it, heh.

I had something like that. I was wrestling The Natural and the match was at about 20 minutes. I nail a finisher (Ground Roundhouse Kick) but he kicks out at two. I pick him up but he fights back and goes for some move... but I reverse with a super kick. I go for the pin and a guy I'm feuding with runs out and breaks it up. I pick the guy up and hit a Ripchord DDT and he starts bleeding. Then we wrestle for a while and he has the advantage. I'm thinking "oh crap... I'ma lose this now..." but as he knocks me down, it says he is dizzy because of bloodloss. I get up and hit a Death Valley Driver for the pin. Then I dance. :)

Archived