randy orton was on three strikes and I was in the middle of contract negotiations when I did the medical check at the complete contract screen he was found to be a steroid user again, so I cancelled the contract and put him in a career match with john cena(who he was feuding with at the time). Dean Ambrose has stepped up to be the top heel on smackdown live perfectly so all is good

<p>I have way too much fun dealing with incidents and workers with awful personalities. It is one of the reasons why I enjoy playing WCW in 1999 mods. I tend to keep Backstage Rules pretty relaxed for smaller promotions (rarely ban any substance from backstage while offering catering and nothing else) and go to the other extreme when I'm running a big promotion. The way I see it, the smaller promotion has a lot less to lose with incidents getting out that would affect the company as a whole, whereas a bigger promotion has more to lose from those issues. </p><p> </p><p>

I'll send guys to rehab all the time. Give them multiple chances to turn their lives around. I usually won't fire someone for drug use or alcohol, I'll try to 'fix them'. Steroids I tend to fine and give suspensions, but if its absolutely out of control or you've tarnished the company reputation, I'll send them packing. </p><p> </p><p>

The only time I'll fire a worker is if they have countless backstage incidents that lead to fights with other workers or fans outside of the arena. I won't have an idiot in my locker room who can't even interact with others without starting problems.</p>

<p>Road Warrior Hawk... Problem child from day one. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm playing the Art of War mod, beginning in June '98. On the first show, he wrestled wasted on drugs and I suspended him. When he came back, he celebrated by wrestling wasted on drugs, so he was suspended once again. He came back and worked a tag match with Animal, but surprise surprise, he wrestled wasted on drugs. So, needless to say, I fired him. Animal was unhappy, and Hawk now has a hatred relationship with me.</p>

I've been playing as WCW in the Clash 1994 mod. I recently did a public firing of Paul Roma and enjoyed doing it. Boosted morale, too. My usual MO regarding discipline is to escalate depending on the number and severity of the incidents, but he was being a dick and I was tired of him.

Petr Novak got popped for steroids the first show I did with USPW in TEW16. Sent him on "vacation" for a month. Second time? 30-day suspension. Third time in 15 months? DONE. Of all the years I've been playing Adam's games, I think he's the first person I've ever outright fired.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AfRoMaN36" data-cite="AfRoMaN36" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43922" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's most likely a nephew then, Eduardo I wanna say? Looks exactly like him and a good wrestler. Has the intangibles I look for but he's shooting up when his uncle DIED indirectly because of it. Stupid, stupid man.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Probably a mod specific created character (some of them do that to add yet to debuts) or there's some young wrestler out there claiming to be of relation. Which is done frequently in Mexico when someone influenced their career. But there are no direct Guerrero children actively wrestling. </p><p> </p><p> I hired Marc Dubois once in a custom cult level company but he showed up too high to wrestle his first night on the job, so I used him to elevate a lower midcarder on my nbt list and then fired him on his next negative event once the storyline had ended and the popularity had been sufficiently leached</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AfRoMaN36" data-cite="AfRoMaN36" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43922" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You'd fire someone for soft drugs? That's the one think I'd turn the other cheek on. In real life I could never imagine being the bleeding heart lib that I am then dropping the iron hammer over somebody smoking pot.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As in real life, I don't care what a person does in their off time. But when it bleeds into the workplace, I have problems with that. If you've ever worked with or for a pothead, you know how frustrating it can be to have to cover for or deal with that BS. In that respect, it makes no difference whether it's pot or Oxy, it still sucks all the way around.</p><p> </p><p> Remember, in TEW, the only time a workers' habits are even listed in the Lifestyle section is if/when it has the chance to affect their performance. Thus, if a worker has a 'soft drugs' level AT ALL, it denotes the potential for a problem. Also, if it gets high enough, their matches get dinged. So while I typically have no problem with people smoking trees (and being a Denver Broncos fan and having attended games last season, I'll let you draw your own conclusions), it's when you start affecting my bottom line (via ratings, turning up high, etc) that I have an issue with it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="King Bison" data-cite="King Bison" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43922" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I hired Marc Dubois once in a custom cult level company but he showed up too high to wrestle his first night on the job, so I used him to elevate a lower midcarder on my nbt list and then fired him on his next negative event once the storyline had ended and the popularity had been sufficiently leached</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep and before Mercedes hit the door, she put over Brooke Adams (yeah, whiskey tango, I know) several times.</p>

Archived