TV Time Slot Question

<p>I'm in a spot in my current game where I am considering changing broadcasters. My momentum is at 100 and I am currently airing on PopTV which is medium coverage in the USA and I'm airing at evening time. I have the ability to switch to a big network that will give me Big coverage in the USA and Canada (SpikeTV) but the are only willing to put me on in the afternoon. Would it be better to stay where I'm at and try to move to primetime in 3 months or join someone like Spike or another Big coverage company in the afternoon airing? Does it affect views that much?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Edit: I'm an idiot this probably belongs in Small Questions thread *facepalm*</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43945" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Afternoon is the second-worse slot you can get (with Graveyard being last), so I would definately wait...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well I understand that, but it's also the next market up. I cant find any info on the next market vs current market. Is afternoon on a Big network better than evening on medium is my question? In real life you want to get your "foot in the door" does this game consider that? For instance I may start at afternoon now but as my company progresses I can negotiate a better time slot. So if i start with afternoon I might make less than Evening in a medium market but in the long run it might pay off more? These are basically my current thoughts and questions</p>

Its up to you to weigh the risk and rewards. If you perform well compared to the new networks standards, they may be willing to bump you up into a better time slot. So keep that in mind.

Well that's where I'm at currently! The new standards are only asking for a 45 or 50 quality from my TV show in the afternoon, I've been getting near 70's or higher so I think I could move up the time slot latter fairly quickly

Archived