PWA - A WWE2K17 PS4 Fed

AceCodey

<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">Hello everybody! I'd just like to take some time to tell you about a WWE2K17 fed that myself and some friends have recently launched, for the PS4. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

</span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><strong>What is a 2K17 Fed? </strong></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

It's very much like your classic E-Fed where you have a booker who creates a card, and people cut promos and create storylines. The only real difference is that you play your booked matches online using WWE2K17. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

</span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><strong><em>What do I need to join?</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

Just the game and a willingness to stay active, in all honesty. Your skill at the game itself doesn't really matter so long as you take part and have fun. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

</span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><strong><em>How do I join?</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

Follow the link below and you will be taken to our website. Sign up to an account, get yourself verified and then head to the Contract Signing section and post in the Sign Up Here thread with your details (wrestler name, PSN, alignment, finishers, signatures, timezone). </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

I should note that this is a CAW (create-a-wrestler) exclusive league, we will not be allowing the use of any real life wrestlers. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

</span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><strong>PWA Link:</strong></span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span><a href="http://thepwa.org/" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">http://thepwa.org/</span></span></a></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

Hope to see you around! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

</span></span></p>

Archived