fighter weight class confusion- help needed

<p>hello all, i have searched the forum for anyone asking this and haven't found anything so i'll ask.</p><p> </p><p>

i'm running two saves at the moment, one with the default roster and one with modern warriors. in my default save i just got an email from one of my fighters on a losing streak asking to change weight class. after looking through all the tabs on his profile i can't find an option to do this anywhere.</p><p> </p><p>

also on my MW save some fighters are in a different weight class to the one they are currently</p><p>

two examples are luke rockhold - he's a LHW in my save and i really want to do the trilogy fight with bisping for the belt, how would i do this. it shouldn't be a catchweight fight.</p><p>

second example is conor macgregor - he's a featherweight in my save but has the lightweight belt meaning the lightweight title is all locked up as i can't book a fight with him at lightweight.</p><p> </p><p>

can anyone tell me how to change a fighters weightclass? would really help me</p><p>

thanks</p>

Archived