Multiplayer Dynasty Game

<p>Hi Everyone.</p><p> </p><p>

I am looking for 3 peolpe to take part in a WWE Multiplayer Dynatsy with me. </p><p> </p><p>

We will each book a WWE Brand and use a website I have created to write up Sumerised results. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>More about the game</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The WWEmpire is a TEW 2016 website dynasty. This Involves Myself and 3 others playing a WWE game on TEW and using the website for write ups and more information.</p><p> </p><p>

Each Writer and Producer will be in charge of their show. There will be rules that each Producer will have to follow and stick to.</p><p> </p><p>

Each Producer will write up one show a week. Raw (Mondays) Smackdown and 205 (Tuesdays) and NXT (Wednesdays) These wont be Play be play results. It will be sumerised like the WWE.com site.</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestlers Can be signed up to WWE but most Report to NXT for at Least 6 months Before being on the main roster.</p><p> </p><p>

Each Producer will have a goal set by the Chairman Vince McMahon. On Achieving Goals you will get the opportunity to Sign Talent if you wish.</p><p> </p><p>

Each Producer most have at least 3 story lines and list there upcoming Goals for the next 3 months.</p><p> </p><p>

If you are interrested in taking part you vcan either pm me or contact me via the site i have made for this <a href="http://thewwempire.com/thegame" rel="external nofollow">here</a></p>

Archived