Something a bit different...

<p>I have an idea and thought I would see if anyone would be interested in something a little bit different , at least I haven't seen it before so I apologise if it's being done elsewhere.</p><p> </p><p>

My idea is to take Fleish's awesome RWC mod and run a current day WWE game as a sort of Dynasty but with a bit of a twist.</p><p>

We as a community are the 'writing team' so to speak where we can all chip in with storyline ideas and book the matches via PM.</p><p> </p><p>

HOW DOES IT WORK:</p><p>

Think of it like this, I am the Vince McMahon character if you like, running the company and plotting the course of where we are going.</p><p>

You guys are the writing team and road agents so to speak. I give you a feud I would like booked and you go ahead and write it.</p><p>

If you are interested in taking part, comment on this thread.</p><p>

I will then PM you with a feud that you have complete booking control over, you then PM it back to me (do not post it on the forum as we want the results to be on the website) and I will then use it in the game and post the results.</p><p> </p><p>

AN EXAMPLE:</p><p>

Let's say for example I plan on AJ Styles facing Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestlemania. I may say ok, that's the big pay off match that you're booking towards. Start the Tuesday after Summerslam and book it all the way to Wrestlemania. </p><p>

I will then give you a few 'supporting cast' members you can use along the way so that we aren't all using the same superstars and you go ahead and book it, picking the winners of each match and writing the storyline, even deciding who wins at Wrestlemania.</p><p>

I then take what you've written, incorporate it in the show and post the results on the website so we can all see our storylines coming together to create a show.</p><p> </p><p>

I have created a website where all the results etc will be posted but please understand that it is WORK IN PROGRESS.</p><p>

If there is enough interest to get this moving, I will tweak the website a bit before launch so that it all runs smoothly.</p><p>

The website address is <a href="https://wwedynasty.wixsite.com/fantasywrestling" rel="external nofollow">https://wwedynasty.wixsite.com/fantasywrestling</a> and again, understand that it is currently for preview purposes only.</p><p> </p><p>

What do you guys think? If enough people are interested I plan to potentially launch the night after Summerslam as it seems a good point to start.</p>

Archived