Mod Idea

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to TEW but have been playing EWR for years upon years. After purchasing TEW2016 and seeing these amazing mods coming out by the awesome community surrounding TEW, i had an idea for a mod that hasn't been done ever. I started it recently but realized that it takes much more than just importing companies and wrestlers from RW mods. The mod was supposed to be a mod where WWE took control of the whole wrestling world. Set in 2019, WWE had taken over and abolished every other company than itself. Now ruling over the wrestling world, Vince McMahon creates WWE Japan, France, Italy, Australia, and Britain to satisfy all fans with different tastes. Thing is, i need logos, banners, and titles for those companies. If it wasn't for my kindergarten-like drawing, i wouldn't be asking for help, but i need it badly... If you want to help me complete this database, post anything related to this mod below. I know this is not enough info on what the mod is to be creating renders for it but I desperately need the help.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-cite="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44043" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>so would there be different companies, like WWE Japan, WWE NA, WWE Europe, etc?</strong> Or would it be a case of WWE owning NJPW and other companies?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've got a mod like that in the works, currently in the roster building/planning phase called <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zqdu3pzb6036x3/WWE_Domination_Preview_01.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong>WWE Domination</strong></a>.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44043" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've got a mod like that in the works, currently in the roster building/planning phase called <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zqdu3pzb6036x3/WWE_Domination_Preview_01.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong>WWE Domination</strong></a>.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Funny, you're actually my inspiration for making mods on TEW, I would hate to take the idea from you. I would love to, if possible, work on the mod with you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NameUnknownYT" data-cite="NameUnknownYT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44043" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Funny, you're actually my inspiration for making mods on TEW, I would hate to take the idea from you. I would love to, if possible, work on the mod with you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Feel free to work on your version, I am currently working on getting my Whoniverse mod to a playable state before working on other mods besides the real world one.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-cite="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44043" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>so would there be different companies, like WWE Japan, WWE NA, WWE Europe, etc? Or would it be a case of WWE owning NJPW and other companies?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sort of, it's more like if WWE became richer than Bill Gates and bought every wrestling company and started regional based ones.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44043" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Feel free to work on your version, I am currently working on getting my Whoniverse mod to a playable state before working on other mods besides the real world one.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Awesome, can't wait to see what comes out of them. Thank you.</p>

Archived