Broadcaster Questions

<p>So, I currently have a Subscription broadcaster with Big coverage in Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Australia and Enormous coverage in the British Isles. I have my TV shows and Events in Prime Time slots.</p><p> </p><p>

I also have 6 Child Companies at this point (CWWF, ELPF, MAW, UKWE (self-made), WINNOW, and YEPW). Each of those I made a 1 hour TV show for and gave different timeslots to on my broadcaster. I also gave them each unique event time slots. I've been keeping track of all of this on a notepad file.</p><p> </p><p>

I have a couple of questions: </p><p> </p><p>

1) Is there any penalty for having two shows on your Subscription broadcaster assigned to the same timeslot? Basically could I assign all of my child companies to say, Prime Time on Wednesday without penalty?</p><p> </p><p>

2) I'm playing 21CW and am easily the largest company in the world. At this point, would it make any difference if I was set up as On Demand instead of Prime Time? Does On Demand work any better or worse if you're a subscription based company?</p><p> </p><p>

If you have any answers, thanks for your time!</p>

Archived