Chicago Championship Wrestling: The Sincerest Form Of Flattery (Cverse2016x )

http://i.imgur.com/aPR9JrZ.jpg

"Oh jeez...oh man...oh jeez...OH MAN..."

Mark Smart was not having a good day. Frankly Mark Smart wasn't having a good few years to be honest, three years ago he'd gotten involved with a con-artist posing as a pro wrestler and helped him run his fraudulent money-laundering promotion for the better part of a year. Of course, this being something this poor luckless nerd was involved in, it ended in tears with the FBI raiding the place and arresting the imposter Jack Avatar and hauling him away under arrest for both this and probably many maaaaany other crimes.

"I should've known it was too good to be true..."

Of course it wasn't like his career was anything great before or since, just long stretches of unemployment sometimes broken up by a jobber appearance in USPW...where he'd ended up getting bullied by Redwood and Valentine.

Oh also there was that time he ate the wrong brownies and thought he worked for a talking purple cat. That was a weird weekend.

"Friggin' Portland..."

Currently he was in a small conference room, sat in a chair, and looking nervously at the bottle of Coca Cola sitting on it. Men in suits stood at the only door and hadn't responded to his questioning aside from delivering his beverage when asked and informing him that he could not in fact leave until their superiors had had a word with him. Though Mark supposed that it was better they kept silent, much easier for him to give bitter expository comments.

Somewhere in the back of his mind the name 'Avatar' kept repeating in his head, it had to be that guy's fault he was here, plucked off the streets of San Francisco and shoved into what he believed to either be a FBI-owned building or some kind of criminal hideout. He was currently hoping that whichever side had him in his clutches, they'd go easy on the waterboarding.

Finally the door the two besuited men were guarding opened and a balding hispanic man carrying a briefcase stepped in:

http://i.imgur.com/FyDmt1m.jpg

"Mr. Smart, a pleasure to meet you. I'm Agent Frederique Marquez, FBI."

Mark breathed a sigh of relief, ok, so now it was clear he was marginally less likely to be tortured. Marquez took a seat across the conference table, placing the briefcase on it as he adjusted his tie and gave Mark a winning smile.

"Now I figure you're not sure what you're here for, are you son?" Marquez steepled his fingers, elbows resting on top of the case.

"N-no sir," Mark said timidly, "I mean...if this is about Full Throttle-"

"It is," Marquez assured him.

"W-well then I'm not sure what else you need from me, I-I only told you what I knew and I didn't say a word about it to anybody else," Mark tried to keep calm, WAS there something he'd neglected to tell the Feds? His heart raced and his mind reeled as his brain replayed every misdeed he'd ever done since putting paste in his older sister's' hair when he was four, trying to find something that Agent Marquez could have possibly brought him in for-

"Son, your country needs your help," Marquez said bluntly, snapping Mark out of his panic attack.

"I'm sorry?" Mark blinked, events suddenly taking a turn for the less terrifying more absurd as his mind instead began replaying his accomplishments that would merit Uncle Sam coming to his door hat in hand...it was a very shorter list than the misdeeds.

"How familiar area you with Operation Lullaby?" Marquez asked, opening his briefcase and retrieving a file folder.

"Uhh...not very? I mean there's been rumors about the FBI having agents posing as wrestlers but I wrote that off as some kind of Fact Fighters conspiracy thing...y'know like flouride turning frogs-yeah, that," Mark twiddled his thumbs, trying not to annoy the agent.

"The bigwigs in Washington," Marquez began, tapping the folder, "Are beginning to get restless about how long our operations are taking. It's their belief that we're not covering our bases as far as Lullaby's ultimate goal."

"And...that goal is?" Mark leaned in.

"Son, do ya really wanna know?" Marquez arched an eyebrow, "Because once you know, you're committed, and until then you can back out with an NDA and a pat on the back."

Mark gulped and adjusted his glasses, "Uhm...I'll keep my distance for now."

"Right, suffice it to say we've been receiving criticism that a secondary operation is in order, one that tackles the other side of the wrestling process, the creative aspect. It's been argued that a man could be more likely to rise in the ranks quicker if he showed a creative aptitude rather than being one of many interchangeable athletes," Marquez glared at the folder, "That's why the FBI and IRS joint task force has seen fit to greenlight Operation Cuckoo and our primary subject asked for you specifically to be his right hand man in creative."

"Uh...huh..." Mark blinked, someone asked for him to help in some kind of FBI booking operation? It seemed insane...

"Son, I'm not gonna lie to you, this is important work you'll be doing, work that could mean the downfall of one of the most flagrant tax cheats in American history," Marquez laid the folder on the table, "You say yes to this and you will never be out of work for the rest of your days so help me god."

Mark looked at Marquez, then to the file, then to his coke, which he took a loooooong swig of before running a hand through his hair.

What the hell.

Beat getting a towel whipped at his ass by a couple of hasbeens.

"I'm in," He nodded and immediately found the file slid to his side of the table, thick with secrets that he was now privy to.

"Excellent," Marquez nodded, pressing his fingers on an intercom mic Mark only now noticed was there, "Bring him in."

Mark looked up as the door to the room opened again and his heart dropped as he saw the man who walked in with him.

The man he just pledged himself to help in the name of Law, Justice, and Country.

The man who'd conned him into helping him run Full Throttle Wrestling.

http://i.imgur.com/DL1UqYC.jpg

"Markyyyy! Long time no see, my man!"

Jack was Back.

http://i.imgur.com/ztqfu1Z.jpg

CHICAGO CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING:

SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, CHICAGO STYLE!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/ztqfu1Z.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<strong>PRODUCT:</strong></p><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/brgOwqY.png</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ROSTER:</strong></p><p>

"Trademark, Est. 1994" Thomas Morgan</p><p>

"The Hot Sh!t" Seth Whitehead</p><p>

"Our Savior" FATHER</p><p>

"The BAMF From The ATL" Hustle Muvva</p><p>

"God's Favorite" Martyr</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">-Cruiserweight Divsion-</span></p><p>

"The Toughest Man On The Internet" Mark Smart</p><p>

"#$!@" Delirium</p><p>

"The Prince of Quebec" Marcel LeFleur</p><p>

"The Aztec Warrior" El Jaguar</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">-Women's Division-</span></p><p>

"The Pirate of Men's Pants" Joanna Silver</p><p>

"The Fugitive From Justice" Bonnie Clyde</p><p>

"La Grande Fantoma" Darkness Cat</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>STAFF:</strong></p><p>

Owner, Colour Commentator and Head Booker:</p><p>

'Jake Atavar'</p><p> </p><p>

Senior Official:</p><p>

Dewey Libertine</p><p> </p><p>

Lead Announcer:</p><p>

Martin Theocott</p><p> </p><p>

Talent Scout and Manager of Seth Whitehead:</p><p>

Jon 'Streetz' Brown</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TITLES:</strong></p><p>

CCW King of Chicago</p><p>

(Main Event)</p><p>

Champion: Vacant</p><p> </p><p>

CCW Cruiserweight</p><p>

(Midcard, Max Weight: Lightweight)</p><p>

Champion: Vacant</p><p> </p><p>

CCW Rose of the Ring</p><p>

(Floating, Females Only)</p><p>

Champion: Vacant</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44054" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/ztqfu1Z.jpg</span><p> <strong>Chicago Championship Wrestling Presents:</strong></p><p><strong> Huntin' In A Concrete Jungle</strong></p><p><strong> Live At The Speakeasy In Downtown Chicago!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Featuring Two King of Chicago Championship Tournament Matches:</strong></p><p><strong> Seth Whitehead vs Hustle Muvva</strong></p><p><strong> Thomas Morgan vs Martyr</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Plus!</strong></p><p><strong> A Four Way Cruiserweight Championship Elimination Match!</strong></p><p><strong> Mark Smart vs Delirium vs Marcel LeFleur vs El Jaguar</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> And Two of CCW's Lovely Ladies Battle It Out!</strong></p><p><strong> Joanna Silver (</strong><strong><em>Yo Ho Ho~</em></strong><strong>) vs Darkness Cat (</strong><strong><em>Meow~</em></strong><strong>)</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "Bam, I think I got the final design for the first poster down."</p><p> </p><p> "Okay one, what's with the weird sound effect things after the girl's names?"</p><p> </p><p> "It's called giving them personality."</p><p> </p><p> "Really, because it looks like you're packaging them as wankbait."</p><p> </p><p> "Marky I'm trying to get into Dicky Eisen's boy's club here not Packer's racket or the place with a bunch of A's. The ladies are a sleaze division because I'm trying to get into a sleazy company. Now what's number two?"</p><p> </p><p> "...Jake Atavar, seriously? That's the best alias you could come up with?"</p><p> </p><p> "Aw shaddup!"</p>

<p>Featuring Two King of Chicago Championship Tournament Matches:</p><p>

<strong>Seth Whitehead</strong> vs Hustle Muvva</p><p>

Thomas Morgan vs <strong>Martyr</strong></p><p>

Have yet to use Muvva, but the other three I'm very familiar with. Huge fan of Martyr, and both Whitehead and Morgan are fantastic utility members of the roster.</p><p> </p><p>

Plus!</p><p>

A Four Way Cruiserweight Championship Elimination Match!</p><p>

Mark Smart vs Delirium vs <strong>Marcel LeFleur</strong> vs El Jaguar</p><p> </p><p>

And Two of CCW's Lovely Ladies Battle It Out!</p><p>

<strong>Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~)</strong> vs Darkness Cat (Meow~)</p>

Thomas Morgan vs <strong>Martyr</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mark Smart</strong> vs Delirium vs Marcel LeFleur vs El Jaguar</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joanna Silver</strong> (Yo Ho Ho~) vs Darkness Cat (Meow~)</p>

<strong>Thomas Morgan </strong>vs Martyr</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mark Smart </strong>vs Delirium vs Marcel LeFleur vs El Jaguar</p><p> </p><p>

Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~) vs <strong>Darkness Cat (Meow~)</strong></p>

<p><strong>OPERATION CUCKOO</strong></p><p><strong> REPORT: 1.21.2016</strong></p><p><strong> RAW DATA:</strong></p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/RpMEh6O.png</span></p><p> <strong>ANALYSIS:</strong> </p><p> -Within parameters of growth for what our experts designate as a 'Local' promotion.</p><p> -Local sponsorships and ticket sales unable to adequately cover costs but within tolerances of starting funds.</p><p> -Attending audiences most receptive to 'Angles' between wrestlers and the sex appeal-heavy match between Joanna Silver and Darkness Cat. We have been assured by field asset 'Atavar' that this in-line with the behavior audiences the SWF and by-proxy himself prefer to sell their product to.</p><p> -Supervisory Agent Henderson reports no disciplinary issues the field asset or Mr. Smart.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>RECOMMENDATION:</strong></p><p> Continue Operation</p><p> </p><p> <strong>ASSET COMMENTARY AVAILABLE, COMMENCING PLAYBACK...</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44054" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong>Agent:</strong><p> "This is Agent Michael Henderson, FBI Operation Cuckoo. Per the terms of the Field Asset's deal with Agent Marquez he is to record both his and his assistant's thought processes in the booking decisions he makes going forward in order to avoid another 'Cardillo' incident. Furthermore he is not to hire or interact with any other Operation Lullaby assets in order to lessen the possibility of both Operations being compromised, as well as not signing any talent from his criminal enterprise, Full Throttle Wrestling, in the interest of keeping his real identity a secret-the obvious exception being his assistant Mr. Smart. Asset, state your name and begin with your summary of the event."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Asset:</strong></p><p> "You want my real name, my old fake name, or my new fake name?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "Your current alias will be enough."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Alright, hiya to everyone at the spookshow, the name's Jake Atavar, booker extraordinaire here to tell alla ya about our lovely little show down here in the Windy City."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "Uhm...do I talk at all or?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "Mr. Smart you are to interject whenever necessary to further contextualize the events and ensure the validity of Mr. Atavar's summary."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Yup, keep me honest, Marky!"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "Ok...well I mean, should we start with the venue?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "The Speakeasy, best damn bar in Chicago. Never actually WAS a Speakeasy mind you, but I'm pretty sure that Blugoogoogaagaa guy they got in prison these days had the police use its basement as a blacksite if the bleachy smell down there was anything to go by. Nice tall ceilings, got a balcony section overlooking the whole thing, real good setup for concerts and the like. Plus the booze gets the folks watching rowdy and that's good for the atmosphere we want. Now, onto the show..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Opening Segment:</strong></p><p><strong> Jake Atavar Welcomes The Fans To CCW, and Intros Morgan and Martyr!</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Like yours truly wasn't gonna start this night off right. I worked myself a little magic on the mic, hyping the card in general before moving on to the first match of the King of Chicago title tournament. I brought out Morgan first, throwing some subtle digs at the fact he's the oldest guy on the roster-"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "You called him a codger..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Uh, yeah, because I'm a heel, Marky."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "Still, not subtle."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Aw shut it. So he comes out, gives me some dirty looks, poses for the audience, yadda yadda, standard old dude babyface crap. Then I bring in Martyr, and I'm hyping him as an absolute mad man, kinda guy who'd rip off your face as soon as look at ya, and you KNOW I got him over in no-time flat."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "Pretty sure the Jason Vorhees mask and CHAINSAW he was somehow allowed to just have had something to do with that..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Naaaah, all me, all the time. Oh then I joined that Theocott guy we hired at our little announce desk and we got to business."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>KING OF CHICAGO TITLE TOURNAMENT</strong></p><p><strong> MATCH 1:</strong></p><p><strong> THOMAS MORGAN VS MARTYR</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Ok so here I guess I should talk about the guys in question. Morgan was all Marky's idea, some guy that's like never been in a big company for like twenty years and talks about how he's a trademark or something. Pretty much our designated 'Good Wrestling Guy' who can hopefully pass some knowledge on to the other guys on the roster. Martyr meanwhile has a future if that last bit happens because good lord, he may not be the biggest guy but when you're built like he is and have that much of a natural talent for scaring the crap outta people then the world's your oyster. Makes me wish I'd have found him back in my old job..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "Full Throttle?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "...considering who I'm talking to, yeah, Full Throttle is definitely what I meant. Anyway I had Morgan roll up Martyr because his finisher's a submission and I am NOT ruining Martyr by having him tap out like a wuss in his first match."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Segment:</strong></p><p><strong> Streetz Tries to Bribe Hustle Muvva</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Quick little segment here to establish our current singular manager is a total weasel, he tries to get Hustle Muvva to throw the main event against his man Whitehead in exchange for some quick cash but Muvva blows him off, instead wanting to get all the fame and notoriety that being the King of Chicago would get him-"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "Asset."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Wh-yeah?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "Please elaborate on how you presented a backstage segment."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Heh, Speakeasy's got a buncha flatscreens all over the place, they use a wifi signal or somethin' to show sports channels on there. Dunno how but Marky got a good few of them to show some stuff we could pre-record a few days before the show. Badda bing, good job, Marky."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Marky:</strong></p><p> "Anything to help my country...and get that reward Marquez promised."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "Very well, continue."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "-anyway yeah, Muvva's our other top babyface so he doesn't take any of Streetz's crap and storms off to prepare for his match with Whitehead while Streetz puts on a sour face."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE ELIMINATION MATCH</strong></p><p><strong> EL JAGUAR VS DELIRIUM VS MARK SMART VS MARCEL LEFLEUR</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "So here's one of our small divergences from Dicky Eisen's show, we got high-fliers in a prominent spot. I had Marky here pencilled in to be part of the division from day one but also had him scouting for some good talent to use. Jaguar's a busy boy from south of the border who works for CZCW out west and CILL back in Mexico, Delirium's also another luchador with a crazy guy gimmick which slotted in well with my plans, and LeFleur's some prodigy from up in Canadia that the Stones are big on so I let him come down here to get a little pizzazz in his act. I had the guys just go all out, total bigtime showcase match, I even had Marky get some good spots in!"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Marky:</strong></p><p> "I did one springboard then LeFleur pinned me with a backslide..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "See? Two spots. Plural. LeFleur then jawed off at Marky, mocking him for being eliminated then getting rolled up himself by El Jaguar who kept ahold of him even after he kicked out and transitioned into a mexican surfboard that-get this-opened LeFleur up for a YAKUZA KICK right to the side of the head by Delirium! It looked so [redacted] awesome, man, can you imagine?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "I don't know what those are."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "...why the hell would they send a guy for us to talk at about wrestling if he DOESN'T know about wrestling!?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "It was decided a non-fan would have a greater ability to keep himself detached."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Ugh, this is wasted on you. Anyway Delirium pinned LeFleur and we had a lucha on lucha final. These two jumped around that ring like complete acrobats, you'd have sworn they could fly until Jaguar finally put Delirium away with a Jaguar Suplex for the pin. Yeah, we got our first champ, time for some celebration, right? Wrong! Because-"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>SEGMENT: </strong></p><p><strong> Delirium Attacks!</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Delirium attacks him!"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "That uh...that's it. Moving on? Moving on."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WOMEN'S WRESTLING:</strong></p><p><strong> JOANNA SILVER VS DARKNESS CAT</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "ANd here is divergence number two, we got ourselves some Women's Wrestling on this show."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "I wouldn't exactly call what happened in that ring wrestling..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Hey, whose commentary is this, huh? So my plan here is to mix the gritty kinda mature male side of the product with a real gimmicky silly bunch of eye candy performers as a palette cleanser to calm the crowd down and get them ready for the big matches."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "At some point Catherine Quine is going to kick your ass and I will not help."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Anyway, we got Joanna Silver as a pirate, we got Darkness Cat as a kinda lucha themed Catwoman knock off, battle of the criminals right? Silver's the fun rogue, Cat's the sour thief, and damn if the guys weren't eating up these two rolling around in the ring...well the ones that didn't go use the bathroom anyway. Silver eventually took out Cat with this kinda high kicky move she calls the Timber Shiverer. Good start to the division, wait until you see what I got planned for later..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>SEGMENT:</strong></p><p><strong> A Sermon From FATHER'S Church</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "So quick tip, when you're running a wrestling federation, always have a mouthy crazy guy. It never fails, you get a crazy guy and you can have him go on forever about some cryptic crap, and that was certainly what I did here with this Melvin Otto guy. Rebranded as FATHER because like hell I was going to push some guy named Melvin, nah what I did here was just let him go nuts in crappy church set we made in the Speakeasy's basement. He went on for like thirty minutes just going nuts on some pseudo-biblical [redacted] and yammering about serpents in the Garden of Eden and how that's why he and his children will strike down the wicked and unworthy. Write this down, suits, crazy man, the ultimate utility player."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "So that leaves us with..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>THE MAIN EVENT</strong></p><p><strong> KING OF CHICAGO TOURNAMENT MATCH</strong></p><p><strong> HUSTLE MUVVA VS SETH WHITEHEAD w/STREETZ</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Way to stay on the ball, Marky. So Muvva's out here and he's reasonably in with the fans for not taking Streetz's money, he comes out first and works the crowd a bit before Whitehead makes his entrance, real MMA style stuff-I mean I had to like get some guys from the bar to pose as his team or whatever but I got most of the trappings down pat, the robe and the gloves and all that stuff. So we got the streetwise babyface versus the prize fighter heel and I gotta say for two guys that don't really have a history in Chicago, it went pretty well. We went for a full on brawl here with Whitehead playing up that prize fighter thing while Muvva went in for a more rugged street fighter approach. It's real Rocky except you switch Rocky and Creed around...man that's a pretty easy way to make a story, I should go to Hollywood when this is over..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henderson:</strong></p><p> "Doubtful. Please finish the story."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Everyone's a critic, so long story short Muvva gets the advantage near the end but gets distracted by Streetz on the outside which leaves him open for Whitehead to slam him with a Butterfly Powerbomb for the pin. Now some people might say it's a bad idea to end your first show on a controversial heel victory, leaves folk with a bad taste in their mouth but I think Muvva looked strong in defeat and Whitehead vs Morgan as a match and a feud has a good chance to be our banner feud starting out? Am I right? Am I right or am I wrong?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mark:</strong></p><p> "Don't look at me, man, you told me to leave this to you and pranced around holding your secret plans over my head for like the whole month..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atavar:</strong></p><p> "Hendy, you're with me righ-?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>[END PLAYBACK]</strong></p><p> </p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/ztqfu1Z.jpg</span><p>

<strong>CCW Presents:</strong></p><p><strong>

Not Another St. Valentine's Day Massacre Show</strong></p><p><strong>

Live From The Speakeasy!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

King Of Chicago Championship Final</strong></p><p><strong>

Thomas Morgan vs Seth Whitehead w/Streetz</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Cruiserweight Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

El Jaguar © vs Marcel LeFleur</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Martyr vs Hustle Muvva</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

FATHER vs Mark Smart</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

And A Rose Of The Ring Title Match!</strong></p><p><strong>

Joanna Silver (</strong><strong><em>Yo Ho Ho~</em></strong><strong>) vs Bonnie Clyde (</strong><strong><em>Bang Bang~</em></strong><strong>)</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

King Of Chicago Championship Final

Thomas Morgan vs Seth Whitehead w/Streetz

Cruiserweight Championship Match

El Jaguar © vs Marcel LeFleur

Martyr vs Hustle Muvva

FATHER vs Mark Smart

And A Rose Of The Ring Title Match!

Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~) vs Bonnie Clyde (Bang Bang~)

Whenever you start building tag teams, I'd suggest trying Phobia with Martyr. :)

King Of Chicago Championship Final

Thomas Morgan vs Seth Whitehead w/Streetz

Cruiserweight Championship Match

El Jaguar © vs Marcel LeFleur

Martyr vs Hustle Muvva

FATHER vs Mark Smart

And A Rose Of The Ring Title Match!

Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~) vs Bonnie Clyde (Bang Bang~)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Impact;"><strong><span style="font-size:36px;"><em>FLASHBACK~!</em></span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

The sun shone bright over the city of Chicago, its light breaking through the usual January overcast to bring a modicum of warmth to the Windy City. Very little of that light made it into the black SUV that made its way through the snowbound streets, tinted windows making the vehicle nearly as black as night. Inside our dynamic duo of Mark Smart and Vinny Palazzio (aka Jack Avatar, aka Jake Atavar) sat under the watchful eye of a quartet of agents, one driving, one in the passenger seat, and two in the seats behind Vinny and Mark.</p><p> </p><p>

"So..." Mark said awkwardly, "...do we have a venue in mind for this little uh...operation?"</p><p> </p><p>

"Yep yep yep, hammered the rough stuff all out before I got here, Marky," Vinny flashed an unsettlingly shiny smile, "Trust ya old pal, the business side of this is allllll mine."</p><p> </p><p>

"Uh, right," Marky nodded nervously, "Are they taking us to the venue, I didn't get a chance to ask Marquez about how this is going to go."</p><p> </p><p>

"Nah nahhh," Vinny kept smiling, "This is just a lift to our apartment, Marky, we're gonna be roomies!"</p><p> </p><p>

"Uh...you can't be serious," Mark blinked, looking to the agents, "I'm not sharing an apartment with him, am I?"</p><p> </p><p>

The agents remained silent.</p><p> </p><p>

'Okay, there is no possible way these guys were ordered not to talk to me,' Mark groused internally, 'They just want to keep from talking to Vinny...'</p><p> </p><p>

Then again, being mad at someone from law enforcement not wanting to talk to Vinny Palazzio was like being mad at someone with knowledge of radioactivity not wanting to handle your neat glowing green rock. How in the holy high hell Vinny had managed to rebound from where he'd been in 2013 to where he was now was beyond Mark especially after what happened with Davie Reunlenn...</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/6CEwkgj.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong>Davie "Disco Damager" Reunlenn</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Davie Reunlenn, former lackey to Full Throttle Wrestling top heel Tennessee Williams and the general whipping boy of the whole promotion. Mark had never really understood what had lead the man he then knew as his boss Jack Avatar to job the disco-themed grappler out mercilessly for months on end until shortly after the company hired an especially loud wrestler who for whatever reason decided to live in the FTW HQ broom closet.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/ZifxrOr.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong>He Who Must Not Be Named...He Does It Enough Himself</strong></p><p> </p><p>

One day, amid the usual chatter of an upcoming show, the new guy loudly and proudly proclaimed to have heard Jack speaking into a recording device to his 'Girlfriend', revealing his real name to be Vinny, and something about either calling said girlfriend 'Boss' (kinky) and/or 'Dad' (weird). Mark originally wrote this off as some sort of rib by the newcomer, a notion he was rapidly disabused of when hours later a large amount of police stormed the building and he was being brought in for questioning about the running of the day to day operations at FTW.</p><p> </p><p>

"Hey, Marky, ya listening to me here?" Vinny's almost stereotypical Mafioso accent snapped Mark out of his reminiscence, "I was pulling ya leg, we're not gonna be roomies, you're across the hall from me. Now look sharp, we're almost there, and we'll need to hit the ground runnin' if we wanna have something folks are gonna come see."</p><p> </p><p>

The SUV came to a rest in front of an unassuming brownstone building, Mark and Vinny exiting with the three non-driving agents and walking into the building.</p><p> </p><p>

"You'll see Marky," Vinny said in a chipper tone, "Give it three-maybe four years?-I'll be Dicky Eisen's inner circle and you'll be living the high life."</p><p> </p><p>

"I hope you're right, Vinny," Mark said with a sigh, "I really hope you're right."</p></div><p></p><p></p>

OPERATION CUCKOO

REPORT: 2.14.2016

RAW DATA:

http://i.imgur.com/Lb96fe3.png

ANALYSIS:

-Nominal increase in attendance and show quality.

-Negligible financial losses continue.

-Primary fan interest remains in angles and the T&A content of the 'Women's Division'.

-Field Asset Atavar assures overseeing agents that the growing popularity of the company will be accompanied by that of the workers as well, asserting that 'El Jaguar' has grown to 'Main Event' popularity in only two months.

-Supervisory Agent Henderson continues to report model behavior by the Field Asset.

RECOMMENDATION:

Continue Operation

ASSET COMMENTARY AVAILABLE

COMMENCING PLAYBACK:

Henderson:

"Agent Henderson, Operation Cuckoo, beginning second activity log with Field Asset Atavar and his assistant Mr. Smart. State your names for the record, please."

Atavar:

"What's up, Mulder and Scully, Jake Atavar here giving you all another wonderful stroll down my-"

Smart:

"I'm Mark Smart."

Atavar:

"Marky, come on, I'm trying to give this some gravitas!"

Smart:

"Does he LOOK like he wants gravitas?"

Atavar:

"...no, in fact he looks very scary."

http://imgur.com/gPPyBMn

Attachment: Headshot of Agent Henderson

Henderson:

"Please begin your account of the show."

Atavar:

"Uhh...yeah, sure, ok."

OPENING SEGMENT:

STREETZ HYPES WHITEHEAD VS MORGAN

Atavar:

"Figured it'd be best to start us off with some big hype for our main event. I had Streetz come out and play up how Whitehead is the future and Morgan's just a lucky never-was. Streetz claims that Morgan barely survived a brainless animal like Martyr so he doesn't have a hope of beating wrestling's hottest prospect in Whitehead. We had a lot of new people soa lot of them...hadn't really heard of either of these guys which was a bit of a drawback but hey, gotta keep things consistent."

OPENING CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH:

EL JAGUAR © VS MARCEL LEFLEUR

Atavar:

"Decided to get things off to a hot start with a cruiserweight match. Now clearly I wasn't gonna take the title of Jaguar in his first defense, especially with him being the most experienced guy in the division."

Smart:

"EXCUSE ME!?"

Atavar:

"What? You're a rookie, Mark."

Smart:

"I'M THIRTY-ONE!"

Atavar:

"...yeeeeesh."

Smart:

[indecipherable grumbling]

Atavar:

"Yeah so Jaguar put LeFleur away with that suplex of his, retaining the title and going to celebrate when..."

SEGMENT:

A FATHERLY INTERRUPTION

Atavar:

"Remember what I said about having a crazy guy talk a bunch? Well that gets better when he starts being crazy at other people on the roster. So out comes FATHER to ramble on a sermon about how he has come to be a shepherd to his flock and to protect them from the predators and false idols that would rip them apart and lead them astray. Jaguar has been listening to all this and seems ready to shut FATHER up when suddenly DELIRIUM attacks him from behind! Ooh, look at that, intrigue and suspense, is Delirium aligned with FATHER or is he just still salty over not winning the title last month? Gotta keep watching to find out~."

SECOND MATCH:

FATHER VS MARK SMART

Atavar:

"Quick little match to show that yes, FATHER is a member of the roster. Once again, Marky, you're welcome for giving you a little shine."

Smart:

"I got five punches in, five."

Atavar:

"A net increase over last month, you're welcome!"

Smart:

"Ugh..."

Atavar:

"So FATHER beats the living crap outta Marky, then finishes him off with this Double Arm DDT kinda move called the Prophet Motive. Merciless win over the company underdog, think that's all for him tonight, right? Wrong!"

SEGMENT:

FATHER JOINS COMMENTARY FOR MARTYR VS MUVVA

Atavar:

"Keep that train a rollin', baby, FATHER joins us on commentary for the next match, giving Martyr high praise while haranguing Hustle Muvva for being 'A deviant false prophet of the street', leading into..."

MATCH:

MARTYR VS HUSTLE MUVVA

Atavar:

"More intrigue here, Muvva takes Martyr to a competitive match, brawling all over the place with him and exchanging hard slams and the like while FATHER puts the masked man over. But the real sticking point here is the finish I came up with, see Martyr has Muvva in the corner, right? And he's choking him and choking him until our ref Dewey starts to count him out and Martyr backs off...but then FATHER calls Martyr's name and tells him to keep doing it so Martyr goes right back to it. He chokes and chokes and finally gets disqualified by Dewey but by this point FATHER's entered the ring he embraces the masked maniac, calling him his 'Son'. That's right, baby, we're doing a cult thing!"

Henderson:

"Very original, Field Asset."

Atavar:

"No one likes a smartass, Henderson."

Smart:

"It is kinda derivative-"

Atavar:

"MOVING ON!"

ROSE OF THE RING TITLE MATCH

JOANNA SILVER VS BONNIE CLYDE

Atavar:

"Okay, so this Bonnie Clyde girl, she works a kinda modern day bandit queen gimmick, which basically translates to a lotta leather and tassels that the guys go nuts for. Here, she's mostly fodder for Joanna to beat for the belt going into her big feud with Darkness Cat, though they had the fans eating out the palm of their hands. Speaking of things coming out of hands..."

SEGMENT:

THE CAT STRIKES!

Atavar:

"So Joanna wins the belt, right? She's out there, celebrating, striking poses...a lot of them, really, when DUN DUN DUUUUUH! Darkness Cat hits her from behind and puts her down with her Black Cat Moonsault. Cat strikes a few poses of her own in her super villain outfit before running off with the belt...cuz she's a THIEF! You may shower me in praise now."

[Extended silence]

Atavar:

"Screw you guys."

SEGMENT:

THE TRADEMARK SPEAKS!

Atavar:

"Some last words from Morgan in the ring here before the big title match, pointing out that while Whitehead has been hyped to no end by Streetz, he's been at this game for over two decades and knows all the tricks that scumbag managers like him use. He says tonight the Trademark becomes the Franchise Player for CCW and will lead the company into the future, dovetailing nicely into our main event."

KING OF CHICAGO TITLE MATCH MAIN EVENT

THOMAS MORGAN VS SETH WHITEHEAD w/STREETZ

Atavar:

"So this match was pretty damn great if I do say so myself, especially for our size. Clash of the crafty veteran against the next big thing with his weasel manager. The two traded control pretty evenly the whole match, with Morgan using his experience to counter the more aggressive Whitehead, who beats the veteran mercilessly whenever he takes control. Finish comes when Morgan goes for his STF finisher when Streetz comes in to distract the ref. Morgan lets him go and goes after the manager, letting Whitehead charge in behind him-but Morgan dodges and he hits Streetz instead! Morgan goes after Whitehead again but while the ref is checking on Streetz on the outside who should come in but ME with the belt! I clock Morgan with it and roll out of the ring while Whitehead locks in the Minnesota Stretch with Morgan out cold! By the time the ref turns around, Morgan is down and out and Dewey calls for the bell, giving Whitehead the win and the title!"

Henderson:

"You've involved yourself more fully in the show?"

Atavar:

"Yeah?"

Henderson:

"You are to book, not to get hired as a performer. This is counter-productive from my perspective."

Atavar:

"What?! No no no, this is all part of the show, tell 'em Marky!"

Smart:

"Well, Richard Eisen helped SWF retake their top spot from HGC in the 90's by being a big bad boss on TV. Again this is kind of derivative but it's still a recognized thing in wrestling."

Henderson:

"...fine, but do not make yourself the center of attention."

Atavar:

"Well...define center of attention because..."

SEGMENT:

TRADEMARK DENIED!

Atavar:

"I maaaay have gotten on the mic to rant about Morgan being a hasbeen while Streetz and Whitehead celebrated then sorta hugged them. Now don't get me wrong, I'm only going to be aligned with them, I won't be all over the show, I swear."

Henderson:

"See that you don't. That is all for today gentlemen, goodbye."

END PLAYBACK

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i.imgur.com/ztqfu1Z.jpg</span><p><strong>

CCW Presents:</strong></p><p><strong>

St. Patrick's Day Slam</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

CCW King of Chicago Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Seth Whitehead w/ Streetz © vs Remmy Honeyman</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Tag Team Grudge Match</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

Hustle Muvva & El Jaguar vs Martyr & Delirium</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Non-Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Joanna Silver (</strong><strong><em>Yo Ho Ho~</em></strong><strong>) vs Bonnie Clyde (</strong><strong><em>Bang Bang~</em></strong><strong>)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Thomas Morgan vs Marcel LeFleur</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>CCW King of Chicago Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Seth Whitehead w/ Streetz © </strong>vs Remmy Honeyman</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Grudge Match</p><p>

<strong>Hustle Muvva & El Jaguar</strong> vs Martyr & Delirium</p><p> </p><p>

Non-Title Match</p><p>

Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~) vs <strong>Bonnie Clyde (Bang Bang~)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Thomas Morgan </strong>vs Marcel LeFleur</p>

Hustle Muvva & El Jaguar vs <strong>Martyr & Delirium</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Non-Title Match</p><p>

Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~) vs<strong> Bonnie Clyde (Bang Bang~)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Thomas Morgan</strong> vs Marcel LeFleur</p>

<p>CCW Presents:</p><p>

St. Patrick's Day Slam</p><p> </p><p>

CCW King of Chicago Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Seth Whitehead w/ Streetz</strong> © vs Remmy Honeyman</p><p> </p><p>

Non-Title Match</p><p>

Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~) vs <strong>Bonnie Clyde </strong>(Bang Bang~)</p><p> </p><p>

Thomas Morgan vs <strong>Marcel LeFleur</strong></p>

Non-Title Match</p><p>

Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~) vs <strong>Bonnie Clyde (Bang Bang~)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Thomas Morgan</strong> vs Marcel LeFleur</p>

<p>CCW Presents:</p><p>

St. Patrick's Day Slam</p><p> </p><p>

CCW King of Chicago Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Seth Whitehead w/ Streetz</strong> © vs Remmy Honeyman</p><p> </p><p>

Non-Title Match</p><p>

Joanna Silver (Yo Ho Ho~) vs <strong>Bonnie Clyde (Bang Bang~)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Thomas Morgan vs <strong>Marcel LeFleur</strong></p>

Archived