Odd Mod Question (re: GLOW 2017)

Modders? Anyone releasing a data pack including the actresses/characters from the new "GLOW" series on Netflix? If not, what would people suggest for stats for Allison Brie and Betty Gilpin and rest of the cast (other than all the girls, minus Kong, would be proteges of Chavo Guerrero Jr.)?

<p>In truth, this all leads to someone needing to make a Celebrity data pack due to the number of "Celebrities" that are now trained basically how to work. Between the cast of "GLOW" and anyone who was on Hulk Hogan's "Celebrity Championship Wrestling" show from a few years back. ((PLUS Danny Bonnaduce also worked dark matches, pre-shows, and some events for TNA in the latter half of the mid 00's.))</p><p> </p><p>

I know one data pack has the guy from "Arrow" with some stats and everything, and some of my favorite ones have Randy The Ram as a character in them, so yeah. That's why I ask.</p>

I have the Golden Age mod, and sometimes end up signing a couple GLOW workers to my women's division. But we're also talking modern era, and from the interviews I've heard, they know and or know of newer moves and stuff, they just don't use them because they're not time-era appropriate for the show.

Archived