Website Renovation

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JaCeLo3" data-cite="JaCeLo3" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44081" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't use flash.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey Jace. I'm not sure if you remember me or not but it's Flare from EWF. Yes, EWF, that e-fed you were in about 16 years ago. I'm glad to see you're alive and kicking!</p>

• 3 weeks later...
Again, I don't really think a new forum is needed but if it does happen I think that it must have the option to subscribe to threads like this forum does. I'm subscribed to about 35 mod threads and it would be annoying keeping up with them as I can't get on every day. I'm sure others feel the same way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Crzy1051" data-cite="Crzy1051" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44081" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Those are good ideas, however the forum will be next on the project list. We are trying to focus on the .com at the moment.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is it still on the cards? the forum update?</p>

Archived