Approval rating on abysmal

So I recently got myself into a situation where my approval rating went down to abysmal and I'm just wondering if this is basically just game over at this point. I've gone through one week without being fired but does "you're in danger of being fired" mean that I can get fired at any time now or does it mean I get fired if I fail one more owner goal? The deadline for the next one is in 5 months so that's quite the long time to survive if I can get fired at any time. I'm really hesitant to continue onwards because of this since if this means I can just get fired tomorrow, all my planning will go to waste.

If you get fired, it's not a big deal. You can either try to start your own company or try to latch on with a new one. You'll get to experience a whole new roster and wrestling style. Shortlist your favorites from your current fed and try to lure them over with you.

<p>I played a WWF save and managed to get to abysmal.</p><p>

I was there for about 3 months when I succeeded at a goal Vince gave me and got up to "low"</p><p> </p><p>

I would think you dont get fired until/unless you screw up or miss a goal WHILE at Abysmal.</p>

Archived