Tag Team Experience

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ernie" data-cite="Ernie" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It would be nice though if people teaming as a unit could bypass having their gimmicks compared to one another if they're non-generic.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm under the impression that this is already the case.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just to put a bow on this:<p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Matches needed to get to each level of experience:</span></p><p> Tier - Matches</p><p> None - 0</p><p> Low - 14</p><p> Medium - 27</p><p> Good - 47</p><p> Maximum - 87</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks southside. Good work. The rate actually feels right too. About 90 matches as a team would be what i would expect to get someone up to speed as an experienced team</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks southside. Good work. The rate actually feels right too. About 90 matches as a team would be what i would expect to get someone up to speed as an experienced team</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I agree. I also like how 6-man and tags are the same as you are still working with that person within the match.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I agree. I also like how 6-man and tags are the same as you are still working with that person within the match.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just wish Adam would tweak trios a tad so you could have trio experience and teams rather than having to make 3 tag teams. It can be fiddly.</p><p> </p><p> I am still playing that nov draft game after 3 years. I cant help it, the WWA Japan is way too much fun. I have some bizarre good chemistry things, Alex Lee and Shinsuke Nakamura, Jushin Liger and Robbie Eagles, Ec3 and Jinder, Cedric Rougeau and Senza Volto, Ronda Rousey and Brock Lesnar, CIMA and KENTA.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just to put a bow on this:<p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Matches needed to get to each level of experience:</span></p><p> Tier - Matches</p><p> None - 0</p><p> Low - 14</p><p> Medium - 27</p><p> Good - 47</p><p> Maximum - 87</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is there a particular point at which experience starts adding to the match rating? I'm assuming Low is the minimum point?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a particular point at which experience starts adding to the match rating? I'm assuming Low is the minimum point?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I thought it only added if you have high experience. It also offsets bad chemistry at this point. That much I know for a fact.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i guess the only thing that is a bit puzzling is that <p> 3 vs 3 vs 3</p><p> 4 vs 4</p><p> 5 vs 5</p><p> </p><p> don't add experience as after all you are still tagging</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it's that at a certain point the experience of tagging with the partner in your team becomes diluted. Tagging with one other guy logically doesn't change things much - tagging with two or 3 more people totally changes the way you work the match changing it to something else.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i guess the only thing that is a bit puzzling is that <p> 3 vs 3 vs 3</p><p> 4 vs 4</p><p> 5 vs 5</p><p> </p><p> don't add experience as after all you are still tagging</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is odd that all variations of 2v2 (2v2, 2v2v2, 2v2v2v2) count, but only the default 3v3 does (but not 3v3v3).</p><p> </p><p> I’m assuming it was just a miss as I remember 3v3v3 match type being an addition to this version.</p><p> </p><p> For 4v4 and 5v5 I could see it helping but at a reduced rate, though not the case now</p>

• 3 months later...

Archived