How do you keep Storylines hot?

<p>Most important thing to keep an angle hot is to keep working it. I used to rotate: Singles match...next week a tag match...3rd week a really good promo or attack...etc.</p><p> </p><p>

You dont want to do your 4 singles matches in a roll and burn out the match quality, but you have to keep the angle "moving along" so you dont lose momentum points.</p>

Angles seem to work perfectly, I have two guys with great charisma/star power but rather bad in-ring skills. So having them fight keeps the storyline on 40-50 heat but putting them in angles usually gives me a 75-80 rating -> the feud is currently sitting at 79 heat.

High scoring segments and no bad matches. Protagonist #1 vs. random jobber doesn't need Protagonist #2 to interfere. Have protagonist #2 come out after the match or bump into him before the match so that crappy match rating doesn't play a factor in your storyline.

As far as TEE knows, Protagonist #1 vs Random Jobber is just as important to the storyline as P1 vs P2 in a cell if you have P2 on commentary or interfere in the first match. You do not want that.

On the flip side if you have a couple of midcarders in a storyline and one is fighting a main eventer you can probably expect that to score really well. You may consider interference and having that strong match count towards your storyline.

Archived