Google Sheets Planner

Hi all, I've spent some time on this so I figured I'd share it in case anyone wants to use a Google Sheets planner that is pretty basic yet useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DqeavUYd--vb08OJxgwmJeDwz0eRHAWV4M9-QJLb91o/edit?usp=sharing

So, I've left some data in as example (Bad Luck Fale and Zack Sabre Jr. on the roster to show the filter range, usually the first entry in any table, and the titles so you can easily find & replace all to add your belts) but it is very straight forward. The Titles & Tournaments on the second sheet "Notes, Cards & Graphics" populate from the first with a formula so you only have to change it once.

The most useful tools for me are the roster filter (weight class, stable, injury, etc.) and the filter on the Cards & Schedule tab, which allows you to look at a full year's worth of Title matches. Also, I pasted a description of match aims on the bottom of the Cards & Schedule sheet.

I have the document set to view only, so make a copy for yourself in Google Sheets or download to Excel. Let me know if you have any feedback or use this and enjoy it.

<p>Amazing work. Extremely detailed. I'd be scared to use this for my games though because I feel I'd spend more time keeping everything up to date on the Doc that I'd end up playing the game less. </p><p> </p><p>

Nonetheless, this looks outstanding. I'm going to download and possibly use in my actual workplace if alright. Thanks for sharing!</p>

Archived