My Go Fund Me

angeldelayette

I am not sure if this will be allowed to stay here or not. However, I felt the need to try. This is so hard to say. Some of you know me better than others here. Right now, like many of you, I am in some major financial straights. I lost my job recently and am currently looking for work. I have some health issues, including chronic kidney stones and Bipolar depression. I am doing everything that I can but it seems like I always come up short. We have a three person household and right now only one is working. But she is not getting her full hours due to chronic migraines. It is difficult for me to ask for help but here I am. I am looking into charities and anything that can help us get back on our feet. Anything will help but all thoughts and prayers are appreciated. This also allows you to know the headspace that Gentleman Raven(he is a roommate) and I are in right now. We are downsizing the amount we pay each month by moving into the house. The link will be here at the bottom. I do know there are people that are worse off than me right now. That's why I try to work with charities whenever I get the opportunity. I pray for the people affected by the hurricanes and wish there was more I could do for them. If you have any questions, please ask. But I hope everyone will be civil here as I know this board can be a great source of friendship and support. Thank you and God bless.

Go Fund Me

<span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">So, there was an anonymous donation made to this Go Fund Me account. If it was made by anyone here, my family and I would like to issue a big thank you to the person who made the donation. You don't have to reveal yourself if you choose not to. However, I just want you to know how much my family and I value the donation. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart and God bless.</span>

Archived