WC.W: Yes,the period belongs there.

Experiment time. The basic idea is to take all the challenging things about a Local to Global game, and just get rid of them. Though I'm starting with nothing for popularity or prestige and the like, I am starting with half a billion bucks in the bank, maxed production values, and our very own commercial network with enormous coverage around the world. So let's see how fast we can get to the top with literally all the advantages possible.

I'm calling it Wrestling Champions of the World, so I can use the WCW initials. However the game informs me the initials are already used. I suppose I wouldn't get away with it in real life either. So I'll put a dot in it and claim it's a new logo. Wc.W for life!

I'm playing in the July version of Fliesh's Real World mod. Always my favorite.

I went for a family friendly, mainstream style promotion, just because it's the opposite of my usual zone, and trying new things is always a good experience.

Not surprisingly, flitering for good entertainment skills has turned my roster into the wrestling retirement home. I also pick up some 21 and under kids, so they can do the bumping for the old fogies and maybe learn something from them. Oh, and some fat dudes too, just because.

Full Impact Pro have upped their production levels. Guess I'm having an effect already. EVOLVE does shortly after too.

WCW Live

I decided to do a weekly 2 hour show. Not a real original name, but whatever. Not sure if I'm going to do pay-per-views or not down the road. Maybe a TV special now and then.

Live in front of 23 people. Got to start somewhere.

The hosts are Jimmy Korderas and Shane Douglas. I had Matt Stryker lined up, but apparently he works Mondays already. off to a good start. Good thing our ref does some announcing on the side.

Kevin Nash is here to tell us how awesome we are, and that we're beginning a World title tournament tonight. Also, he's in charge. Nothing bad can come of that, right? Rating: B-

Raven is out to talk about his upcoming match with Charlie Haas. Yes, I hired Raven for my family-friendly promotion, shut up. He's just mopey now, I promise. Rating: D+

Raven vs. Charlie Haas

You know, I just can't picture this match in my head. Weird. Charlie's gimmick sucks. I probably should have selected instead of assuming his default was fine. Instead I'll blame him. Raven wins. Rating: D-. No Gimmick Needed, by the way. I'd say he needs one after all.

Next up is a music video from Rikishi. Bet that was a thing you didn't know you wanted until now. Rating: D-

Ryan Kidd is out to follow that act, along with his manager, Gregory Helms. Mr. Helms informs us that he is the leader of a group of young talent that is going to take the world by storm. A guy who used to be name hurricane making a weather reference, shocker. Anyway, Kidd takes over and says he can take on anyone we got. Oh dear. Rating: E+

Ryan Kidd vs VADER

Yeah, it's in all caps. That's how it always sound in my head. Like a quarter ton zombie BILLY MAYS, if that makes sense. Squish goes the rookie and man these ratings are getting worse. Rating: E-. Seriously.

Matt Morgan is out to save the show. He did very well in his unscripted promo, which clearly displays how awful his gimmick is. The previous sentence gains more meaning when you discover that I planned to put the title on him. Oh, spoilers by the way. Rating: D+. Well at least the segment ratings are improving.

Matt Morgan vs Rikishi

I knew I should have put Rikishi over. His gimmick doesn't suck. Ah well, Matt goes over and perfoms better than Kishi anyhow. Rating: D

A music video about Scott Steiner follows. I like to think it's just a loop of the

.Rating: C-

Teddy Hart and Justin Credible vs Blue World Order

Though I'm doing the show and write up tonight, I actually booked this last night before bed. I don't even remembering hiring them, except Stevie Richards. Justin's gimmick is average. Justin Credible, average. SHOCKER. Teddy Hart continues to look like the goof who sold me weed back in school. Rating: E+. And he overcharged, too.

Scott Steiner attacks Raven backstage. No way to be sure if it's a scripted attack, or Scott just being Scott in the locker room. Rating: C.. What's a backstage attack look like in a family friendly show? I bet it involves foam swords and a ball pit.

Buff Bagwell is out to talk about his upcoming match with Bully Ray. I wonder if they ever fought before. Seems like they'd be a good fit. Rating: C-. Better promo than you, Raven. For shame.

Bully Ray vs Buff Bagwell

Bully Ray went over. Three guesses whose gimmick was awful!Rating: D. So apparently badass is not a good gimmick for this product.

Bully Ray beats up Buff beacuse I don't like him. Which makes me wonder why I hired him. Rating: D-

Scott Steiner is out for an unscripted promo. To quote the King of Memphis, "Oh boy!". He struggled going of script. Probably all those words we had to censor. But the game said he looked good anyway. Whatever floats your boat, TEW. Rating: C-

Charlie Haas and Buff Bagwell are having an argument about who sucked the worse tonight. My vote's for Buff. Jake Roberts comes over to them they can work it out in a match next week. No idea if that means Jake's in charge too, or he just figures no one will contradict him. Rating: D-

Mr. Anderson is out here to talk about his match with Scott Steiner tonight. Also put Degenerate down on the no gimmick list. Rating: C

Scott Steiner vs Mr. Anderson

The promos are definitely going to carry the show. Because the matches sure ain't. Scott went over, because I wouldn't tell him otherwise. Rating: D+

Final Show Rating: C-. That'll do. Also need to get the announcing situation sorted, because Jimmy's not even good enough for this crowd.

Post show, Bully Ray emails me to say thatk Ryan Kidd doesn't get 'it'. Not really concerned with your opinion, thanks. He's just a jobber anyway, so shove off or I'll put him over you.

Our TV rating is....best not spoken of. I'll let you know when it climbs out of the gutter.

So, join us next time, where we have both the World title semifinals, as well as the battle for the least crappy wrestler. Exciting, isn't it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I think I got the gimmicks all set now. The ones who already suck can just live with it for a bit. Other than that it's just the usual pack of contracts signed and passed on.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WC.W Live</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Three incidents already through the door. New record!</p><p> </p><p>

Shane Douglas was talking crap about Ryan Kidd's work. I told him to stop being a dick. </p><p> </p><p>

Mike Tenay pulled some kind of epic rib on DDP. That's...good? I guess.</p><p> </p><p>

And Matt Morgan topped that by pulling a rib on the whole locker room. Tenay better up his game.</p><p> </p><p>

Live in front of 56</p><p> </p><p>

Hosted by Mikey Tenay and Taz. That definitely sorted out the announce team issue.</p><p> </p><p>

Scott Steiner is here. Just thought you needed to know that. <strong>Rating: C</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tyrus and Dalip Singh vs Anonymous and Shark Boy</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tyrus is the former Brodus Clay. To capitalize on his size and good look, I'm going to....stick him with the same dancing goof gimmick he already had back in the WWE. Dalip Singh is of course The Great Khali. Anonymous is some woman I picked up just because she was under 5 foot and stuck under a black mask. Shark Boy is, well, Shark Boy.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, the big guys squash the little ones. Tyrus is great as his gimmick. Well, obviously. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Buff is here, and better than Charile Haas. If you don't believe me, just ask him. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Charlie Haas vs Buff Bagwell</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Upon further investigation, we have found that Mr. Bagwell is lying. He is not better than Charlie Haas. As evidence we present this match, ending with Buff tapping out to the Haas of Pain. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Gregory Helms is here to introduce us to his next skinny protege, Anthony Bennett. He'll be debuting with Gregory Helms in a tag match... <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Blue World Order vs Gregory Helms and Anthony Bennett.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

...right now!</p><p> </p><p>

This was a mess. Anthony and Helms didn't click at all, and the Blue Meanie was just awful. Even the game called him the weak link. Ouch. Regardless, I put Bennett over. Might as let one kid get some shine. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Teddy Hart has something to say. And he didn't want it scripted. I hesitated, remembered that I gave Scott Steiner a live mic, then just shrugged and let him have at it. So for ten minutes Teddy cut a hell of a promo. I didn't suspect he had it in him. Also, I feel kind of bad now. <strong>Rating: C</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jesus Rodriguez is out to do his own ring announcments. Because originality is overrated, and I'm lazy. <strong>Rating: E-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jesus Rodriguez vs Teddy Hart</strong></p><p> </p><p>

And the reason I feel kinda bad is because I had Teddy lose because I thought it was funny. I am consoled by the fact that it was a good one. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Well, good enough, anyway.</p><p> </p><p>

Justin Credible is out here to talk about his upcoming match with Rikishi. You want to believe I didn't let him off script. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rikishi vs Justin Credible</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Yeah, another squash by a big man. What can I say, I like Rikishi. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Rikishi celebrates for twice as long as the match lasted. And it was recieved better. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Open mic night with Raven. He did well tearing into Matt Morgan, which is what he's here for. <strong>Rating: C+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Morgan vs Raven</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I did actually consider putting Raven over. But I decided to stay the course, and Matt goes over after a good fight to advance to the finals. Still can't decide if I'm putting the strap on him or not. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Post match, Raven beats the crap out of Morgan. Now served with extra sour grapes. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bully Ray's out next to talk about his match with Scott Steiner. I really don't have any plans for him, but he was too solid not to pick up. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Scott's out to rebut, but stumbles all over himself trying to talk. Being Scott Steiner, this is part of the charm, and it's still a better promo than Bubba. <strong>Rating: C+</strong>. The guy is magic.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Scott Steiner vs Bully Ray</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I totally knew they going to have great chemistry, honest. This makes me almost seem like a good booker. Almost. Scott wins through, and will go on to face Matt in the World title finals. <strong>Rating: C</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: C+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Post show, Raven shoots me an email teling me Anthony Bennett is crap and get rid of him. Jeez, you old fogies are mean. </p><p> </p><p>

We managed an 0.06 rating, so that's nice. Teddy Hart's pissed about losing. Yeah, I suppose he is. Oh well.</p><p> </p><p>

And that's it for the moment. Join us next time when I decide on a champ, and maybe get some stories going as WC.W rolls on...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44186" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Enjoying this! Now you just need Hogan back to help keep that uppity young talent in their place... </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, I wanted to. Alas, he is in hiatus and we are not yet cult. Someone needs to teach these new kids how to work.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44186" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This, like all your stuff, is grea.t</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Many thanks. For the compliment, and for reminding me I need to catch up on your stuff.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>-------------------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> So AJ Styles got himself divorced. Even in video games I find the media intrusive. Give the guy some space.</p><p> </p><p> I'm having my usual bloated roster problem. More workers than ideas I have for them. Especially in the early going when I'm still getting a feel for what I'm going for. So I employ my usual solution, time to start a tag division!</p><p> </p><p> This harmonious locker room is so weird. I got so used to bickering all the time it seems almost too quiet.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WC.W Live</strong></p><p> </p><p> And sure enough, Matt Morgan and DDP are chumming up in my only incident today.</p><p> </p><p> Live in Technicolor for 92 people</p><p> </p><p> Tenay and Taz are talking.</p><p> </p><p> Matt Morgan is here. I would hope so, he's got a shot at the title tonight. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. He's getting less crap at his gimmick this way. Maybe I'll just do ten of these 'walking down the hall' segments in a row, see if that helps.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bully Ray and Dalip Singh vs Rikishi and Tyrus</strong></p><p> </p><p> The rare match where Bully Ray is the small one. He carries the match, no surprise there with his partner standing outside the ring for the majority of it. For these burdens he bears, he wins. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. I really should find him something to do.</p><p> </p><p> Perry Saturn gets himself a five minute music video introducing him. Not even his wrestling career, just the crazy stuff he's been through in real life. <strong>Rating: E</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Teddy Hart and Perry Saturn vs Blue World Order</strong></p><p> </p><p> Yeah, I just hyped the dude I stuck into a throwaway tag match. Even limiting his involvment, Meanie is the worst guy in the match by far. Should have had Perry tap him out instead of Stevie. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p> Hype video for the Steiner/Morgan title fight. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. HYPE</p><p> </p><p> "Hey Raven, here's a live mic. Go tell the crowd what you really think about the rookies, hm?"</p><p> </p><p> And with a smile, he went off for ten minutes on the subject. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Damn kids need to get off his lawn.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Saraya Knight vs Justin Credible vs Gregory Helms vs Colby Corino vs Anthony Bennett vs Raven</strong></p><p> </p><p> No more six way matches. That takes forever to type.</p><p> </p><p> Colby Corino messed up like a million times. Maybe Raven has a point. Despite Helms, Corino, and Bennett being allies, Raven manages to isolate Anthony and DDT him for the win. Experience trumps youth, rook. <strong>Rating: E+</strong>. Justin Credible reaches a career high as the second worst person in the match.</p><p> </p><p> Scott Steiner is out to talk about his match tonight, as well as his physique, his prowess with the ladies, and his thoughts on tax reform. Not sure where that last bit came from, but the crowd ate it up, so awesome. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. Now I have this image in my head of Scott Steiner adressing Congress on tax reform while still in character. </p><p> </p><p> Mr Anderson is out now, and he talks about how badly he's going to beat up Rick Steiner, right there in front of Scott. And this was a real good idea to book. <strong>Rating: B</strong>. Guess who's getting a promo every night now?</p><p> </p><p> Scott says in the unlikely chance he manages to beat Rick, Scott will be waiting. <strong>Rating: C</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rick Steiner vs Mr. Anderson</strong></p><p> </p><p> Well, this wasn't up to the promise of all those promos, but with Rick here that's no surprise. Neither is the fact that Anderson won, I imagine. <strong>Rating: D+</strong>. See ya soon Scott.</p><p> </p><p> Buff Bagwell is out to talk about Charlie Haas, and how lucky he was to win. He wants to introduce Moose, an big strong dude I hired simply because his name is Moose. These two will take on Charlie and whoever he has for a partner tonight. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Buff and Moose vs The World's Greatest Tag Team</strong></p><p> </p><p> I mean, obviously.</p><p> </p><p> Shelton joins the awful gimmick club. I should just make them a stable at this point. He carries the match regardless, which was my main reason for hiring him. Mix him uo with the kids a bit, let them learn. Oh, and Charlie pinned Buff AGAIN. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p> Scott Steiner's getting pumped for the match. Me too. <strong>Rating: C</strong></p><p> </p><p> Matt Morgan talks about the upcoming match himself. On a day full of good promos, he does ok. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Scott Steiner vs Matt Morgan</strong></p><p><strong> for the WC.W World title</strong></p><p> </p><p> Good chemistry WOOOOOOOO</p><p> </p><p> It was down to the wire on this one. Changed my mind a million times. But finally I went with my gut. When in doubt, Scott Steiner. Your first WC.W champion. We'll see how that goes. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Do something about that gimmick and come back later, Matt.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Final Show Rating: C</strong>. YES</p><p> </p><p> <strong>TV Rating: .12</strong> </p><p> </p><p> Scott Steiner says to dump Saraya. This is what I get for having a harmonious backstage. Everyone whines at me instead of taking it out on each other.</p><p> </p><p> We have reached F popularity in Mexico, and nowhere else yet. And I'm staged out of the States. Odd. My product's not trending down there either. I don't get it, but hey, popular. </p><p> </p><p> So join us next time, as find something for Matt Morgan to do, since I apparently made him my figurehead at some point. Wait, what?</p>

<p>What have I done? I honestly don't remember putting Morgan up as a figurehead. Must have been before I debut his gimmick. That was real bright. Welp, guess that will change my initial plans for him.</p><p> </p><p>

I wonder if Vince has those little brainfarts. The presence of Roman Reigns would indicate such.</p><p> </p><p>

So let's start August off, shall we? </p><p> </p><p>

WCW Live</p><p> </p><p>

134 people had nothing better to do tonight, it seems.</p><p> </p><p>

No locker room incidents to speak of.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Morgan vs Anthony Bennett</strong></p><p> </p><p>

From World title contender to curtain jerker. This is just Matt killing Anthony until he gets bored of it and finishes him. Crowd loved it. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Anthony gets stretchered out, to the tune of Raven reminding him he's total garbage. Class act, isn't he? Not good without a script today. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ryan Kidd vs Raven</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Gregory Helms is at ringside for yet another beatdown of one of his guys. Ryan at least didn't get squashed. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Raven continues his favorite pastime of making fun of rookies, telling Ryan Kidd he's terrible too. Starting to think this a personal thing. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. Much better promo, thanks.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sky High vs Blue World Order</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Sky High is the combination of Colby Corino, the worst rookie of the bunch, and Andrew Everett, who is slightly better. Everett gets the win, partly for a good debut, and mostly so Meanie can eat a pin. <strong>Rating: E+</strong>. God bless Stevie Richards for holding this match together.</p><p> </p><p>

Gregory Helms and his good buddy Shannon Moore are talking with Jake Roberts. They would like a match with the World's Greatest Tag Team for the new titles there's been rumors about. Jake doesn't care what they do as long as they stop talking to him. So, I think that's a match? <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mr. Anderson and Bully Ray are facing the Steiners tonight. They discuss this in postive terms for their side. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Perry Saturn vs Jesus Rodriguez</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I just like Perry Saturn. Always have, so he wins until I find something else for him to do. <strong>Rating: E</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Nash is here, and he sits down and tells us how awesome he is for ten minutes. Yep, that's it. <strong>Rating: B-</strong>. And that's why I hired him.</p><p> </p><p>

Dan Moloney is coming out. If you're wondering who he is, join the club, I forgot I hired him and have no idea why. Tyrus comes out and beats the crap out of him. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. I'm glad I did it, too. Dan joins the awful gimmick club.</p><p> </p><p>

Tyrus discusses how unbeatable he is. Hard to argue after that beatdown. <strong>Rating: D+</strong>. Needs more script.</p><p> </p><p>

The Steiners are out to do their half of the hyping. They do it well, too. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. And here I was worried about Rick off-script.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Steiner Brothers vs Mr. Anderson and Bully Ray.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Scott goes over Anderson, and sustains a rib contusion doing so. I hope that sounds worse than it is, since he's the World champion and the centerpiece of my hottest storyline. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Rick and Anderson decided to co-carry the worst rating in the match duties.</p><p> </p><p>

Haas and Benjamin are out to hype the match against Helms and Moore tonight. So I guess it is happening. I mostly wanted to see how they'd promo. <strong>Rating: D+</strong>. Could have been worse.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Helms and Moore vs The World's Greatest Tag Team</strong></p><p><strong>

for the WC.W Tag Team titles</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I almost didn't want to put this as the main event, fearing it'd be overshadowed by the Steiners, but no worries there. The obvious winners are WGTT, and the obvious MVP of the match is Shelton. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: C</strong></p><p><strong>

TV Rating: 0.19</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Scott Steiner's injury is relatively minor, and he can work through the pain. Nah, we'll take it easy on you champ.</p><p> </p><p>

The US, British Isles, and Japan all join the F popularity club. </p><p> </p><p>

We're gonna call it a post. Join us next time, as Raven's a jerk to rookies, my champ is banged up, and my figurehead has no story direction.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Not much of interest to discuss since last time, so SHOWTIME.</p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Nash brought some friends along to the show, which is a no-no in my locker room. I told him to stop, and he was totally fine with it. Well that was easy.</p><p> </p><p>

166 butts in seats.</p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Nash opens the show without his buddies. He announces the main event, Mr. Anderson taking on Rikishi, as well as a battle royal for a shot at the world title. Exciting. <strong>Rating: B</strong>. I love this man.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sky High vs Helms and Moore</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Colby Corino is terrible, have I mentioned that lately? Oddly, that's kinda turned him into a pet project for me, trying to get him to not be the obvious weak link in the match. So far, hasn't worked. Sky High wins, though. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jake Roberts is out, discussing how badly the Blue Meanie sucks. I agree. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Raven is out next, to continue his old man ranting about how much better wrestlers in his generation were and the new guys suck and so on. Also, he has a match tonight, with another sucky rookie. <strong>Rating: B-</strong>. Old men talking is the lifeblood of this show. Not sure how to feel about that.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Xia Brookside vs Raven</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Xia is apparently a second generation superstar. Ok. At least she has a great gimmick rating. PUSH HER TO THE MOON. Well, after Raven squashes her like a bug on the windshield. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Raven continues his rant against the younglings, because we haven't heard enough of that yet. <strong>Rating: B</strong>. It disturbs me how much the crowd likes these rants.</p><p> </p><p>

However, the rookies in question are out to rebut, and do so by beating Raven down. <strong>Rating: E</strong>. Why do you hate children, crowd?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tyrus vs Saraya Knight</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Squash number two on the night, as Tyrus disposes of her effortlessly. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Buff Bagwell is here to get his revenge against the World's Greatest Tag Team. Well, Shelton in particular, as he has a match tonight. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shelton Benjamin vs Buff Bagwell</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Yeah, no revenge to found here. Shelton wins, although it's the first non-squash singles match of the night, so there you go. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mr. Anderson beats up Rick Steiner backstage, because it's not like Scott's here to stop him. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Ugh.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>15 man battle royal featuring 15 guys I'm not typing all the names out for</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jesus Rodriguez got better at his gimmick. Rick Steiner was off his game, probably due to being beat up. Vader was off his game, due to being old. Bully Ray got the most eliminations, and Dalip Singh was the last elimination, by the winner, Matt Morgan.<strong>Rating: D+</strong>. Found something for Matt to do!</p><p> </p><p>

Mr. Anderson is out to talk about his match with Rikishi, badly. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. You sir, are no Kevin Nash</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rikishi vs Mr. Anderson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mr Anderson wins this one, of course. Being involved in the main storyline and all. Rikishi got tired after a seven minute match, not even going to let him win. Much. Probably. <strong>Rating: D+</strong>. It's matches like this that make me glad I focus on promos.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: C</strong>. Who comes to wrestling shows for the matches anyway?</p><p>

<strong>TV Rating: .25</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bully Ray thinks Xia should be cut. I hope not literally.</p><p> </p><p>

We're only one letter grade down from matching RAW. War declared soon.</p><p> </p><p>

We're at F everywhere but Australia. Not sure why they're behind the curve, but I'll try harder.</p><p> </p><p>

So join us next time, for the return of Scott Steiner, the war of the age groups, and my confusion over this locker room environment.</p>

Somehow despite being a local company, we are currently the 21st most popular company in the world. Thank Steiner, Nash, and Raven. Right now.

This worldwide broadcaster is a cash machine even at my low level of popularity. We lost ninety grand last month, which sounds bad until you realize I bought a A+ dojo just so I could put Awesome Kong in charge of it.

Ric Flair's retiring. Again.

The indies keep getting their production values up. They know we're coming. It still won't save them.

WC.W Live

No incidents tonight. However, I just now discovered the locker room controls here. I could have been pulling ribs on people all this time! Why did no one ever tell me?

Obviously, I pulled an elaborate rib on the Blue Meanie. Everyone thought it was funny but him, which exactly how I hoped it would work.

226 people walked in thinking this was a bingo game.

Jake Roberts is out, to talk about all the exciting things today, like Matt Morgan taking on Mr. Anderson, a tag team title match, and Tyrus squashing someone later tonight. Rating: D+

Anthony Bennett vs Justin Credible

I need someone on the young dudes to get a win, and I remembered Justin Credible worked for me, so he'll do. Naturally, they had bad chemistry, because everytime I book Justin he gives me new reason to regret it. Got the crowd hotter, anyway. Tony wins. Rating: E

Raven is out to taunt Bennett, despite his victory. He informs Bennett that his attack last week has forced him to take drastic action. And he and his friends will find out, next week. Rating: B-

Bully Ray is out to talk about his match with Moose. Or a moose. Not sure which. Rating: D. The game lied to me about him being a good talker.

Moose vs Bully Ray

Well the match was better. This is just to keep Bully nice and warm for whatever I'm going to do with him later. Rating: C-

Mr. Anderson is out to talk about his main event match tonight, thinking he deserves a title shot more than Matt Morgan. Rating: C. Might have a point with that promo.

Teddy Hart vs Dalip Singh

Shane Douglas did good at ringside. That's nice, who is he managing again? Remind me to check on that. Singh wins, because of course he does. Rating: D. Jesus, Teddy Hart was a worse performer than Singh? How?

Tyrus is out to talk about his match against Jesus Rodriguez. He thinks he's going to win. Jake Roberts agrees. Rating: D+

Jesus Rodriguez vs Tyrus

I mean, honestly, how else was this going to go? More squash for the machine. Rating: E+. Jesus is better at his gimmick, in this two minute match.

And Tyrus beats him down afterwards. Which also improves Jesus's gimmick. Because of course it does. Rating: E

Sky High vs The World's Greatest Tag Team

for the Tag Team titles

Of course Corino's off his game. When is he ever on it? This is part 2 of my billion match series to get Corino less crap. TWGTT wins, naturally. Rating: D+. Corino got better at Flying. Yay.

Raven is out to warn Sky High of impending doom of a vague nature. Next week. Dooooooom. Rating: C+. Would have been a B if I put more o into it. Doooooooooooooooom.

Matt Morgan is out, and should have been scripted before I let him talk about his match with Mr. Anderson, whose promo looks more and more honest by the moment. Rating: D. My figurehead, folks.

And as Mr. Anderson comes out, Scott Steiner appears to beat the crap out of him. It's almost like messing with his brother was a really stupid idea. Rating: C-. Steiner came across well. Well duh, game.

Mr Anderson vs Matt Morgan

The match will go on. Anderson tries, but the beatdown takes it's toll as Matt Morgan wins, because what else can I do with the big lug? Rating: C-

Final Show Rating: C+. Needs more Steiner and Nash.

TV Rating: .32

The usual complaints about the young folks not being good from the old folks. Gonna change my email address at this rate.

The Blue Meanie has morale issues. I have issues with you too, sweetie, ask me if I care.

Australia has joined the F club. Welcome to the party, guys.

Join us next time, as I keep stalling while Scott heals up for his title match and spends his time blasting his young co-workers on Twitter.

<p>Besides aquiring new assets to exploit, all is quiet this week. Let's continue the inevitable ascension. 16th most popular and climbing!</p><p> </p><p>

Incident involving Teddy Hart. Oh boy. He showed up late. Well that could have been worse. I told him to knock it off, and nothing resulted from it. Nice to feel impotent.</p><p> </p><p>

Jake Roberts has taken Colby Corino as a protege. Good to see Jake's committed to the project.</p><p> </p><p>

Time to meddle with a relationship, just for giggles. Let's try Blue Meanie and Buff Bagwell. Nope, no effect. Double impotence, do they make pills for that?</p><p> </p><p>

261 strong...and growing.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Morgan is arriving. Just thought you should know. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Nash is talking backstage with Moose, having set up a match for him to prove his worth. This was just to get Moose with a good talker. <strong>Rating: C+</strong>. And of course he got no better at talking.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Moose vs Bully Ray</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Not too bad, really. Bully wins, of course, but Moose did well enough for me. He autopushes to maine event for some reason, but he'll be bumming around the midcard for a while, I think. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Matt Morgan is walking backstage. THe natural progression from having entered. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. God only knows why this was higher rated than his arrival.</p><p> </p><p>

Teddy Hart is backstage, talking about his upcoming match against Andrew Everett. Getting in an incident will always remind me to book you. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Teddy Hart vs Andrew Everett</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Getting a negative incident will always remind me to make you lose. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

After the match, Tyrus comes out to beat down Teddy some more. No, I'm not petty, why do you ask? After a bit, Lisa Marie Varon comes out of nowhere and saves Teddy from the enormous man. Just imagine that picture in your head. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Lisa's giant killer gimmick rates above average. I'm a genius.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Morgan is at catering, loading up on food. Nutrition is important for athletes. <strong>Rating: D </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jake Roberts is here. He's been hearing a lot of complaining about the rookies here lately, and wants to see if they're as bad as mentioned. To this effect, he's taking on Colby Corino tonight. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jake Roberts vs Colby Corino</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Colby was equal to the abilities of a recovering drug addict in his sixties. That's good, I guess. He also wins the match, a small prize for not being the worst wrestler in the match for once. <strong>Rating: E-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

After the match, Corino helps Jake off, and after a brief staredown, Jake shakes his hand, to the sound of lackluster cheering. <strong>Rating: E-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Matt Morgan is heading to the restrooms now. Must have been something he ate. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Apparently the 'spamming segments to boost his gimmick' idea wasn't so hot.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Anthony Bennett and Dan Moloney vs Raven and ???</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The young ones are in the ring, as Raven waits at the entrance for his partner. After a dramatic pause, New Jack comes strolling out from the back and the rookies swiftly take another beating from the devious Raven. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. New Jack and Raven have excellent chemistry together. Oh dear. Road agent Sean Morley also informs me that New Jack was drunk and on drugs. Yeah, probably.</p><p> </p><p>

After the match, Raven is celebrating and goes to raise New Jack's arm. Jack shakes him off, then beats the crap out of him too. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Oh god, New Jack's grabbing a live mic. The producer's hand hovers over the censor button tensely. He informs Raven that he isn't here for him. He's just looking to beat people up, and that's just we he did, and will continue to do. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Not sure if that was a promo or New Jack just talking.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Morgan has survived the bathroom trip, and is getting ready for his match. Exciting! <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rikishi and Mr Anderson vs Matt Morgan and Dalip Singh</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This is a holding pattern main event until Scott Steiner's recovered. And it shows. Rikishi and Anderson don't click, and Kishi is just terrible in general. Morgan holds it together as best he can, and is rewarded with the obvious win. <strong>Rating: D+</strong>. Well that got Matt better at his gimmick.</p><p> </p><p>

And out to save the show is Scott Steiner, who looks down from the entrance ramp at Morgan. He sarcastically commends his win, and tells him he'll be fighting the real man soon enough. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. Steiner blew him away on the mic. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: C</strong>. I love Scott so much.</p><p>

<strong>TV Rating: .35</strong></p><p> </p><p>

WE HAVE RISEN TO SMALL SIZE. Drinks are on New Jack.</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of whom, everyone was angry at him being all messed up. You tell him, I ain't gonna.</p><p> </p><p>

So join us next time as the champ returns from the injured list, the next wave of signings come in, and the announcement of a company first. JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US</p>

I laughed a bunch of times at this. I would like to point out which parts but I read it on my phone. On a bus. On my way home from work. So it would have taken extensive effort to do so and I just don't have it in me. I feel slack attitude actually fits the tone. I am not as amused by this as I was by your latest entry but I managed a smirk and that isn't nothing.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44186" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I feel slack attitude actually fits the tone.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Minimalist isn't just an art style, but a lifestyle, so I approve. I'll try to keep the giggles coming.</p><p> </p><p> Into September we go. We've made it to Small size, Scott Steiner's coming back to the ring, and New Jack is here to poison my locker room. All is right with the world.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WC.W Live</strong></p><p> </p><p> No incidents tonight, so let's try and provoke one. I create a little tension between New Jack and Teddy Hart. Awesome. I can see nothing bad coming from this.</p><p> </p><p> 301 lucky observers in attendance.</p><p> </p><p> Kevin Nash is in the ring, along with a glass of wine. He's got a few announcements to make. First, we're going to have us a special event this Sunday, called WC.W Starc.ade. This will of course, be headlined be the long awaited Scott Steiner vs Matt Morgan match.</p><p> </p><p> Next up is the neglected tag team titles. He's booked a match between Sky High and Anthony Bennett and Xia Brookside, the winner gets a shot at the champs. Rookie infighting!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rating: B</strong></p><p> </p><p> Gregory Helms is out next, after passing a few words with a departing Nash. Helms is a bit tired of Raven's constant dickery toward his charges, though he doesn't use the word dickery. Raven comes out and invites him do something about it, a bit more eloquently than I. So they'll fight tonight. <strong>Rating: C+</strong></p><p> </p><p> Tyrus is backstage, talking with Diamond Dallas Page. He's upset at Lisa Marie Varon, and wants to fight her. So DDP sets up a match for them at Starc.ade. Because apparently he can do that too. <strong>Rating: C+</strong>. These angles are on FIRE tonight.</p><p> </p><p> Gregory Helms is backstage with Sky High, asking them if they're ready for this match. They are, but not with him. They inform him they are leaving his group, and letting Jake Roberts guide them from here on out. And off they go, with Jake smiling in that awful way he has. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Well there's no way these two were going to live up to the rest of the angles.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Anthony Bennett and Xia Brookside vs Sky High</strong></p><p> </p><p> For a match with all the experienced ones managing outside the ropes, it could have been worse. Andrew Everett continue to be the best of the bunch, and wins to get Sky High to the tag title match again. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p> The lights darken, and all is silent. Chanting slowly swells in the silence, and pyro fountains out as a group of women lead a hooded man down the entrance ramp. They stop halfway, and two take the robe as the rest knee before him. The lights come back and robe is pulled away to reveal Chris Masters. He slowly makes his way to the ring, the women fawning all over him. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. I really just wanted to write an over the top entrance is all.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Justin Credible vs Chris Masters</strong></p><p> </p><p> Oh, and Shane Douglas is managing Masters. I would have mentioned it earlier, but I didn't want to interrupt. And by the time you read that, Justin was tapping to the Masterlock. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p> Scott Steiner gets a music video dedicated to his return tonight. He deserves it. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Gregory Helms vs Raven</strong></p><p> </p><p> A rare back and forth match for me, as I love me some squashes. Helms nearly one, but Raven cheats to win, and narrowly scrapes by. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p> Helms is PISSED, and wants more. Raven says he can have it, in a tag match at Starc.ade. Gregory agrees, and Raven just smiles as a video plays on the Tit.antron. <strong>Rating: B-</strong></p><p> </p><p> On the screen New Jack is backstage beating Shannon Moore all over the place. Helms look on with horror, then runs to the back. Raven remains in the ring, laughing. Today is not Gregory's day. <strong>Rating: E-</strong>. Blech.</p><p> </p><p> In a textbook case of tonal whiplash, The Blue World Order is out, angry that they don't get a shot at the tag titles. They are ready for anyone. Ok then. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p> Jesus Rodriguez is out. That doesn't seem like what they expected. He announces he has found someone worthy of them.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Blue World Order vs Aja Kong and Awesome Kong</strong></p><p> </p><p> Oh yes, the match you never knew you wanted to see, until I gave it to you. This is to get the girls a good strong debut, and it did that. The game claims Aja Kong won with a brainbuster on the Big Meanie. That would be worth the price of admission alone. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Also, Scott Steiner doesn't like Awesome Kong for some reason.</p><p> </p><p> Matt Morgan is out. He has a match tonight with Road Warrior Animal to keep warm for the big match on Sunday. He speaks on this matter for a time. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Warrior Animal vs Matt Morgan</strong></p><p> </p><p> Not really a lot to say here. Matt wins, match was decent, not sure why I missed hiring Animal in the first place. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p> Mr. Anderson is here, and he's mouthing off about Scott Steiner again. Because he's a slow learner, I guess. <strong>Rating: C+</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mr. Anderson vs Scott Steiner</strong></p><p><strong> for the WC.W World title</strong></p><p> </p><p> But it works, because he got his title match. But it doesn't work, because he got his butt whipped soundly once again by the Genetic Freak. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Scott was off his game dammit.</p><p> </p><p> And Matt Morgan is out on the ramp, telling Scott he'll be seeing him soon, and taking that title. We'll see about that. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Final Show Rating: C+</strong></p><p> <strong>TV Rating: .46</strong></p><p> </p><p> So, the obvious big news is of course our big event, Starc.ade. The less obvious one is my first ever prediction contest. Winner will get something good, or at least funny. Contest lasts until I get around to posting the next show. God only knows when that will be. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>WC.W Starc.ade Card of HYPE</strong></p><p> </p><p> Matt Morgan vs Scott Steiner: World Title match</p><p> Sky High vs The World's Greatest Tag Team: Tag Team Title Match</p><p> Gregory Helms and Shannon Moore vs Raven and New Jack</p><p> Lisa Marie Varon vs Tyrus</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bonus questions</strong></p><p> Who will make a debut at Starc.ade?</p><p> Who will lose to Chris Masters?</p><p> Which random authority figure will book an equally random match?</p><p> </p><p> Coming soon to a message board near you...</p>

<p>Matt Morgan vs <strong>Scott Steiner</strong>: World Title match</p><p>

Sky High vs <strong>The World's Greatest Tag Team</strong>: Tag Team Title Match</p><p>

Gregory Helms and Shannon Moore vs <strong>Raven and New Jack</strong></p><p>

<strong>Lisa Marie Varon</strong> vs Tyrus</p>

<p>Matt Morgan vs <strong>Scott Steiner</strong>: World Title match <em>Math promo justification</em></p><p>

<strong> Sky High</strong> vs The World's Greatest Tag Team: Tag Team Title Match <em>Because of Jake</em></p><p>

Gregory Helms and Shannon Moore vs <strong>Raven and New Jack</strong> <em>Just because New Jack will bring toys, not because they're a good team</em></p><p>

Lisa Marie Varon vs <strong>Tyrus</strong> <em>Giant killer? Maybe. Funkasauras killer? No.</em></p><p>

<strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Bonus questions</strong> </p><p>

Who will make a debut at Starc.ade? <em>It's Starc.ade, gotta be a Flair - David, maybe</em></p><p>

Who will lose to Chris Masters? <em>Road Warrior Animal</em></p><p>

Which random authority figure will book an equally random match? <em>Ricky Steamboat makes Justin Credible vs. Kong & Kong. Tag match, handicap match - it doesn't matter.</em></p>

<p>There are a great many reasons I love this game. The booking a promotion thing is sweet, of course, and seeing the world unfold is interesting. Indulging my inner megalomaniac is a major factor too. But maybe my favortie thing about it is just the flat out random stuff the AI churns out. Over on Impact Wrestling, my boy Scott Steiner beat Joseph Park and Matt Morgan for the GFW Global title, but more importantly, Low-ki beat frigging Swoggle of all people. I lost ten minutes of my life laughing at the idea of it, and ten more seething in jealousy that I didn't think of it. Ah well.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WC.W Starc.ade</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I'm actually kind of excited. My first big show!</p><p> </p><p>

New Jack and his antics have brought my locker room down 13 points by his lonesome. I love this guy so much. Speaking of which, I meddled with his non-existant relationship with the Blue Meanie, and now they have some tension. So make that 14 points now. Imagine working for me in real life.</p><p> </p><p>

Live in Dolby surround sound for 333 people. </p><p> </p><p>

Diamond Dallas Page is out to welcome us to the greatest show in the history of our sport. He reminds of of the big main event, neglecting to mention I already did this match months ago, as well as the other mediocre matches I booked that he claims will be awesome. But first we have an extra special unannounced match that will shake the very foundations of the company. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. Amazed he could say that with a straight face, honestly.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kong and Kong vs The Blue Meanie and Justin Credible</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Maybe he meant literal foundation shaking, as that is a lot of meat in the ring. Stevie Richards is managing Meanie, and pretty fair at it. Justin is crap. but we knew that. This is just the girls beating up my least favorite roster memebers for fun and profit. <strong>Rating: E+</strong>. Well, fun anyway.</p><p> </p><p>

Hype video for Scott and Matt tonight. I know I'm hype. Now you are too. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Not really anything but giving Anderson a win after a month of getting beat up by Steiners. Move along. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tyrus is here, rambling incoherently about his match with Lisa Marie Varon. Isn't that Scott's promo style? <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lisa Marie Varon vs Tyrus</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tyrus goes to tie up, and Lisa pops him with a punch that knocks him down. The ref checks, then calls for the bell. Lisa Marie wins via KO. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Shockingly, Tyrus had no objections whatsoever to this match. Much nicer guy than I.</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Masters makes his wonderful entrance that I'm not typing out again. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chris Masters vs Buff Bagwell</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Buff continues his tradition of being hired by me just to lose a bunch of matches. Not really sure why, it's just one of those automatic things for me. <strong>Rating: E+</strong>. I could just not hire him, but what fun would that be?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sky High vs The World Greatest Tag Team</strong></p><p><strong>

for the WC.W Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I really ought to do something more with Shelton Benjamin. Easily the best worker in the joint, he carried the rookies to their best match yet. That's why Haas eats the pin as the kids get the win and the titles. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Once again, surprised at the lack of complaining, considering I'll likely get three emails telling me to can them after the show.</p><p> </p><p>

Afterwords, Jake's there to celebrate the victory with them, even bringing them gifts. They unwrap them, delighted to find out they are the AWA Tag Team titles. Double champions! <strong>Rating: D+</strong>. Jake excuses himself, saying he has a match coming up as he straps on the AWA World title.</p><p> </p><p>

Bully Ray is out to discuss his upcoming match with Mr. Roberts. <strong>Rating: E+</strong>. Wow, that sucked.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bully Ray vs Jake Roberts</strong></p><p><strong>

for the AWA World Heavyweight title</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I wanted to make Jake a world champion. Pretty much it, really. But my world title was busy so I bought him a new one. In an aversion to the rest of my roster, Bully Ray was NOT happy about this. Too bad for him. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. I suppose this explains the halfassed promo.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Morgan is scheduled for an interview about his upcoming match. So he does an interview about his upcoming match. He claims he will win in his upcoming match. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Perry Saturn vs Sabu</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In the interest of disclosure, this was not the debut I had planned. But the worker in question was busy tonight, so I hired Sabu for one night so I did have a debut, since I included it as a bonus question and all. Saturn wins, of course. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Raven and New Jack are out to talk about their match tonight and oh my God am I glad they did. <strong>Rating: C+</strong>. Raven earned his paycheck for the year with this one.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Helms and Moore vs Raven and New Jack</strong></p><p> </p><p>

New Jack is Colby Corino levels of bad in the ring, but that ain't what I hired him for anyway. He's a good hand on the mic, and giving the gift of New Jack to a worldwide audience is my idea of fun. Raven and New Jack win, obviously. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. Future world champion, maybe.</p><p> </p><p>

Scott Steiner is out to do the same promo as Matt, so go back and read that one and switch the names and we're good to go. <strong>Rating: C+</strong>. Imagine giving him a live mic in a family friendly promotion.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Morgan vs Scott Steiner</strong></p><p><strong>

for the WC.W World title</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I know he's my figurehead and all, but I just coudn't do it. Scott's money on the mic and his gimmick doesn't suck. Plus he's my favorite wrestler, so too bad for Matt. He can win somewhere down the line. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: C</strong></p><p>

<strong>TV Rating: .51</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Post show, I gave Colby some encouragement, praised Raven for his promo, and told Meanie he was worthless. Only because I couldn't insult Meanie three times.</p><p> </p><p>

Holy God in Heaven, my email's full of bitching. Let's see: Raven's annoyed at New Jack being wrecked on the job, and wants me to can him for being crap in the ring. Scott Steiner thinks I should can Jesus Rodriguez, of all people. Sean Morley thinks Buff is potentially dangerous in the ring. Meanie is complaining about his lack of momentum, but who cares? Finally, Colby Corino thinks he should be pushed higher. Screw you, kid half the roster wants you out.</p><p> </p><p>

I decide to carefully explain to New Jack that maybe getting high before wrestling is not a good idea. He was unhappy, but didn't shank me, so victory I guess. Teddy Hart is unhappy at this, but to hell with him.</p><p> </p><p>

Alright, before we move on, let's tab the scores up for the prediction contest.</p><p> </p><p>

smw88 got 3 out of 4</p><p>

James Casey got 3 out of 4</p><p> </p><p>

Oh, a tie. I'm giving partial credit for nearly guessing the Twin Kongs match though, so Mr. Casey wins this round. And your randomly selected prize from the grab bag is....</p><p> </p><p>

You're fired! At any point during this dynasty, give me a name and tell me you want them fired and it will be done immediately. No matter who it is. Enjoy wrecking my booking!</p><p> </p><p>

Join us next time, as we deal with the fallout of Starc.ade, and I still try to figure out why Mexico loves us so much.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44186" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>decide to carefully explain to New Jack that maybe getting high before wrestling is not a good idea. He was unhappy, but didn't shank me, so victory I guess</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ha ha, kept changing my mind as to my favourite segment... This takes it though. #letthepsycopathkillawin</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarEatWorld" data-cite="DarEatWorld" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44186" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is a beautiful story unfolding before us.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This. 100% agreed.</p>

<p>Bad news: I am drunk as hell. Good news: I doubt it makes any difference to the quality of the show.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WC.W L.I.V.E</strong></p><p> </p><p>

You remember Anonymous? Yeah, me either. She has an incident tonight. She bought free drinks. That's a good way to make me remember you. Better than the ones New Jack gets anyway.</p><p> </p><p>

Ok, so I may kinda suck at the whole managing the locker room thing. So let's clear the air, shall we? Teddy Hart feels better, as does Dan Moloney and Raven, only one of whom I actually care about. Oh, I guess Bully Ray and the Blue Meanie too. Still don't care. </p><p> </p><p>

And this made the locker room worse. That's what I get for letting the complainers complain. </p><p> </p><p>

402 people didn't know what they were getting into.</p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Nash is here to talk about whatever the hell I booked tonight. I am sure it is awesome. <strong>Rating: B-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Now I remember. Cody Rhodes is here. He was the debut I wanted last show, but had better things to do. Well, he's here now. And he's going to fight Road Warrior Animal. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Look, an Awful gimmick. Friggin great.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bully Ray and the Kong Sisters vs Buff Bagwell and Sky High</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I kinda feel bad for Bully Ray, as he's literally getting plugged into whatever random match I put him in. On the other hand, he whined about losing to Jake, so to hell with him. Aja Kong is not very good in the ring. Like worse than Colby, according to the game. Wow. Colby wins anyway, because I apparently forgot I was pushing the girls when I booked this. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

New Jack attacks Anthony Bennett. I was going to say I don't know why I did this, then I saw Anthony Bennett's picture, and by God he looks so punchable. <strong>Rating: E-</strong>. These ratings seem to imply New Jack is not good. I refuse to believe it.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Road Warrior Animal vs Stevie Richards</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I think Stevie is better than his current role with the Blue Meanie, so I'm giving him some single victories. Animal didn't like this. He should get a partner and fight a tag match about it. <strong>Rating: E+</strong>. Oh wait, Hawk is dead. Jeez, I feel kinda bad about that line now. </p><p> </p><p>

I keep forgetting Mr. Anderson is a decent promo, until I book him in a promo like this one, which is decent. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. He's no Scott Steiner, though.</p><p> </p><p>

I hired Rikishi because I have some weird affection for the big lug. Not because I intended to have him become a jobber to the stars. Although he's ok at that too. Like this. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

New Jack is beating up Xia Brookside now. I don't care that the story is losing heat. It's New Jack. <strong>Rating: F+</strong>. Oh wow, worst rating yet. Maybe I should care.</p><p> </p><p>

Raven is out though, and he is going to beat the snot out of Cody Rhodes. According to him. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. This is why I can just do throwaway New Jack angles.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes vs Raven</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bad news for Raven, he was totally wrong. Cody won this one in the first match that involved the phrase 'decent wrestling'. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Cody Rhodes in a nutshell, really. DECENT</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Morgan is out, thank God, being my figurehead and all. He's facing Shelton Benjamin tonight, and likes his odds. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Morgan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I mean, I could try at a little suspense, but I literally just called Matt my figurehead, so let's not beat around the bush about the victor here. I just wanted a good wrestling match out of it. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. DECENT wrestling again.</p><p> </p><p>

New Jack is out to beat up Ryan Kidd and I'm thinking my fixation on him might be a little bad for the business. <strong>Rating: E-</strong>. Not that I'll let that stop me.</p><p> </p><p>

The Steiners are out to talk about their match tonight. The game said they did poorly at it. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Looks fine to me.</p><p> </p><p>

Um, the Steiners apparently had a second promo. Huh. Talking about themselves this time. And it's better than the last promo, so way to go me for double dipping. <strong>Rating: C+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Steiner Brothers vs Dalip Singh and VADER</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Not going to lie, I was waiting for a third promo.</p><p> </p><p>

Scott was the best performer in the match. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Scott. You know this. But really? REALLY? Scott won this one, of course. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. REALLY?!?!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: C</strong></p><p><strong>

TV Rating: 0.59</strong></p><p> </p><p>

More complaining about the rookies in the email, don't care.</p><p> </p><p>

E- in Mexico now. I really wish we were based there. </p><p> </p><p>

Join us next time, as I get us moving on some more storylines after three aspirin and a lot of coffee. Ugh.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44186" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I love the New Jack love in this. It's so brilliant.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's not just a gimmick for the dynasty either. I honestly do love New Jack. He's the one who even got me paying attention to ECW, and his persona blurred the line between reality and kayfabe wonderfully. His interviews are always entertaining as hell too.</p><p> </p><p> ------------------</p><p> </p><p> Someday I will curb my boundless enthusiasm for hiring people. Today is not that day. Besides, I made a big signing that I am way too excited for. Regular followers of my efforts here on the GDS forums should be too. </p><p> </p><p> Hurry up, loading screens....</p><p> </p><p> Oh, by the way, we are now the 9th biggest promotion in the world. Like Booker T once said, "WE COMIN' FOR YOU, [censored so hard]!"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WC.W Live</strong></p><p> </p><p> On the incident list, Tyrus was late picking up his travel partner. VADER says he gets to buy said partner's meals for three days. That's a new one.</p><p> </p><p> With my rapidly plummeting locker room mood, maybe I should use my locker room contols for good. Nah, I'm publically firing the Blue Meanie. And my locker room improves immediately . HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</p><p> </p><p> Live on tape in front of 427 plants.</p><p> </p><p> AWA World Heavyweight Champion Jake Roberts is out to start us off. He informs us that a series of matches will take place tonight to give him a feel for who deserves a shot at that other world title at some time left undefined. <strong>Rating: D+</strong>. I should keep Nash doing the intros.</p><p> </p><p> Teddy Hart is here, telling us about the match he has with Andrew Everett tonight. We'll see how that goes. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Andrew Everett vs Teddy Hart</strong></p><p> </p><p> One of these men is a hotshot new rookie managed by my favorite wrestler of all time. The other loses because he has a douchy face. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. Or is that spelled douchie? Douchee? Teddy Hart is a douche, is what I'm saying.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shark Boy and Buff Bagwell vs Devastation Corporation</strong></p><p> </p><p> Devastation Corporation are two gentlemen by the names of Blaster McMassive and Max Smashmaster. And yes, those names are why I hired them, how did you guess? They win, because that's what happens when you face Buff in my company. <strong>Rating: E</strong></p><p> </p><p> Lisa Marie Varon is out here, with a very bruised Tyrus. After their match at Starc.ade, Tyrus decided to join forces with Lisa. At least that's what she says. He stays quiet in the background. And dances. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tyrus and Lisa Marie Varon vs Ryan Kidd and Anonymous</strong></p><p> </p><p> I hope you're not tired of squashes, because I'm not tired of booking them. This was mostly to make sure Tyrus and Lisa didn't have crap chemistry before I went any further with them. They don't, and they win. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p> New Jack comes out to beat the hell out of Gregory Helms after the match. The only one who cared was Ryan Kidd, who is mostly a stain on the mat after Tyrus got done with him. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Turns out no one cares if New Jack's high during angles.</p><p> </p><p> Jesus Rodriguez is out to talk about how awesome the Kongs are while the ladies in question look scary for the camera. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. I know I'd be nervous.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Warrior Animal and Moose vs Kong and Kong and Kong some more</strong></p><p> </p><p> Animal really hates every loss I tell him to take. Moose is just happy to be here, it seems. And he got better at rumbling, so hooray me. Girls rule, Animal drools. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p> Raven has a match with Charlie Haas tonight. It took him a lot longer to get that across than I did. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. Getting real tired of seeing that rating.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Charlie Haas vs Raven</strong></p><p> </p><p> I figure it was about time to move Raven up the card, given his good work with beating up rookies and making fun of their stupid hair. So naturally he gets injured winning this match. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. That's what I get for complaining about the D ratings.</p><p> </p><p> Mr. Anderson is out to drag this show out of it's rut, and have a match with Shelton Benjamin. Hopefully he doesn't get himself injured too. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mr. Anderson vs Shelton Benjamin</strong></p><p> </p><p> Good, he didn't. I was going to use Shelton as a teaching tool for the rookies, but he's so good I figured I'd let him get in the title mix. Maybe. If I don't forget. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Really ought to get Anderson a few more wins here soon.</p><p> </p><p> Matt Morgan is going to face Cody Rhodes in the main event tonight, and cuts a good promo about it. I do think he can be the face of a company, I'm just not sure it's going to be mine. <strong>Rating: C</strong></p><p> </p><p> Chris Masters entrance is next, and maybe I should not do this anymore. <strong>Rating: E+</strong>. Scott Steiner entrance, maybe?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Masters vs Rikishi</strong></p><p> </p><p> Masters wins, of course. I should find out if he's a decent promo at some point. Maybe even have him wrestle a match, instead of a squash. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p> Cody is out to say that all the things Matt Morgan said were wrong and stupid. Also he smells funny. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cody Rhodes vs Matt Morgan</strong></p><p> </p><p> Great heat, good match, they did very well with the complete lack of Scott Steiner and all. Too bad it was all for naught, as the match was interrupted by JACK SWAGGER~! He beats them both up, giving me my first sports entertainment finish of the dynasty. Surprised it took this long. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. SWAGGER~!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Final Show Rating: C-</strong></p><p><strong> TV Rating: 0.60</strong></p><p> </p><p> Raven got a perforated ear drum. That didn't stop him from complaining about Jesus Rodriguez. Louder than needed.</p><p> </p><p> Join us next time, as we make fun of Raven on his deaf side, clarify the world title situation, and maybe fire some othe complainer for fun.</p>

<p>You know, one of few things I haven't played around with are alliances. Never seem to be in a position where they are beneficial to me. Might have to change that. Remind me when I hit regional.</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of which, we're kicking massive rear end in the regional battles. ROH and GFW must be trembling in their boots, especially since GFW and I share a lot of our main event scene.</p><p> </p><p>

No incidents. So time to rib Teddy Hart. He got pissed of course, but New Jack thought it was funny, so I'm happy. </p><p> </p><p>

459 people didn't come for the beer.</p><p> </p><p>

Preshow for once, as my swollen roster needs used.</p><p> </p><p>

Devastation Corporation beats Justin Credible and Anthony Bennett. Rating: E</p><p>

Teddy Hart beats Anonymous. Rating: E</p><p> </p><p>

The show proper beings as it should, with Kevin Nash. He announces the main event, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Morgan and Cody Rhodes against Jack Swagger and the Steiners. Jake Roberts will also defend his title tonight. And that bring Jake out, along with AWA and WC.W tag champs Sky High. Turns out the kids want a crack at Raven and New Jack. Nash seems agreeable to it. <strong>Rating: C+</strong>. Goddammit Colby, stop being underwhelming.</p><p> </p><p>

But Nash mentions there is just one problem, as he calls Raven and Jack out. When they do, Nash tells New Jack that he's sick of him just beating up whoever he wants, whenever he wants. And since none of those fights were sanctioned, they are technically assault. A swarm of police come out and surround New Jack, as Raven quietly slinks away, and New Jack is put under arrest. Nash tells Raven he better find a new partner. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. New Jack ain't hanging well on the mic here. Probably all the bleeped cursing. Guess I shouldn't have told him to act natural when he got arrested.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rikishi vs Tyrus</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Rikishi get a win here as I actually give them a bit of time. Tyrus did well enough. Might have him move up the card when I'm done with this goofy story. <strong>Rating D-</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

Following the match, they have a tense staredown that breaks down into dancing. Lisa Marie looks very confused. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Rikishi dancing is money. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by this.</p><p> </p><p>

The Kongs are backstage with Jesus when Raven come storming in. He's desperate for a partner, and wants some help. Awesome Kong says she has a match already, but Aja is available. Raven and Aja just stare at each other. Raven blinks first, and agrees, backing away slowly. <strong>Rating: C</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We go to a video introducing yet another new member of the roster, this time Low-Ki. He has a corparate gimmick because he was wearing a suit in the picture I have of him. <strong>Rating: D-</strong>. Looks pretty good in it too.</p><p> </p><p>

Buff Bagwell is out, to hype his match with Low-Ki as if he has any chance of winning it. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Low-Ki vs Buff Bagwell</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The gimmick went over pretty well. How about that. Low-Ki gets a win here of course, although I have no idea where to put him in my already crowded roster, but I just had to have him. <strong>Rating: D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Aja Kong and Raven vs Sky High</strong></p><p><strong>

for the AWA and WC.W Tag titles</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Andrew Everett carried the match. ANDREW EVERETT CARRIED THE MATCH. Didn't see that coming. I kept Raven out of most of it just to make sure he didn't blow another ear up. That meant Aja had to take the pin, though. Shame. <strong>Rating: D-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jake Roberts is out, and talking about his match tonight against Charlie Haas. Assume it's awesome, because it's Jake. <strong>Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Charlie Haas vs Jake Roberts</strong></p><p><strong>

for the AWA World title</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Even with Charlie in the match, I couldn't get much out of this. Jake being off in the ring didn't help matters. At least the promo was good, I guess. Jake wins. <strong>Rating: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Shelton Benjamin is out with Cody Rhodes and Matt Striker, because I misclicked on Matt Morgan's name apparently. This must of confused the hell out of the audience. Uh, maybe pretend he's doing an interview? Shelton got a new catchphrase, so at least this wasn't a total loss. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bully Ray is out to talk about the match with Awesome Kong tonight. In real life, I'd love to see this match. <strong>Rating: D</strong>. I'd also like to see better promos out of Bubba.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bully Ray vs Awesome Kong</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kong is another one who's way too far ahead of her partner to be stuck in the team she's in. The Shelton/Charlie dilemma again. Don't really have any room at the top of the card for her right now though. She does win here, though, because I still have nothing for Bully. <strong>Rating: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jack Swagger's out with the Steiners. Praise Jeebus I didn't screw that up too. They are totally going to win you guys, really. <strong>Rating: C</strong>. Swagger was the only one to not struggle during this. He is the chosen one.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shelton Benjamin, Matt Morgan and Cody Rhodes vs Jack Swagger and the Steiner Brothers</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I forgot to limit Rick's involvement, because he's crap. I also forgot to set a loser, so my figurehead eats a fall via Swagger Bomb. I am awful at this booking thing. <strong>Rating: C-</strong>. Hopefully the promos carry the day.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: C</strong>. Sure did.</p><p>

<strong>TV Rating: 0.71</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Usual complaints about rookies. Also Buff wants some wins. Yeah, I'll get right on that. In other not surprising news, Bully Ray is turning in his notice. Well, I guess that solves the problem of not knowing what to do with him. Start the clock on Teddy Hart leaving.</p><p> </p><p>

Join us next time as we clarify the title situation that I promised last time. No, really. Seriously. Probably.</p>

New month, as we roll into October. We won all the regional battles, of course. More importantly, our first graduate from our dojo, the WC.W Solar Power Plant, has arrived. She's got strong all around skills and an absolutely terrible personality. So naturally I'm signing her and putting her right on the main show.

The WWE is switching some of their broadcast times to late night now. I assume that's good for me, somehow.

WC.W Live

Don't ask me why, but incidents are always my favorite part of the week. Bully Ray and Taz were picking on Buff this time. Fine by me.

782 bottles of beer on the wall. Or in the seats. I forget how that song goes.

DDP is doing the intro this week. He announces a series of singles matches that will help him determine the next challenge to the WC.W title. See, I told you I'd remember! He also announces that Kevin Nash's decision to have New Jack arrested was a bit hasty, and not the way things should be settled in a wrestling promotion. So the company has dropped the charges, and apologizes by booking him and Raven in a triple threat tag match, the winner of which will get a shot at the Tag Team titles. Didn't mention which ones. Rating: C

Devastation Corporation vs Anonymous and Dan Maloney

Anonymous was off her game, and had no chemistry to speak of with Dan. Meanwhile, DC gets better all around. Makes me glad I picked them for this end of the squash. Rating: E-

Next out is our new rookie, North Dakota Kraken. Oh man, that name is tasty. She has a average weirdo gimmick. I'll take it over the usual awful around here. She's facing Justin Credible next up. Rating: E-

Justing Credible vs North Dakota Kraken

Just typing that name makes me smile. Justin was mad at being booked in this loss, so add him to the death clock of guys handing in notice. He was better that Kraken, which shows just how green this girl is, despite being black. Rating: E-. And she was high on drugs. Ought to introduce her to New Jack.

Bully Ray is out to talk about how badly he's going to beat Buff. Probably just recycled whatever he said to him backstage. Rating: D-

Buff Bagwell vs Bully Ray

This was a completely one sided match to show Bubba out the door, and maybe get Buff to stop whining about losing. Bet he still does though. Rating: E

Next is another rookie debut, this time Shaul Guerrero, who is a very good egomaniac. That's also her gimmick. With any luck, maybe not high on drugs. Rating: D-. Already a fitting replacement for Bully Ray.

Stevie Richards vs Shaul Guerrero

Nice little match here, Shaul hung in there well with Stevie, getting most of the offense before getting superkicked OUTTANOWHERE and taking the fall. Not everyone can debut strong. Rating: E+

Mr. Anderson is out, and fighting Dalip Singh in one of our world-title-match-maybe-later-down-the-line matches. He thinks he might win. That's what they all say. Rating: C-

Dalip Singh vs Mr. Anderson

For those who may be wondering why I don't do more with Mr. Anderson, he is only slightly better than Khali and the rookies in the ring. His promos keep him losing to main eventers, but that may be his ceiling in my happy little home. Singh wins. Rating: D

Matt Morgan is here, and I breathe a sigh of relief it's not Matt Stryker. He's talking about his match later tonight with Shelton in the main event. Rating: C-

Sky High and Jake are out, talking about New Jack and Raven. They are actually rooting for them to win tonight, and they would love another shot to get their hand on them both. Colby steadfastly refuses to get better on the mic. Rating: D. He better hope Jake doesn't die on me.

New Jack and Raven vs The Kong and Kong Express vs the Steiner Sibs

Raven had limited involvement in the match, was slowed by his injury, and was still the second best performer. Yikes, up your game, everyone but Scott. The Kongs end up taking this one, knocking out Jack and Raven first, then getting the pin of Scott himself, who was fine with taking the pin. Because Scott is awesome. Rating: D. New Jack was drunk and wasted. I don't know why everyone tells me this like it's a surprise.

Jack Swagger is facing Cody tonight. Mr Rhodes is out to tell us how much winning he's going to do. Rating: D

Cody Rhodes vs Jack Swagger

Straight out of the WWE midcard from a few years back. And it shows. Luckily Raven gets bored of the whole thing and beats the crap out of both of them. Throw this match out. Rating: D. I'll take it.

Shelton Benjamin is out to give his version of how things are going to go in the main event. Good idea to get him in the main event mix. High five me. Rating: C-

Matt Morgan vs Shelton Benjamin

Being a realist, I didn't imagine Matt Morgan was going to keep up with him. But it seems every time I go to Matt he comes up just a touch short. Off his game in ring tonight. He wins anyway, as I wonder how bad the morale penalty is for removing him as my figurehead. Rating: C

Final Show Rating: C-. A touch underwhelming.

TV Rating: 0.71

Well this email barrage ought to be lively.

Bully Ray's gone. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. Justin Credible is annoyed at something. I don't know, deleted it unread. Raven and the Kongs are pissed at New Jack for the usual. Oddly, not the Steiners. Because Scott is awesome. Besides, who the hell is Raven to be bitching about drug users? Bunch of complaining about rookies, don't care. Oh. Oh wow. Matt Morgan actually complimented Shaul Guerrero. Someone said something nice, I barely know what to say. Maybe Matt does deserve his spot.

Nah.

Now to deal with the druggies. I told Kraken to knock her crap off. Her personality got worse. Not sure how I magically know that, but ok. New Jack gets three incident. He must have been uberstoned. He was angry, neutral, and happy about getting fined three times. Uh, yay? I suppose mood swings.

Wait, what?

Really?

But why? What did I ever do?

PWG have let it be know that they now have a hostile view of WC.W.

....alright then. You realize, of course, this means war.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Darin Walker" data-cite="Darin Walker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44186" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Next is another rookie debut, this time Shaul Guerrero, who is a very good egomaniac. That's also her gimmick.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Darin Walker" data-cite="Darin Walker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44186" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Matt Morgan is here, and I breathe a sigh of relief it's not Matt Stryker. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I literally lol'd at both at these. The second was a genuine peal of belly laughter. Well played.</p>