Been away for a bit....

So, I've been away from the forums for probably over an hour and am not up on TEW 2016.

I had gotten a new laptop and was going to move my TEW 2013 license over when I thought I'd check out the new version.

2016 looks great - I love the company Hall of Fame.

Now here are my main questions....

Can I import characters (wrestlers) from my TEW 2013 into 2016? Or even better, can I import my game so I can continue it?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Derek B" data-cite="Derek B" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44244" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Herrbear's response is misleading. You can convert a TEW13 database to a TEW16 database, but you can't convert save games.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> what if you convert the data within the save game?</p><p> it won't convert the actual save but the data will be the same right?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44244" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>what if you convert the data within the save game?<p> it won't convert the actual save but the data will be the same right?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No. Savegames have lots of extra variables (stat caps, the stuff you see in radio stories and other stuff I forget just now) added when a game starts that can't be converted, so you can't convert anything from a save to a database at all.</p>

Archived