Are you looking to merge them all into 1 (one roster, 1 set of titles) or have each of those NWA feds form an alliance relationship with your Corgan-owned NWA? Do you know what size fed you expect your Corgan NWA to be?

Ideally looking for all the NWA's to merge into one company (an interview I read from Billy Corgan seems to hint towards this unless I read it wrong).

It sounds to me that you need to edit your universe, so that there is only ONE "NWA"...add in the regional titles from the former territories you want to keep...put certain wrestlers in your new NWA with PPA deals...and delete the remaining NWA territories, This way, you only have 1 all encompassing NWA

<p>To be honest I feel that in 2017 there are enough decent promotions to have a very solid NWA. even if you start off with 1 promotion per region.</p><p> </p><p>

Have your NWA American promotion that you book. Call it whatever.. NWA Hollywood or somthing and add in promotions like Progress or Rev Pro from the UK, The Crash or CMLL or whatever from Mexico, WXW from Germany, whoever from Canada, Stampede if they're still around, with NOAH or DDT or Dragon Gate or whatever from Japan, maybe try and add a big indie name form the US to get their roster, like PWG, ROH or whatever.</p><p> </p><p>

Add in a Main event NWA World title, then an American title, European title, All Asia championship, Mexican Heavyweight title or whatever.</p><p> </p><p>

Either way I'd be going all out to sign the PPA New Japan guys to some deals for your big show to add some names to the shows.</p>

Archived