I don't know of any point system but if the guy is young enough and talented enough a sustained Main event run will do the trick in a couple of years.

I know that being the champion of an A rated title and being in an A rated match increases the HOI percentage. I think that being involved in an A* rated event increases it too.

in my 87-90 save. Taker has great stats, has held a 100 rated title once and has had 4 or 5 A rated matches and he's at 30 percent. bare in mind he has another 10/15 years on the top unless he has a terrible injury and he should make it to HOI in plenty of time.

A guy working in a top company, for prolonged period of time against other top talents will get into the HOI eventually.

I know you can manually enter people into your companies Hall of Fame but wasn't sure the minimum requirements for a worker to be considered for induction

Your worker needs to accomplish a certain number of accomplishments. There is a point system, but it's not clear to me how each accomplishment is weighted towards the HOF.

For HOI however, I believe you need to hit 100 points. 10 points would be a main event title 5 points for a minor title. Main eventing a legendary show or headlining gives you points too. You can keep track of their points or percentaqges in the title screen of their profile.

I do know the goal line is easier for HOF than HOI. For tag teams you only need to win the tag titles four times to make the hall of fame.

Your worker needs to accomplish a certain number of accomplishments. There is a point system, but it's not clear to me how each accomplishment is weighted towards the HOF.

For HOI however, I believe you need to hit 100 points. 10 points would be a main event title 5 points for a minor title. Main eventing a legendary show or headlining gives you points too. You can keep track of their points or percentaqges in the title screen of their profile.

I do know the goal line is easier for HOF than HOI. For tag teams you only need to win the tag titles four times to make the hall of fame.

Where is that screen?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Winter8905" data-cite="Winter8905" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you click on a person. click on their title history and below the titles will mention their percentage towards the HOI. If there's no mention then they haven't done anything to raise their points.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p>

Archived