VINCE MCMAHON DIES or MCMAHON VS HHH

Hello all! I’m new to the forum scene but I’ve been around TEW since it’s inception. I have two ideas for my first diary which are as followed...

Vince McMahon has unfortunately passed away but the show must go on! HHH, Stephanie and Shane have inherited WWE and a major shift in direction is upon us. What type of changes will be made? Who will control WWE in this new found power struggle?

Or... McMahon vs HHH (which can easily be a co op diary if anyone is interested)

After years of HHH having his NXT talent underutilized and having his ideas dismissed by Vince, HHH has left the WWE and started his own company. He has a slew of now former WWE talent coming with him.

The following is a sample of big names on Vince’s roster and HHH’s roster.

Vince:

Cena

Brock

Roman

Braun

AJ Styles (Gallows and Anderson)

Charlotte

Nia Jax

Randy Orton

And others that are “WWE guys/girls”

HHH:

Seth

Dean

Finn Bálor

Samoa Joe

Shinsuke Nakamura

Bobby Roode

Asuka

Sasha Banks

Bayley

And other “Indy/NXT Guys/girls”

Which one would you guys like to see more? I’m interested in either one so I’m just taking a vote to help me choose.

If it’s the Vince v HHH then I’d love for someone to book it WITH me so it’ll give it that 1 v 1 competitive vibe.

Anyway, LET ME KNOW! 👌👌👌

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NickPoulin94" data-cite="NickPoulin94" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44329" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Personally I’d prefer the Vince dies one, realism is big for me and that’s something I see happening more than HHH leaving with big names.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I kind of agree with that. It would be a lot more realistic and would be a fun way to see how things would change under a new regime.</p>

Archived