I totally agree and have on and off been working on one for the better part of a year plus. I was starting mine on January 1st and had WCW and the WWF pretty much complete. I had a good hunk of USWA and some other smaller US promotions done as well.

I was making it most of it from scratch...so it's been a pretty time-consuming and slow process that I'm not sure it will ever see the light of day in all honesty. I do still work on in it in spurts...but it's at a snail's pace and often feels more like work than enjoyment.

I had posted about it in the past and was open to working with other community members to flush it out...but I didn't get much of a response. My offer to collaborate still stands and may even reinvigorate the project as I do believe the work I have completed is good, detailed, and the time period is fresh. It is, however, a monumental undertaking and my time is limited.

I totally agree and have on and off been working on one for the better part of a year plus. I was starting mine on January 1st and had WCW and the WWF pretty much complete. I had a good hunk of USWA and some other smaller US promotions done as well.

I was making it most of it from scratch...so it's been a pretty time-consuming and slow process that I'm not sure it will ever see the light of day in all honesty. I do still work on in it in spurts...but it's at a snail's pace and often feels more like work than enjoyment.

I had posted about it in the past and was open to working with other community members to flush it out...but I didn't get much of a response. My offer to collaborate still stands and may even reinvigorate the project as I do believe the work I have completed is good, detailed, and the time period is fresh. It is, however, a monumental undertaking and my time is limited.

I'm interested of course. If you need help, let me know. Perhaps see if you could use Matt Shannon's 1988 mod as a base as that starts March 1988. At that point you're just building on that (plus making TEW 2013 to TEW 2016 relevant changes).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44341" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I totally agree and have on and off been working on one for the better part of a year plus. I was starting mine on January 1st and had WCW and the WWF pretty much complete. I had a good hunk of USWA and some other smaller US promotions done as well. <p> </p><p> I was making it most of it from scratch...so it's been a pretty time-consuming and slow process that I'm not sure it will ever see the light of day in all honesty. I do still work on in it in spurts...but it's at a snail's pace and often feels more like work than enjoyment. </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536900" rel="external nofollow">I had posted about it in the past</a> and was open to working with other community members to flush it out...but I didn't get much of a response. My offer to collaborate still stands and may even reinvigorate the project as I do believe the work I have completed is good, detailed, and the time period is fresh. It is, however, a monumental undertaking and my time is limited.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I could look at UK & Europe, I'd just need to try and remember which database to </p><p> take people from.</p>

Archived