Eric Bischoff Takes Over... (RW Project)

hi there.

i never wrote a dynasty, but i have an idea for my first dynasty.

You have the opportunity to work together with other players to run a company. Adam has made no multiplayer mode into TEW 16, but there is still the possibility to play together. Although not "who is the better booker" like in the old games, but I think this method gives more possibilities to interact with other players.

You dont have to accept everything that other players have decided, in this diary nothing is final. If you dont like something what other players have decided, then communicate with each other, make suggestions.

Or you can go the other way and sabotage players by making bad decisions. I dont say no to bad decisions, but bad decisions also have consequences that may not be reversible.

The community should decide the fate of the company, not me.

That's what this diary should do.

NWA_VCW.jpg

You will do my dynasty!

How this works?

I play with Fleischs October RW Mod.

There are only 3 things that I will decide.

1. i play as Eric Bischoff

(he has no job in the mod, so why not)

Eric_Bischoff.jpg

2. the comanys size is small.

3. the location is USA (South East)

the rest is your decision.

give me a company name, a product, ppvs, teams, belts, and even the roster

every user can choose 3 workers, until the roster stands

Men

Cody_Hall.jpgDoug_Williams.jpgHanson.jpgShane_Strickland.jpg

Cody Hall, Doug Williams, Hanson, Shane Strickland

Harry_Smith.jpgJake_Carter.jpgMatt_Riddle.jpgRaymond_Rowe.jpg

David Hart Smith, Jesse White, Matt Riddle, Raymond Rowe

Cedric_Rougeau.jpgJack_Swagger.jpgJoey_Ryan.jpgKikutaro.jpg

Cedric Rougeau, Jack Swagger, Joey Ryan, Kikutaro

Adam_Ohriner.jpg2_Cold_Scorpio.jpgJeff_Cobb.jpgPeter_Avalon.jpg

Adam Ohriner, 2 Cold Scorpio, Jeff Cobb, Peter Avalon

Raven.jpgHermit_Crab.jpgRicky_Shane_Page.jpgTim_Donst.jpg

Raven, Hermit Crab, Rickey Shane Page, Tim Donst

Hornswoggle.jpgMJF.jpgSami_Callihan.jpgSevin_Thorn.jpg

Swoggle, Maxwell Jacob Feinstein, Sami Callihan, Seven Thorn

Max_Smashmaster.jpgBlaster_Mc_Massive.jpgScorpio_Sky.jpgTrevor_Murdock.jpg

Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Scorpio Sky, Trevor Murdock

Women

Taeler_Hendrix.jpgCandice_Larea.jpgXia_Brookside.jpg

Taeler Hendrix, Candice LaRae, Xia Brookside

Delilah_Doom.jpgVeda_Scott.jpg

Deliah Doom, Veda Scott

Commentators

Prince_Nana.jpg

Prince Nana

Referee

Rick_Manning.jpg

Ric Manning

Announcer

Kevin_Kelly.jpg

Kevin Kelly

Road Agents

Diamond_Dallas_Page.jpg

DDP

You can choose every worker who is available. (no written contracts)

be nice and give me good wrestlers, or be mean and give me jobbers. your choice.

you can also book my cards and storylines, and I will show you what came out .

lets see what happens.

Diary starts Sunday

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. Doug Williams<p> 2. Hansen (from War Machine)</p><p> 3. Raymond Rowe (also from War Machine)</p><p> </p><p> Maybe call the promotion Victory Championship Wrestling?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> So we have the first 3 workers and a name.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Since Hansen and Rowe are a tag team you can push them as such. Maybe call your Wrestlemania equivalent "The Final Showdown".</div></blockquote><p> Ok, on which date should the ppv take place?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I choose Ted Dibiase Jr., Cody Hall, and Jesse White</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dibiase Jr is on hiatus, so no.</p><p> But Cody and Jesse are fine.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Davey Boy Smith Jr then (trying to keep a theme going here)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> sorry, but i dont know what you mean with keeping a theme.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SpinX22" data-cite="SpinX22" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Shane Strickland, Matt Riddle, Taeler Hendrix</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> great.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe for the January PPV, for the fallout from The Final Showdown call the next PPV "Revenge".</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> sure january is free.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WillyWillyWilly" data-cite="WillyWillyWilly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>sorry, but i dont know what you mean with keeping a theme.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All of my picks had their dad wrestle for Bischoff in WCW (Scott Hall, Vader, British Bulldog)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>All of my picks had their dad wrestle for Bischoff in WCW (Scott Hall, Vader, British Bulldog)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, that's what you meant.</p><p> Ok, lets see what the people will do with these 3 guys.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you need a name for your weekly show still? I have some ideas.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> sure, if this company should have weekly shows. </p><p> its not my decision, so why not?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WillyWillyWilly" data-cite="WillyWillyWilly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh, that's what you meant.<p> Ok, lets see what the people will do with these 3 guys.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My thought is all get a “chosen one” type gimmick. Heck, put them in a stable and call them “The Chosen Ones”. Favors from Bischoff (all have pretty good heel stats), general chicannery, etc... Davey or Jesse eventually turn babyface on the group. Hall faces his fathers demons of alcohol and drugs.</p><p> </p><p> Plenty to draw from for storylines for all 3.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How does Voltage sound as a show name?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> will do it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Plenty to draw from for storylines for all 3.</p></div></blockquote>yeah, but its not my company, so i just do what people tells me.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Adam "The Big O" Orihner, Kikutaro and Big Daddy Walter</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> sorry, but Walter cant work in USA.</p><p> only available wrestlers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WillyWillyWilly" data-cite="WillyWillyWilly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>sorry, but Walter cant work in USA.<p> only available wrestlers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay, we'll go with Kikutaro, Jean-Jacques Rougeau and Adam "The Big O" Orihner </p><p> </p><p> Be aware he may not be under "Jean-Jacques Rougeau" -- he's the oldest and biggest of Jacques "The Mountie" Rougeau's sons.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ElectricX" data-cite="ElectricX" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. Jack Swagger<p> 2. Candice LaRae</p><p> 3. Joey Ryan</p><p> </p><p> February PPV could be Valentine's Day Homicide</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ok.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, we'll go with Kikutaro, Jean-Jacques Rougeau and Adam "The Big O" Orihner <p> </p><p> Be aware he may not be under "Jean-Jacques Rougeau" -- he's the oldest and biggest of Jacques "The Mountie" Rougeau's sons.</p></div></blockquote><p> all i found is JJ Rougeau, he is on hiatus and only works in canada in Fleischs mod. sorry.</p>

Archived