Been a forum member for nearly 13 years.

mitsukaikira

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44412" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dunfermline Athletic do well (my surrogate team from my time living in Scotland). </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What deity did you annoy to end up with Dunfermline as your surrogate team? (Says the forever optimistic Kilmarnock fan ¬_¬)</p>

I guess there are a lot of casual WWE fans like me out there. I consider myself to be a causal fan now because I never watch their PPV's the last one I watched was the Takeover War Games one (It pains me to even call that match a War Games match, I was not a fan.) and I hardly watch RAW and I never watch Smackdown. I cannot even recall the last Mania I have watched but it has to be over ten years now.

If I am being honest I haven't been a huge fan of the WWE since the mid-90's. Even during the Attitude Era I was more team WCW than anything else. I also kind of felt at the time that the Attitude Era was ripping off (That might be a strong word, copying is perhaps better) ECW.

I have been a wrestling fan going back to 1986 (man I am old). I started watching wrestling shortly after WrestleMania II. I think think the first show I went to was a Saturday Night's Main Event taping.

I have found myself not watching wrestling as much anymore. I think I may have gotten to the point where it does not really interest me as much as it used to. A few years ago I was an avid TNA fan (yes a lot of the stuff they put on TV was crap but I just liked the roster more than the WWE) and I would not miss an Impact. Now I watch it during commercial breaks while Supernatural and Van Helsing are on.

Same thing goes with ROH. I was a fan of them up until early this year but now the roster lacks to star power it used to have. I also feel that the company puts far too much focus on the Young Bucks and I despise the Young Bucks.

What was the point of this rather long diatribe? Nothing really.

I guess there are a lot of casual WWE fans like me out there. I consider myself to be a causal fan now because I never watch their PPV's the last one I watched was the Takeover War Games one (It pains me to even call that match a War Games match, I was not a fan.) and I hardly watch RAW and I never watch Smackdown. I cannot even recall the last Mania I have watched but it has to be over ten years now.

If I am being honest I haven't been a huge fan of the WWE since the mid-90's. Even during the Attitude Era I was more team WCW than anything else. I also kind of felt at the time that the Attitude Era was ripping off (That might be a strong word, copying is perhaps better) ECW.

I have been a wrestling fan going back to 1986 (man I am old). I started watching wrestling shortly after WrestleMania II. I think think the first show I went to was a Saturday Night's Main Event taping.

I have found myself not watching wrestling as much anymore. I think I may have gotten to the point where it does not really interest me as much as it used to. A few years ago I was an avid TNA fan (yes a lot of the stuff they put on TV was crap but I just liked the roster more than the WWE) and I would not miss an Impact. Now I watch it during commercial breaks while Supernatural and Van Helsing are on.

Same thing goes with ROH. I was a fan of them up until early this year but now the roster lacks to star power it used to have. I also feel that the company puts far too much focus on the Young Bucks and I despise the Young Bucks.

What was the point of this rather long diatribe? Nothing really.

I thought it was interesting. Supernatural will outlive us all.

What deity did you annoy to end up with Dunfermline as your surrogate team? (Says the forever optimistic Kilmarnock fan ¬_¬)

I lived in Dunfermline so they were the easiest games to go see. Saw them beat Motherwell 3-1 twice in the space of two weeks. That must have been 2001/02 season. Most of my family are Rangers fans so its good to be unique!

Archived