Shows at each level

I run a weekly show and a monthly show right off the bat starting at even the smallest promotion. Once I get to national I'll add a B-Show.

I don't even wait that long. As soon as I start turning a consistent profit, I add a second weekly show, provided the economy and wrestling industry are both decent (or I fiddle with the in-game editor, which I try not to do too often, but sometimes...). I mean, unless you have a TV deal with a privately owned broadcaster, you can always cancel or suspend your second show if things aren't working out with no negative backlash, aside from whatever you've spent on it.

I don't even wait that long. As soon as I start turning a consistent profit, I add a second weekly show, provided the economy and wrestling industry are both decent (or I fiddle with the in-game editor, which I try not to do too often, but sometimes...). I mean, unless you have a TV deal with a privately owned broadcaster, you can always cancel or suspend your second show if things aren't working out with no negative backlash, aside from whatever you've spent on it.

My roster is fairly small. And pretty much anyone under midcard are workers who rotate in and out every six months as jobbers. So I honestly never have a need of a B-Show.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44471" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My roster is fairly small. And pretty much anyone under midcard are workers who rotate in and out every six months as jobbers. So I honestly never have a need of a B-Show.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Even if you don't have any roster needs for a B-show, it's effectively double the pop gains and revenue from live gate, so it's absolutely worth it in the long run. And each show you do means your avatars user talents increase faster, meaning you'll put on better and better shows faster.</p>

Archived