What is your favorite/the best CVerse data?

Alright, I jumped back into TVerse, spent a fair amount of time planning and working on a new game, only for my first show to crap the bed in every way possible. (Bad chemistry with tag champs, injuries to important people, etc.)

Needless to say, it left a bad taste in my mouth.

So, I'm eyeballing the CVerse again because well, I'mma keep looking until I find something to get into. Right now I'm looking at the various CVerse mods wondering if one of them stands out as the clear best.

Help a Good Brother out?

<p>I would honestly recommend the C-Verse 2010 mod. There's some things wrong with it-- there's so many wrestlers with really over inflated stats that were nerfed in the next two games-- but I think that's a great start. </p><p> </p><p>

The current C-Verse is starting to show its age a lot. Nearly all of the top talent in the game are really old and will need to be replaced, which just isn't that fun for a new player. </p><p> </p><p>

You can also check out the 2005 mod, but its presentation is pretty weak. Everyone has really generic biographies.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Justin" data-cite="Justin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44504" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any thoughts on 97?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 97 is probably my favorite CVerse mod. It is nice to see some of the road agents wrestling in their prime. The only complaint I have about it is BHOTWG is way too aggressive in buying up all the other promotions in Japan. I suggest to help combat this you could up everyone's starting money in Japan to safer levels so they are not bought out in the first year.</p>

97 is great. But I also like Derek B's other mod. The 2016 mod adjusted for regional overness. A lot of the young talent is no longer 5, 10, 15 all over every region in the country they work in. They are only over in the region(s) the y regularly work and then have spill over. Makes the game more interesting.

<p>I really liked the C_Verse XL mod for '13. There's a '16 equivalent based on it, <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=539653" rel="external nofollow">C_Verse Extreme</a>, made by WillyWillyWilly. </p><p> </p><p>

XL made Road To Glory a lot more fun -- many, many more companies. I never really had problems with load times even with the large dataset.</p>

Archived