Who's the better brother? Greg Gauge or Matthew Keith?

Who's the better brother? Greg Gauge or Matthew Keith?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better brother? Greg Gauge or Matthew Keith?

• Greg Gauge
    • Matthew Keith

<p>Skill wise, Matthew is the superior brother in the beginning of a 2016 Cornellverse Game, but it's kinda unfair to state that when Greg isn't around the caliber of talent that Matthew is being in GCG and MAW compared to BHOTWG for Matt.</p><p> </p><p>

Both Keith brothers are selfish guys, but Greg is also flaky, so Matthew may be slightly easier to deal with backstage, although I usually dont have many problems/incidents with Greg even if I push him high up the card.</p><p> </p><p>

If both are free agents, I'd pick Matt up first, but Greg is easily one of the best independent wrestlers in the default database in 2016 so you cant go wrong with him either.</p>

I've never had any issues with either brother behavior wise.

There's little point signing Greg Gauge at the start if you're a regional company, he gets signed to a written right away.

I've actually had Greg Gauge with CZCW since Week 2 of January 2016. In addition to me, he also worked for PGHW, WLW, WEXXV, MAW and GCG. He was never offered a written contract by anyone though until I signed him to one after reaching cult in June of 2018.

I guess I just got very lucky, especially since he's easily been my biggest star. I'm now in June 2020, and so far for the year his average match rating is 95 with five 99's. He also headlined my biggest event ever, Welcome To The Coastal Zone 2020, which got a rating of 98 and drew my largest crowd to date at 40,000. I'm currently planning a feud between him and his newly signed brother soon, so I'm hoping to add a few more 100 rated matches to his resume and the first to Matthew's. Fingers crossed for good chemistry, hopefully as opponents, but I'd also settle for tag team chemistry!

Archived