Hey guys,

So I looked all over the forum and was unable to find anything regarding Young Lions.

My question is I am running a company out of Japan for the first time where Young Lions are active.

Now I am familiar with how they book Young Lions in NJPW, but my question is once I start getting in Young Lions how do I go about booking them in the game? I don't want them to be just job guys.

But those of you that have ran companies based out of Japan how do you handle your Young Lions? How Long should they be considered Young Lions?

<p>They are there to job to and learn from the older guys you have hanging around. Winning matches against other young Lions. </p><p> </p><p>

The young lions coming to the end of your term as Young Lions I would start giving them more wins against the younger young Lions. Sending them on excursions appear to help develop them well.</p>

<p>Young lions don’t have to be jobbers but they are just expected to lose a whole lot to people higher than them. The most common way is to pair them with a veteran in which they win tag matches (the lion never gets the pins here).</p><p> </p><p>

You can also have them win against lower members of the roster once they get over enough, even if they aren’t young lions themselves. This can work for quite a while until they raise their respect to where it doesn’t matter. As long as they are more over, they should be able to win with no problem (I may need to double check this). But in theory a superb lion with 50 popularity shouldn’t get a penalty for beating a 10 year vet who has like 30 overnesss.</p><p> </p><p>

It’ll correct itself since in Japanese feds it’s almost always performance based, their match ratings will be growing their pop easily. If there’s a guy you want to push early he’s probably really good, so the young lion process will be accelerated for him naturally.</p>

Archived