Release Day Chat Thread

As promised, here is a dedicated thread for people to chat in while waiting for the game to be released later today.

We're doing this rather than a chatroom simply because we had so many trolls, attempted scams and general bad behaviour during the WMMA4 release, so this at least allows us a lot more control as it's far easier to moderate a thread than a quick moving chatroom.

Please do note that this is a family friendly board so please keep your language clean.

I'll be popping in and out of the thread when I have the time.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maiatteo" data-cite="maiatteo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll kick off this thread with a question then: are you creating a new subforum for Wmma5 or should we report bugs in the WMMA4 support one? Other than that I can't wait!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, there will be WMMA5 dedicated forums.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kemicode" data-cite="kemicode" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another question. Will there be a thread for questions outside of the FAQ/Handbook? Like strategies for achieving better popularity?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There'll be a Questions thread like we have with TEW for general queries, yes.</p>

Hi all, I'm a long time player of EWR and TEW (they raised me...) and the fourth installment of WMMA4 has seen me through three jobs, two of my children being born and the life and times of a dog. In particular, a save that I have come back to over many years and played through over a decade of game years. So I am super excited about WMMA5! I'm a refresher today... !

Archived