What's going on in YOUR game?

What's going on in my game, is that the fight engine handed a win to Joshua Hope that he hadn't effing earned. The game said Hope hit a jab and missed his second punch, then followed it up by saying Watson hit him with a good right hook. Then the game has Watson being laid out and ground and pounded into submission. Off a friggin JAB? I thought this wasn't supposed to be able to happen?

I've seen it happen before. Jabs can be power strikes (In game and IRL.)

Schedule the rematch.. :p

In my game we've just had a massive passing of the guard in my Gamma 145 Female Division 18 defence GOAT Louise "the thing" David just dropped the title to former world-class kickboxer 8 fight vet Pansy "the viking" Caron by first round TKO. One of the biggest upsets i've seen in a massive title fight.. David was -1140 favourite but Caron was the clear contender murking her way through the top 5 after becoming WEFF champ in 2 fights. September 2023 and Womens MMA has evolved.

3AeTZIZ

DavidVCaron.jpg.f0589997a4fd7af8c953253374f5ebc0.jpg

Almost 2 years into my L2G save I had a 0-0 Fighter win a tournament for my vacant Lightweight Title (threw him in as fodder for a former champion) He ends up pulling off the upset of all upsets walking his way to the finals never leaving the first round submitting all his opponents by Arm Bar, gets to the finals and wins by Split Decision in a Fantastic Match That I'm almost positive will go on to win Fight of the Year. Man is a machine and lucky I have grown just enough to be able to compete with some of the other England and Ireland companies trying to steal him currently.

The other big thing on GAMMA's end is Matthew Dean just got hit with two scandals at once. Both Social Media scandals one for making Racist Remarks and another for making fun of former WEFF Champion Pamela O'Neil. Both news items just popped up on my feed and to see it was Matthew Dean who is still holding a GAMMA Middleweight Championship having won 6 fights in the first round just this save.

Crazy stuff happens in the default universe of this game.

Another for making fun of former WEFF Champion Pamela O'Neil.

That is interesting, I don't think I have ever run across that scandal before. Or if it did come up I just did not read it. The racist one I have gotten countless times.

I am a little annoyed with my GAMMA save. I started a GAMMA save a few weeks ago because I have not played the game in over a year and some of the posts on here have gotten me hyped to play again. Anyway, every single one of the default champions lost their belts on their first defense. It bothers me because I tend to like long title runs but now I have six new champions and the Super Heavyweight has already changed again. This means that the division has had three champions in one year. I guess that is exciting but I find it annoying.

That is interesting, I don't think I have ever run across that scandal before. Or if it did come up I just did not read it. The racist one I have gotten countless times.

I am a little annoyed with my GAMMA save. I started a GAMMA save a few weeks ago because I have not played the game in over a year and some of the posts on here have gotten me hyped to play again. Anyway, every single one of the default champions lost their belts on their first defense. It bothers me because I tend to like long title runs but now I have six new champions and the Super Heavyweight has already changed again. This means that the division has had three champions in one year. I guess that is exciting but I find it annoying.

Oh. I know what you mean I like the champions having long runs as well or else it waters down the belt prestige. Usually if a belt is changing hands a lot I hold a tournament. That way the ending winner is on a minimum 3 fight streak with a lot of hot and 9 times out of 10 the best guy wins so it sets them up for a decent run. In my experience when it's happening a lot the game will generate a high level fighter to 'stabalise' the division.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very much enjoying my "everybody gets an iron chin" watcher game. GAMMA and ALPHA1 are really putting on attractive cards, and no longer do key fighters get banished to early retirement because their chins just get destroyed after 2 key KO's. Sure, it might be less realistic in some cases, but it's much more fun to watch imho.

At the millenium turn of 2000, this is the P4P ranking:

1. Mason Archer (19-1): FotY '99 with sick wins over Kapur, Satinho & Cabal, avenging his only loss on the latter. Both clashes were the only decisions in the Merchant's career.
  2. Zvonomir Asanovic (20-2): The judges slapped him with a close dec. loss twice: once against Katou in A1, where he lost his title. After that he jumped ship to GAMMA and started a more prominent run, eventually losing to another Japanese star in Yamada, this time with 50-44 numbers. In his prime now with 30y, he started another title run, beating the likes of Rubenstein, John & Watson.
  3. Helio (17-2): Winner of the LW GP in A1, he has no title bouts on his resume. Losses to Yamamoto & Gygax stopped him in his ascent. Now, he gets another shot at Go for the strap, and even goes in as the booking favorite.
  4. Julio Reguiero (19-1-1): The most dominant WW champ of all time, a positive marihuanatest ended his record run. He came back though, and recured a 6y streak without any loss, his sole L still dating from his pro debut, against Miyagi. Currently is the highest paid star in the business.
  5. Atep of Indonesia (18-4): Two brutal losses to Sukarno did nothing to stop Atep for securing the belt at GAMMA.
  6. Matthew Dean (22-2): Mack was the only one who ever finished Dean, but the Anarchist eventually avenged the loss four times. Another loss to Thomas was avenged as well.
  7. Manuel Silva (16-2): Only finished by Brubaker in one of his first big league matches, the Prodigy has gone on to capture the title twice. Miyagi has been the only one to figure him out ever since, and in their second encounter Silva put the cobra choke on him to silence his critics.
  8. Souleymane Ya Konan (17-1): The biggest surprise in the list, but the guy is on a roll, beating even Kikuchi. His sole loss came by KO by the Merchant. The rematch will soon be happening and at +300, some believe he will unseat the P4P king...
  9. Terron Cabal (18-2): The Baddest man in MMA fell to Archer and got smashed by Kapur, but still packs the most powerful punch of the entire field.
  10. Carter Potter (17-4): Set to challenge Japanese ace Hito Arai for the 4th time, Potter is 1-2 against Lette. An odd choice to cap off this top10 list, but the Kiwi is yet to be finished within the ropes.

Omissions:

Rav Kapur (12-1) holds perhaps most tools to make it big, but he lacks the tests to truly occupy a top spot.

The Featherweights:

XCC folded recently and neither organisation has picked up the division yet. As a result, Ziskie (18-1) is sitting at #15 P4P, his embarassing upset loss happening in the lower leagues against Azor Portela Nunes. Takeuchi (24-0) has landed in the LW division of GAMMA and has yet to disappoint.

Carlos Da Guia (17-3): Some key close dec. losses stopped him in his tracks and for all his talent, he's left facing gatekeepers in GAMMA, with no title shot in his immediate future.

Sukarno (17-3) used to be the P4P phenom but has fallen from grace after 3 consecutive defeats. The first against Lermontov ended his record run (13! defenses), a Nutnum body kick stopped all hopes of getting the rematch, and a third against Brockett made him reconsider his career choice.

Records:

Moura is the KO kingpin with 10 clean KO's to his name. Asanovic has 10 TKO's. Submissions is tied to Reguiero & Yamada at 13 each. Brockett and Peters have the most avg. takedowns, because of course they do. :p Datuk totaled 72 though!

The HW division rules all and is ultra-competitive.

BCF, January 2006 (started Jan 02)

Heavyweight

Champion - Lars-Gunnar Ekberg

#1 Contender - Matas Fialkowska

Previous Champion - Murillo Satinho

Light Heavyweight

Champion - Rafael van der Moot

#1 Contender - Matthew Michael Kirby

Previous Champion - Crow Leddy

Middleweight

Champion - Adam White

#1 Contender - Isaiah Monroe

Previous Champion - Bill Brown

Welterweight

Champion - Noach van der Capellen

#1 Contender - Evan Gardner

Previous Champion - Martin Cupples

Lightweight

Champion - Sukarno

#1 Contender - Helio

Previous Champion - Luis Basora

Featherweight

Champion - Yagi Jokichi

#1 Contender - Hans Christian Bloch

Previous Champion - Atep of Indonesia

I have a rule where title challengers have to be on at least a 2 fight win streak. No no immediate rematches for ex champions. Only time I break that rule is if the title changes hands on a judges robbery.

• 2 weeks later...

Started in Jan 2002 currently at Sep 2011. lots of money "cheats" and company popularity editing to snatch up all the big names. I host 1 show a week as GAMMA, and have 527 fighters contracted from Super Heavyweight to Featherweight

SHW

The least legitimate, most popular division i have (belt legitimacy in the gutter in the name of saving shows)

Goat: Kiyomori Sanda 28-4 (21-4) - 2 time champ 5 defends total, 1 time interim champ 4 defends (Champion Teddy Glossop and Sandas unification bout took 3 YEARS[!!] to finally happen)

TOP 5: C Kiyomori Sanda 28-4 (21-4), 1 Morgan Wakarewarema 22-5 (16-5), 2 Sebastian Cyr 23-5 (9-5), 3 Rav Kapur 22-7 (13-7), 4 Murilo Santinho 29-7 (16-7), 5 Warren Scumboon 27-4 (13-4)

BEST STORYLINE

By far the careers of Kiyomori Sanda and Teddy Glossop and their 4 division defining fights.

Glossop was a bad man in the 1st fight (Aug 04), 14-3 overall and on a 5 fight win streak all by ko. Sanda was the young 12-0 prodigy making his 1st title defense. Sanda won by Guillotine in R1 at 1:33 in a fight rated at "good"

The 2nd fight came just 1 year 1 month later (Sep 05), Sanda was now 16-0, a budding superstar, and looked unbeatable. Glossop had put together a 3 fight ko streak, and with SHW looking thin, he was the only logical contender at 17-4. Teddy Glossop ended up winning by KO in R2 at 1:18 in a fight rated at "great". Glossop also received an 18 month suspension for extra punches after the bell

After a lengthy suspension, and multiple injury pullouts from boths sides, we FINALLY got Glossop Sanda 3 (Aug 08).. Glossop came in 21-4 on a 4 fight ko streak since their last meeting (all title defenses against some real tough competition). Sanda came in on a 5 fight win streak all interim title matches against similar competition to Glossop. Glossop eneded up winning by KO in R1 at just 0:39 into the fight.

The 4th fight (May 10) wasn't nearly as important to the division since it was the 1st 3 round bout between the 2, but was a fight that just happened to line up and make sense. Glossop had started a downturn in his career, losing his title to Kanezane Fujii and came into fight #4 with Sanda 1-3 since fight #3 23-7 overall. Sanda faced a similar fate, losing 3 in a row by KO including Glossop #3 and came in 3-3 and 24-4 overall. Sanda ended up winning a close split descion 29-28 x3 in a fight that was rated good

Since then, Sanda has reclaimed gold, and is looking good as ever sitting at 28-4. Glossop is now an aging .500 fighter at 25-10, but still a fan favorite headlining fight nights. I hope to see a 5th fight eventually but father time is undefeated, and Glossop has had numerous KO losses and is an old 34. Sanda on the other hand, at 29, looks like he has 3-5 years competing at the highest level still.

I'll post other divisions later if the blogpost format is OK

Ok, I've a little strange game, but at least fun for me.

I've took all the Cverse databases I've found, I've merged and put the initial date to 1976. I've changed some births to have enough fighters in 1976.

So it's 1977 and I've 3 companies (US, Japan and Europe) and in all of them the format is the same. 32 fighters compete for a yearly championship. The rest of fighters and the eliminated fighters compete to be in the next year 32. It's all openweight and I usually respect the rankings.

in Pankration (Japan) the Final Four are Sadaharu Jimbo vs Mitsgu and Judai Agakawa vs Suleyman.

in the AFF (USA) the Final Four are Barnabas Hughes vs Ken Wakata and Percy Devine vs Marty Pearson.

In the World Grand Prix (Europe) the Final Four are Alexander Tomov vs Maxwell Aland and Viktor Molatov vs Trandafir Andrei Ionut.

Some characters are Cverse in past, others are mine and others are part of the Cverse 76 wrestling.

To have a 32 bracket in one year is crazy, the database is crazy and unbalanced. And its the hell of fun!

Simply awesome. Maybe it's a coincidence or circumstantial, but it might be the AI is taking rivalries into account. Either way, in my watcher game, Satinho just quit Halvorsen's after falling out with Kapur. A month later we get GAMMA 192: Kapur vs Satinho. So hyped for this! Both only lost once, to Archer.

It ended up being a short firefight that Kapur won. :cool:

Here is something I have personally never saw happen before. This did not happen to me but in my GAMMA save two women fighters who fought each other on the last WEFF card both had positive results come back in the drug test. Thus rendering the fight a draw. I never had that happen to me before and I never saw it happen before. Sure I have had one fighter get popped but not two in the same fight.

Here is something I have personally never saw happen before. This did not happen to me but in my GAMMA save two women fighters who fought each other on the last WEFF card both had positive results come back in the drug test. Thus rendering the fight a draw. I never had that happen to me before and I never saw it happen before. Sure I have had one fighter get popped but not two in the same fight.

I had it happen once. But with the default era settings it's indeed very rare.

Weird actually that it's a draw in that case. Why not a NC?

I had it happen once. But with the default era settings it's indeed very rare.

Weird actually that it's a draw in that case. Why not a NC?

You are correct, I looked at it again and it was a no contest. I am not sure why I thought I read it was a draw. The minute I read your post I was like, "That is odd, it should be a no contest."

Here's what the AI cooked up for GAMMA 200. Note that the AI doesn't put together a supershow unless you manually change the schedule from "normal" to "supershow" around after GAMMA 199 is booked. But it doesn't seem worth to me to intervene. Besides, the concept of a supershow is quite foolish imo. You might draw in some casual viewers, but you miss out on 2 main events for other shows. I'd rather do 3 days of fights (the supposed "fight weekend"), but maybe that's just me.

GAMMA 200 (image attached):

* Taffarel ended up being the first to outstrike DaGuia in the highly anticipated main event, though DaGuia came close to a finish in the 3th.

* Basora L. is the first to defeat and finish Brockett in a fight that was surprisingly more exciting than the main event.

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.214f0bc386c54a371bca44e5c65bf56d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My most dominant champ ever.. almost 4 decades into my Gamma playthrough and have my first triple champ. This wasn't just given either, my guy went through Clash of the titans, crawled to the top of MW had a few WW fights and got a shot down there and down there and won while still defending at 185, went up to 205 for a bout won in a fantastic fight so threw him a title shot.

He's 37 and starting to slow down but pretty exciting.

WMMAtitle.jpg.61ff1eab2b2215259f3feb6e93786366.jpg

I'm making a "what if" database featuring athletes from other sports turning to MMA. For instance, I have legendary boxer Benny Leonard, who had the agility and intelligence to succeed as a strike-heavy MMA fighter if given enough time, in it as one.

It's already very fun, and I'm enjoying making "famous" deliberately bad fighters who just flop around.

• 4 months later...

Cobra Kai FC had opened in June of 2008. Within its first year it took the title of, Promotion of the year. The UFC was outraged and the voting community as this low level regional mma promotional company took center stage. Finding former UFC, Strikeforce, EliteXC stars get cut from their contracts, was how Cobra Kai was able to get casual fans in attendance for the low level company. Fans tuned into to see Kevin Randleman, Ken Shamrock, and Mark Coleman all return to the cage for just one more fight. Ben Rothwell, a top 25 p4p fighter actually agreed to sign over to the small time Cobra Kai when only a week later he shockingly knocked out the pound for pound king, Fedor Emilianko after being rocked heavily in the first, Ben found himself in the top ten shortly after. The roster saw CKFC rise to around 200+ martial artists seeking only competition as no belt has ever been on the line.

Early February 2008 came and a new MMA company with major financial backers came into play. They had started engulfing Cobra Kai FCs Roster. Losing out on Randleman and a few others was almost a tipping point of surrender for the company as they felt they almost had to begin from scratch. The towel was in hand ready to be thrown until both Rothwell and Randlemans last fights with Cobra Kai FC saw them suffer brutal knockout losses on the Co-Main and Main event fights. The two heavyweights who were on winning streaks had just lost and welcomed two new heavyweights into Cobra Kais spotlight as they exited into Dream. With that, Cobra Kai shouted "NEVER DIE!"

In June of 2009 we have witnessed Cobra Kai rise from 11th mma company to 6th and have signed a load of fresh faces. Hosting a variety of one night tournaments as they did when the company first began, Cobra Kai saw some future stars emerge in the middleweight and lightweight division. Seeing as one of the future stars was now 4-0 and quickly hyped up he was pitted against the former rookie of the year who was 3-0 in a match that was over within in minutes. Davis Jr. hit 4-0 and the local hero was then entered into an undefeated tournament with other middleweight fighters at a 5-0 record. With two submission victories and one knockout he sits at 7-0 awaiting his bitter rival Ed Herman a martial artist who had accepted Davis call out on December 30th: Blackout!

With two shows remaining in the year, Cobra Kai had reached the #3 ranked promotion in the world. With their future star, Davis Jr. being highly hyped and carefully matched up with they are expecting to win the Promotion of the Year, Rookie of the Year, and Event of the year and enter into the realm of Low Level National.

Finally being considered an actual threat to the future of their business, UFC and Dream have kept a tight leash on their rosters having fighters agree to 10 years with several fights on exclusive contracts, but every now and then a star falls from the heavens and Cobra Kai tends to make deals that just cant be denied.

Cobra Kai .... NEVER DIE!

To coincide with my posts over in the "Fighter Skill Gap" thread, I thought it would be fun to post about the happenings in my game. We will start from the beginning and I'll catch up to where I'm at now in further threads.

So we have 6 Divisions, filled with 16 competitors each. Scoring goes 6 for R1 Finish, 5 for R2, 4 for R3, 3 for Decision, and 1 for either a tie or a win for someone who missed weight. We will go down the list for the competitors.

(BTW, Using Undertaker666's Expansion mod for this, so watch for that)

In Heavyweight, we had the most famous starting off in the promotion, Vince Mitchell and Alex Bigelow. With them, I put in other great fighters such as Pai Cheng and Aleksander Ivanov who had no real popularity here in the USA with prospects such as Nate MacReary and Mort Slingsby filling out the rest of the key players. After 4 matches we head to the playoffs. Standings were

1. Aleksander Ivanov

2. Pai Cheng

3. Vince Mitchell

4. John Rivero

5. Alex Bigelow

6. Fletcher Merman

7. Mort Slingsby

8. Nate MacReary

The playoffs had no upsets up till Vince Mitchell going on a run. He beat Pai Cheng (who he already beat in the regular season) and then beating Aleksander Ivanov to win the tournament and the Season 1 Lineal Title alongside it. The wrestler superstar has become our Number 1 in terms of popularity, throughout all divisions of course.

For the Light Heavyweights we had big names Leon Banks and Don Wright, and while Leon Banks finished 9th and didn't make the playoffs, Wright was able to slide right in. Matti Kurri and MacGregor Dare were the favorites to win, with both being the top ranked fighters heading into the season. Other notable names include Flavio Alberto, Marvin Knight, Logan Bluffer, and Stephan De Winter. For Playoffs:

1. Matti Kurri

2. MacGregor Dare

3. Stephan de Winter

4. Flavio Alberto

5. Don Wright

6. Marvin Knight

7. Pedro Sousa

8. Cal Hillson

Only upset in the first round was Don Wright scoring a submission win over Flavio Alberto, but he lost in the next against Matti Kurri. So final two was Kurri and Dare. Both went 4-0 and were extremely dominent. But Dare came with the win, still undefeated as a pro, and beating the former SIGMA champion.

Middleweight was a division full of prospects as their wasn't any names that stood out for their fame. Billy Russell, Mel Edwards, Cody Hughes, Bill Brown, Wesley Sneep, Drew Janks, and Thorbjorn Rekhdal were some of the top names. It was a bit of a bloodbath, but Bill Brown and Billy Russell were the clear leaders, going undefeated. For playoffs.

1. Bill Brown

2. Billy Russell

3. Mel Edwards

4. Cody Hughes

5. Nick Detroit

6. Luis Jamora

7. Pepe

8. Wesley Sneep

And the playoffs went as predictable as possible, with Bill Brown winning out in the Final beating Billy Russell. Rather boring overall, but the top 4 became decent names and main event level fighters.

In Welterweight Joe Mitchell led the show. Only having 3 or so fights before PFL, he went 3-1 in the regular season in rather spectacular fashion. But he was not alone in the title contender ship. Proven comodites like Hamilton Fonseca Junior, Piotr Dabrowski, and Procopio Golias as well as prospects like Evan Gardner and Evan Pizzarro all gunning for the championship. For the playoffs:

1. Joe Mitchell

2. Evan Pizzarro

3. HFJ

4. Piotr Dabrowski

5. Procopio Golias

6. Kenneth Toadspew

7. Evan Gardner

8. Gideon Navarro

A little more upset heavy here. Golias beat Dabrowski before losing to Joe Mitchell in the Semis, while HFJ beat Evan Pizzarro to go to the finals. BUT! Controversy struck! HFJ broke his wrist, and forfeited the finals! Joe Mitchell won by default, meaning he is a disputed champion! Will bring hype to the eventual match come next season.

Lightweight was where true chaos happened. Fighters were brought in from XCC, BCF, and SIGMA as well as free agent prospects created a rather even field. Bosco Curbeam and Sammy Newton represented XCC, Tim Oldacres came from BCF, Lukas Mellberg and Milenko Rudonja repped Sigma, and Manoel Cabarel and Watson Viana repped the now bankrupted FLB. Plus, prospects like Chad Zoff and Brock Youdale and veterans Henry Baldwin and Jamie Hewitt were apart of the rest. After a bloodbath of a regular season, the playoff seeds came down to this:

1. Manoel Cabarel

2. Lukas Mellberg

3. Sammy Newton

4. Brock Youdale

5. Chad Zoff

6. Watson Viana

7. Tim Oldacres

8. Bosco Curbeam

And the playoffs here is where things got crazy. First Zoff beat Youdale, both did rather decent. Then, our first 7-2 upset as Tim Oldacres KO'd Lukas Mellberg, followed by our first 8-1 upset when Curbeam beat Cabarel by Unanimous Decision. Tim then beat Sammy Newton, and Bosco beat Chad Zoff, meaning the finals of the Lightweight division in season 1 comes down to the 7th Seed and 8th Seed. Englishman Tim Oldacres got the win, meaning he is the Season 1 champion. Craziness.

Featherweight was led by former SIGMA featherweight champ Snorri Gunnerson, who was dominant throughout the season. 3 other men, Colm Dee, Foggy Lee, and Freddy Lomax all did rather good and followed Snorri closely. For the playoffs:

1. Snorri Gunnerson

2. Colm Dee

3. Foggy Lee

4. Freddy Lomax

5. Graeme Spark

6. Hisamitsu Suzuki

7. Ryan Landingham

8. Clifton Curry

The tournament was won by Gunnersson, as during the semis, Foggy Lee had the only upset beating Colm Dee.

Misc:

-Drew Janks became the first man to miss the playoffs after going 3-1. This is due to him having 2 decisions.

-Lots of journeymen were cut after the season. Bruno Epps, Jacob Barlee, Damien Jones, Yasuhide Yunokawa among others

-Couple replacements had to be made this season. Jericho Stewert tested positive for steroids, so Gavrill Sviridov replaced him. Keith Plaice tested positive for TRT in the middleweight division, so Jackson Goode came in. Adenor Togni tested for steroids, so Cesar Granda came in. And Kade Devine was arrested, so Beau LuPone was brought in.

I gave up on my long term GAMMA save a few months ago. My reason for doing so was tied into the reality show (I don't recall the name of the show off the top of my head and I don't have the game open right now). One of the guys in the finals of the reality show was a world class wrestler. He won his semi-finals match and then decided to train for the Olympics, which are two years away.

Therefore, I cannot do anything with the show or the fight until he comes back. I could cancel the season but I really didn't want to do that. The whole situation just sucked the interest out of the save for me.

Was it a newly generated fighter at the start of the show? If you don't like the Olympics feature, NEVER sign world class fighters to a standard deal. Because these things will happen. And I can't grasp why it happened at all. During the show he should be occupied. After the semis you should immediately book the match on a future card. When fighters are occupied they will never enter the Worlds or Olympics, which happens at the start of the month.

I personally think the Olympics is a bit too extreme as they take way too much time to prepare (2+ years, which is essentially 17% of their career). I think it included the qualification process, like Askren attempted once during his MMA career, that they would automatically win. That is why it's so long.

Honestly if I were in your shoes I would've simply reloaded the backup save and signed him to the fight. Problem solved. Seems like a bad way to end a save on imo.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In my sims, every company, even regionals, have made a million profit in less than 12 months. No TV deals to start, no name fighters. They draw 100 per show, but have turned a million dollar profit...how exactly?

One company, the only company that has lost money, is -800,000 in debt...but still running, never closing.

Fun stuff.

One company, the only company that has lost money, is -800,000 in debt...but still running, never closing.

Fun stuff.

It might be tied to their size. I tried to bankrupt a company manually, but after being a year in debt, they still didn't close and even managed to earn enough to offset the debt (which was a lot of millions). Even with the penalty on, the game is ridiculously easy in terms of moneymaking.

• 2 weeks later...