What's going on in YOUR game?

I was thinking of starting a women's division in GAMMA very early into my game, but the low pop levels in the US are troubling. The best way would be to poach BOTH Vaughan and Lehane as coaches as well as their top10 BW's and start a BW division. But my love for WEFF would make that a devestating decision for sure as it destroys two of their entire weight classes. Leave them there, though, and it will take years before there's any pop at all transfering to America. And Lehane and Vaughan aren't getting any younger :p.

A FW division would probably be better as a first COTT show, because that way Takeuchi could still be in it as a participant. Or you could have him coach opposite Ziskie. However: if you drop Luke Hilton to FW that'd make a more lucrative finale. Takeuchi could end up winning the season and face off with Ziskie (probably) for a PPV-worthy main event (I hope).

Any other approach would surely be crappy unless I use coaches from a different weight class, but I like to keep it the same for immersion purposes. :cool:

So many options... I WANT IT ALL, MAN! Call me "the poach". :p

I'm already doing a COTT with the Feathers. I have Nathan Chambers and I believe Jack Humphreys as coaches. They'll main event the show with the two finalists fighting for the FW title. Ziskie will also fight LiKong on that card.

On a side note, the people I keep wanting to win to become #1 contenders don't. Rav Kapur was set to fight Tank. Tank got injured so I moved a guy up from LHW I just signed from the British fed and despite being massively outweighed, he KOed Rav. Back to the drawing board for the HW division's next Challenger. Raul Hughes also lost to Lindsay Ballard. Hughes should've have a TKO in R1 but he let Ballard recover and got KOed himself in round 2. So Rubenstein will fight Watson for the LHW title next after knocking out former champ Lawrence Herringbone in timely fashion.

I am about to start an alternate reality game under the modern warriors database. With Vince McMahon announcing his new entertainment company "Alpha Entertainment" and the XFL, I'm going to create a large mixed martial arts promotion set to rival the UFC and Bellator the same way XFL is set to rival the NFL. I'll be signing up big free agents and set up with a solid 50 million dollar budget. Interested to see how this all works out.

Super Heavyweight and Heavyweight titles change hands in under a minute!

Kel Ryan knocks out George Pickering countering a takedown with a huge uppercut in 54 seconds.

And, Rav Kapur knocks out James Foster in 51 seconds!

Yeah I had the same two results.

Rav's win over Foster also came in under a minute but was by a body strike TKO. Foster just curled up into a ball!

I figured that was a crappy finish, so I ordered a rematch a few months later and Kapur body strike TKOs him again! This time at least Foster made it to the 2nd round but damn!

Don't convince Oleg the judo god to come out of retirement. He won't fight anybody because they aren't popular enough. Those that are popular enough are light years ahead of him so the commission won't allow it. Only fight I could book was moving Huang to MW. But then he shattered his elbow and now he's out for a year. I was hoping Huang would destroy him and knock his pop down a tier so he'd accept other fights. Dude thinks he's Conor McGregor or something.

<p>Just got two things I've never seen before:</p><p>

-I received a notice that one of my fighters was being kept overnight at a hospital after a fight where they got kicked in the head 9 times.</p><p> </p><p>

-A fighter's corner threw in the towel between rounds after he got kicked in the legs so many times that he couldn't walk straight.</p><p> </p><p>

I don't know if these are new, but they're new to me, so that's cool.</p>

<p>I have all my locations planned out until July. Just finished 221 where Rockhold defeated Whittaker by submission to win the Middleweight title. Here are my following match-ups at the moment. </p><p> </p><p>

- Conor will face the winner of Ferguson/Khabib</p><p>

- St. Pierre will move back to Welterweight to face the winner of Woodley/RDA</p><p>

- I really want Gus to beat Cormier because then I can bring Jones back to have Jones/Gus 2 and then move Cormier back up to Heavyweight. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UFC 221: Melborune, Austrialia (Rod Laver Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Luke Rockhold def. Robert Whittaker (Submission)</p><p>

Donald Cerrone def. Douglas Lima (UD)</p><p>

Josh Barnett def. Junior dos Santos (UD)</p><p>

Jimi Manuwa def. Glover Teixeira (Submission)</p><p>

Beneil Dariush def. Anthony Pettis (SD) </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Battle Lines: Birmingham, Alabama (Legacy Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stephen Thompson vs. Robbie Lawler </p><p>

Kevin Lee vs. Michael Chandler</p><p>

Carlos Condit vs. Matt Brown</p><p>

Paulo Henrique Costa vs. Trevin Giles</p><p>

Megan Anderson vs. Jessica Eye </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fight Night: Baltimore, Maryland (Royal Farms Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tyrone Woodley vs. Rafael dos Anjos (Welterweight Title)</p><p>

Jose Aldo vs. Jeremy Stephens </p><p>

Ovince St. Preux vs. Lil Nog</p><p>

Bibiano Fernades vs. John Lineker</p><p>

David Branch vs. Elias Theodorou</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Showdown: Burlington, Vermont (Gutterson Fieldhouse)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cody Garbrandt vs. Raphael Assuncao</p><p>

Gilbert Melendez vs. Michael Chiesa</p><p>

Vitaly Minakov vs. Stefan Struve</p><p>

Yair Rodriguez vs. Daniel Straus</p><p>

Darrion Caldwell vs. Ricardo Ramos </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dynamite: Buenos Aires, Argentina (DirecTV Arena)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Yancy Medeiros</p><p>

Chad Mendes vs. Cub Swanson</p><p>

Mark Hunt vs. Andrei Arlovski</p><p>

Bryan Caraway vs. Michael McDonald</p><p>

Valentina Shevchenko vs. Cat Zingano</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UFC 222: Las Vegas, Nevada (T-Mobile Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Max Holloway vs. Frankie Edgar (Feathweight Title)</p><p>

TJ Dillashaw vs. Mighty Mouse (Bantamweight Title)</p><p>

Yoel Romero vs. Kelvin Gastelum</p><p>

Alistair Overeem vs. Derrick Lewis</p><p>

Volkan Oezdemir vs. Nikita Krylov</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Battle Lines: Bismarck, North Dakota (Bismarck Civic Center)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier II</p><p>

Eduardo Dantas vs. Jimmie Rivera</p><p>

Ben Rothwell vs. Alexander Volkov </p><p>

Sean Strickland vs. Belal Muhammad</p><p>

Patrick Cummins vs. Ed Herman</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fight Night: Indianapolis, Indiana (Bankers Life Fieldhouse)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

One night flyweight tourney to crown new Flyweight Champion</p><p> </p><p>

1. Joseph Benavidez vs. 8. Tim Elliot</p><p>

4. Jussier da Silva vs. 5. Wilson Reis</p><p>

3. Henry Cejudo vs. 6. Matheus Nicolau</p><p>

2. Ray Borg vs. 7. Sergio Pettis</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Showdown: Anchorage, Alaska (Sullivan Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Chris Weidman vs. Lyota Machida II</p><p>

Gregor Gillespie vs. James Vick</p><p>

Ricardo Lamas vs. Darren Elkins</p><p>

Hector Lombard vs. Thales Leites </p><p>

Misha Cirkunov vs. Ilir Latifi </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dynamite: Milan, Italy (Mediolanum Forum)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Liam McGeary vs. Shogun</p><p>

Jorge Masvidal vs. Mike Perry</p><p>

Renan Barao vs. Charles Oliveira</p><p>

John Dodson vs. Iuri Alcantara</p><p>

Claudia Gadelha vs. Livia Renata Souza</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UFC 223: Brooklyn, New York (Barclays Center)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Ferguson vs. Khabib (Lightweight Title)</p><p>

Rose vs. JJ (Womens Strawweight Title)</p><p>

Colby Covington vs. Darren Till</p><p>

Brad Tavares vs. Rashad Evans</p><p>

Josh Emmett vs. Patricio Freire</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Battle Lines: North Charleston, South Carolina (North Charleston Coliseum)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Rory MacDonald vs. Gunnar Nelson</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fight Night: Chicago, Illinois (United Center)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Nate Diaz vs. Justin Gaethje</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Showdown: Casper, Wyoming (Casper Events Center)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dynamite: Paris, France (AccorHotels Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UFC 224: Miami, Florida (American Airlines Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cormier vs. Gus II (Light Heavyweight Title)</p><p>

Nunes vs. Cyborg (Womens Bantanweight Title)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Battle Lines: North Little Rock, Arkansas (Verizon Arena)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Fight Night: Atlanta, Georgia (Phillips Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Ngannou vs. Velasquez</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Showdown: Charleston, West Virginia (Charleston Civic Center)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dynamite: Johannesburg, South Africa (Ticketpro Dome)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UFC 225: Las Vegas, Nevada (T-Mobile Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Miocic vs. Werdum II (Heavyweight Title)</p><p>

Rockhold vs. Souza II (Middleweight Title)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fight Night: London, England (02 Arena)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bisping vs. Belfort (Double retirement match)</p>

Went with Medium hype on Rav Kapur and he did not disappoint. Similar to other stories, he wrecked Foster twice in a row. Then he KOs Tim Boyer and avenges his Gladstone Lopes loss. In the Kapur/Foster rematch, Foster got caught with recreational drugs and is spending his 1-year suspension trash talking Lopes so that will be his return fight.

I signed Valentin Taneyev and am trying to build him up. I gave him Big Magic. Big Magic KOs him in the 1st...

Sean Morrison has clawed his way back up to win the title.

Went with Medium hype on Rav Kapur and he did not disappoint. Similar to other stories, he wrecked Foster twice in a row. Then he KOs Tim Boyer and avenges his Gladstone Lopes loss. In the Kapur/Foster rematch, Foster got caught with recreational drugs and is spending his 1-year suspension trash talking Lopes so that will be his return fight.

I signed Valentin Taneyev and am trying to build him up. I gave him Big Magic. Big Magic KOs him in the 1st...

Sean Morrison has clawed his way back up to win the title.

Jesus. For me Sean has lost two more fights in a row and I had to cut him.

<p>Was super excited to finally start a game and it lasts about three months lol.</p><p> </p><p>

Playing as KDM FC I set it up like I did for WMMA 4 where I run Flyweight to Featherweight. I take the lightweights out just because it's tough to compete with Alpha 1 plus it gives me something to look forward to as when I get bigger I like to have them return.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyways like I said three months in and Alpha 1 opens up a Featherweight division and takes 95 percent of my division essentially killing my game.</p><p> </p><p>

I am going to see if I can continue but I don't see how. Alpha 1 was even signing the 1-0 free agents so there is nobody left for me and the handful of guys I am left with will be signed as soon as they get a win or two.</p>

So in my game as a re-opened FLB an interesting devolopement has happened to the north in WEFF. Nora "One Shot" Bethlen has lived up to her nick name after stopping her first three opponents in the European Regional scene in the first round, she decided to move to Canada then after taking out two more locals in the first she got a mathcup with Chelsea Lawson on a local show and KOd her in just over a minute. At this point WEFF finally decided to give her a shot with an impressive 6-0 record all KOs in the first, they first matched her up with Kirsten Page who lasted barely 0:30 seconds. In her second fight she took on Janey McDwyre who fared a little better making it to 45 seconds before being blasted. Then it was finally time for her shot to take on the #1 womens featherweight in the world Hope Lehane, and as expected she was a much tougher foe than Nora had faced before as Hope lasted a whopping 3 minutes before being KOd stiff by a massive punch and then retiring immediately after. as the New champ Nora took her first defence against Indina Micklewhite who couldn't match up to the incredible standard set by Hope Lehane and got KOd in under 45 seconds.

It's actually insane how easily she has run through this division, none of the fights were even remotely competitive for as long as they lasted, I can't wait to see how she progressess as I move forward.

I was thinking of starting a women's division in GAMMA very early into my game, but the low pop levels in the US are troubling. The best way would be to poach BOTH Vaughan and Lehane as coaches as well as their top10 BW's and start a BW division. But my love for WEFF would make that a devestating decision for sure as it destroys two of their entire weight classes. Leave them there, though, and it will take years before there's any pop at all transfering to America. And Lehane and Vaughan aren't getting any younger :p.

A FW division would probably be better as a first COTT show, because that way Takeuchi could still be in it as a participant. Or you could have him coach opposite Ziskie. However: if you drop Luke Hilton to FW that'd make a more lucrative finale. Takeuchi could end up winning the season and face off with Ziskie (probably) for a PPV-worthy main event (I hope).

Any other approach would surely be crappy unless I use coaches from a different weight class, but I like to keep it the same for immersion purposes. :cool:

So many options... I WANT IT ALL, MAN! Call me "the poach". :p

Kill your darlings, man. I've decided to run a Women's Heavyweight division (145-126) in GAMMA because that's what the belt in the picture pack says. Haven't started poaching from WEFF yet but I'm hoping to spread the damage out so they don't suffer too much. There's plenty of talent out there for them to sign and build. Going to have it be my next COTT season.

I went with Featherweight off the bat. Morrison and Sugar as coaches even though I don't plan to have them fight yet again. Team Sugar had all of the Final Four. I asked him to form his own team after that and, inspired by his coaching success, he did. Doesn't reflect very well on Animal House! Banner vs. Takeuchi made the Finals. Banner seems outmatched and I really want him to win, so I booked the show in Ohio hoping for that home town bonus. Do it for ya pops! Ziskie vs. Li Kong-Ho will feature on the Finale as well. Winners will fight for the strap down the road.

<p>UFC vs PRIDE</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/305051/ufcvspride.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">UFC VS PRIDE 2001-2005</span></span></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em><span style="font-size:14px;">UFC : LOW LEVEL INTERNATIONAL</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em><span style="font-size:14px;">

PRIDE : MID LEVEL NATIONAL</span></em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">UFC CHAMPIONS</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>HEAVYWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Fedor Emelianenko 18-2 (7 defence) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Randy Couture, Pedro Rizzo, John Barnett</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Wanderlei Silva 22-5 (3 defence) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Tito Ortiz, Vitor Belfort, Ricardo Arona</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>MIDDLEWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Anderson Silva 15-1 (7 defence) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Nate Marquardt, Royce Gracie, Murilo Bustamante</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>WELTERWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> : Nick Diaz 9-1 (1 defence) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Pat Miletich, Karo Parisyan, Sean Sherk, Matt Hughes, Thiago Alves</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>LIGHTWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> : Vitor Ribeiro 8-1 (Yet to defend) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Caol Uno, Yves Edwards, BJ Penn, Takanori Gomi</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>PRIDE CHAMPIONS</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>HEAVYWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Igor Vovchanchyn 49-4-1 (1 defence) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Don Frye, Heath Herring, David Abbott</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>MIDDLEWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Alexander Ferreira 16-3 (1 defence) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Kazushi Sakuraba, Dan Henderson, Guy Mezger, Brian Ebersole</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>WELTERWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Drew Fickett 21-1 (2nd time) (Yet to defend) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Shonie Carter, Masonori Suda, Drew Fickett, Masanori Suda(2nd)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>LIGHTWEIGHT</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Naoya Uematsu 18-1-1 (1 defence) </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Former Champions</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">: Alexander Franca Nogueira, Miguel Torres, Luiz Azeredo</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">WORLD'S GREATEST NAME VALUE FIGHTERS</span></span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">Fedor Emelianenko: 18-2 UFC Heavyweight Champion: Mid Level International</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Randy Couture: 14-5 Former UFC Heavyweight Champion: Mid Level International</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Tim Sylvia: 10-3 UFC : Mid Level International</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Anderson Silva: 15-1 UFC Middleweight Champion : Low Level International</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Igor Vovchanchyn: 48-4-1 PRIDE Heavyweight Champion: Low Level International</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Royce Gracie: 14-6-1 Former UFC Middleweight Champion: Low Level International</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Bob Sapp: 3-3 Pride : Low Level International</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Naoya Ogawa: 9-2 Pride: Low Level International</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Hidehiko Yoshida: 2-2 Pride: Low Level International</span></p></div><p></p>

LW divison: Ferguson defended his interim belt against Khabib. Fight ended in a split draw. However, Ferg failed a drug test after the fight. So I booked McGregor vs Khabib in Moscow. Khabib got the early takedown in round 1 but Conor swept him and ended the round on top. Same story in the second round. In the third round there was a scramble where Conor managed to take Khabibs back and he sank in the RNC. AND STILL.

Silva Just took the belt from Regueiro with a TKO in the 4th round, Mac Fuller and Jeff Carlton came out of retirement for me and both won their matches (Fuller was the +620 underdog vs Alex Cole. Alex Cole was the -780 Favorite.) and right now I'm seeing if there is anyone in Gamma who can take down James Foster for a good fight for Gamma 51. I am also trying to make the Super Heavyweight division a lot more popular.

Sorry for the long post guys, but this save has become a blast and there's a lot of fun things going on!

X8nD0PJ.png

International Fight Week 2002

After the landmark GAMMA 50 to kick off the year, it's been a streak of phenomenal shows for GAMMA, with this being the biggest show in the company's history! It broke the PPV buy rate record set by last month's GAMMA 55: Foster vs Roy by over $1,000,000 dollars. It broke the previous gate receipt record, also held by a Matthew Dean main evented show from GAMMA 53: Dean vs Moura II by $20,000. And it was the 2nd ever show with over 6,000 people in attendance, having 3 less bodies than GAMMA 55.

The show kicked off featuring Heavyweight prospect Gaby Corrales picking up a unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27) victory over Razor Rivers. 6th ranked Super Heavyweight picked up the win over Osser Mallaby by submission midway through the 1st round in the first of 4 great fights on this show. 4 months after suffering his 2nd career loss to Middleweight title contender Osmosis Benn, Ashley Ballard knocked out 16th ranked Carl Ratcliffe with a devastating head kick against the cage with 2 second remaining in the 2nd round. In a great striking matchup, #13 William Harrison gave Ricky Heath his 4th consecutive loss. Ricky Heath will be moving down to middleweight to see if he can give himself a career renaissance, or head elsewhere for employment. The final prelim match featured 2 world ranked fighters from the light heavyweight division with Toby Sorkin dominating Matt Kurri and finishing him with strikes via TKO in the first 30 seconds of the final round. Sorkin is potentially 1 win away from challenging for the Light Heavyweight Title!

On to the main card!

Jeff Carlton continues his come back journey with a much more exciting match in his 2nd fight back, finishing Kirk Purchase. Neil Napier beat Tora Mizwar in a title eliminator match, and will likely be Dean's next opponent. After losing the Welterweight title for a 2nd time to Bobby Brubaker, Julio Regueiro decided to move down to Lightweight and was quickly welcomed to the division by the heavy handed Luke Hilton and Spanish Silk now finds himself at an interesting crossroads after suffering back to losses when his only previous career loss was to the aforementioned Welterweight champ, Bobby Brubaker.

The co-main event featured two team mates out of Sean Morrison's Kentucky gym Animal House. "The Reaper" Spencer Rubenstein and "The Calgary Assassin" Mike Watson did not disappoint. They beat the hell out of each other. For nearly 15 minutes these two traded blows back and forth. Mike Watson drew first blood early in the 2nd and got the better of The Reaper for the majority of the fight. He drew more blood in the 3rd round, shattering Rubenstein's nose. However, at the end of the night it was Spencer Rubenstein who saw his hand raised. Despite the punishment he received, Rubenstein stayed patient and picked his spots and secured the TKO victory. Unfortunately we likely won't see Spencer until the end of the year, as the commission has medically suspended him for 4 months. Watson didn't leave unscathed either. He spent the night in the hospital and garnered a 2 month suspension himself. It's possible we see a rematch between these two headline the end of the year show.

The main event featured arguably the greatest of all time in Matthew Dean do what he does best and thoroughly outclass his opponent. The first two rounds saw a lot of dirty boxing from Dean and Garner was struggling to deal with it. In the 3rd and 4th rounds we saw Dean's trademark smothering top game as he took down Garner effortlessly and grinded him down. Garner came out aggressive in the 5th knowing that he needed a finish to win but Dean is simply too good. Garner secured a trip takedown early and somehow Dean still found a way to end the round on top of the jiu-jitsu expert.

Matthew Dean has dominated this division now for 8 years. Over that time he's had 14 fights. He's fought some of the greatest fighters on the planet at 185 pounds and has beaten all of them, mostly numerous times. The other 4 fighters that round out the top 5 in the middleweight division are a combined 26-9 in GAMMA. 8 of those 9 losses have come at the hand of Matthew Dean. Buddy Garner has lost 3 times in his entire career. All 3 have been to Matthew Dean. Osmosis Benn has lost twice in his entire career. Both losses to Matthew Dean. Neil Napier has lost twice in his entire career, once to Dean, and once to Osmosis Benn. So this division is very stagnant at the top, not due to a lack of credible challengers, but Dean is arguably the greatest of all time, and the top 4 contenders in the division are all time greats as well, but simply not on the level of Dean.

After winning, Ashley Ballard has jumped up to #6 behind those guys, as well as Braulio Moura. Since Dean has defeated all of the guys ranked #2-#5, it's very likely Ballard will get the next crack at the undisputed GOAT. Unless GAMMA CEO and matchmaker Matt Tripp could convince Dean to attempt to become the first ever 2-time champion and take on newly crowned 2-time champion Spencer Rubenstein at Light Heavyweight. Now that would be a salivating matchup!

<p>So I've talked about this in the GDS Discord, but in my game ALL the stuff is going down.</p><p> </p><p>

Just started Clash of the Titans to get my featherweight division in GAMMA up and running. Ziskie and Li-Kong Ho big-timed me so they were replaced by locals and they'll fight the winner of COTT for the title. Right around this time, ALPHA-1 plans expansion and all hell breaks loose.</p><p> </p><p>

ALPHA-1 is now adding Featherweight divisions and two Women's divisions. Meaning I had to hurry to lock down guys like Graeme Spark I was waiting to bring in, and also meaning I had to rush ALL my women's hires, as I was planning on using COTT to introduce one division at a time. So now its just gonna be Featherweight while I run Bantamweight and Flyweight as its own thing, then the next COTT will be Male Bantamweight to make Willy Bassett and others into stars.</p><p> </p><p>

So the long and short of it is that KDM, SIGMA, XCC, WEFF, and a Brazilian fed I created that has only the lighter divisions and female/male fighters are gonna be strip mined and have all their lower weight talent leave. Most of the top guys and girls should go to my company cause its any means necessary on my end to win the bidding wars, but this gives ALPHA-1 all of the second tier guys and girls, regional aces, or people who lost trilogies that I didn't hire cause they'd get stuck below the top (Snorri Gunnarsson).</p><p> </p><p>

BCF is unharmed after a few initial raids but I've shortlisted all their aces to bring in at some point, and so has ALPHA-1, no doubt.</p><p> </p><p>

This war would be a sea of red ink for everyone involved normally, but I think the PPV and TV dollars change all that. COTT is meant to be a loss leader anyways to develop useful talent to fill the gaps, as are most of the females who will be relegated to the undercard until I unearth my Ronda Rousey equivalent.</p><p> </p><p>

And through all this, I've got Manuel Silva and Darin Blood winning fights then departing on hiatus, leaving me with a COTT building up Brubaker and Regueiro for the interim title. There are a ton of strong main events in the pipeline and I'm capping myself at Mid Level National until I'm certain on the star power to go High, but its becoming quite the endeavour to stay one step ahead of the competition. As it should be.</p>

So I've talked about this in the GDS Discord, but in my game ALL the stuff is going down.

Just started Clash of the Titans to get my featherweight division in GAMMA up and running. Ziskie and Li-Kong Ho big-timed me so they were replaced by locals and they'll fight the winner of COTT for the title. Right around this time, ALPHA-1 plans expansion and all hell breaks loose.

ALPHA-1 is now adding Featherweight divisions and two Women's divisions. Meaning I had to hurry to lock down guys like Graeme Spark I was waiting to bring in, and also meaning I had to rush ALL my women's hires, as I was planning on using COTT to introduce one division at a time. So now its just gonna be Featherweight while I run Bantamweight and Flyweight as its own thing, then the next COTT will be Male Bantamweight to make Willy Bassett and others into stars.

So the long and short of it is that KDM, SIGMA, XCC, WEFF, and a Brazilian fed I created that has only the lighter divisions and female/male fighters are gonna be strip mined and have all their lower weight talent leave. Most of the top guys and girls should go to my company cause its any means necessary on my end to win the bidding wars, but this gives ALPHA-1 all of the second tier guys and girls, regional aces, or people who lost trilogies that I didn't hire cause they'd get stuck below the top (Snorri Gunnarsson).

BCF is unharmed after a few initial raids but I've shortlisted all their aces to bring in at some point, and so has ALPHA-1, no doubt.

This war would be a sea of red ink for everyone involved normally, but I think the PPV and TV dollars change all that. COTT is meant to be a loss leader anyways to develop useful talent to fill the gaps, as are most of the females who will be relegated to the undercard until I unearth my Ronda Rousey equivalent.

And through all this, I've got Manuel Silva and Darin Blood winning fights then departing on hiatus, leaving me with a COTT building up Brubaker and Regueiro for the interim title. There are a ton of strong main events in the pipeline and I'm capping myself at Mid Level National until I'm certain on the star power to go High, but its becoming quite the endeavour to stay one step ahead of the competition. As it should be.

LOL That sounds tough. I haven't had Alpha-1 do much except lose their stars to me so far :) while I've been building my 2 woman's divisions(Bantamweight and Flyweight) and my featherweight division. For some reason Alpha-1 hasn't really been all that active for me and I've gone into the editor every few events to change them to rapid-fire to get them to do something. I've actually resisted temptation to completely raid all the lower promotions and allowing them to build some stars up that I can pluck later so I don't have to do as much work myself.

I'm surprised you've capped as I think it might be easier to just rise to high level national as I think your fighters gain popularity faster that way. To combat this, I have to run a lot more lesser shows when my big stars are unavailable to main event. I have managed to save 4 though as Matthew Dean, Nathan Chambers, James Foster and Sean Morrison have all reached high level national or above.

As for my game, James Foster kept a strong hold on the title until I gave Rav Kapur an immediate rematch after a split decision win, which led to Kapur knocking out Foster and ending Foster's streak of defenses at 11. Matthew Dean has kept his title after fighting all the top guys again and its getting hard to build up a great challenger to end his reign. Light Heavyweight has been a hot potato with Rubenstein knocking out Mike Watson to win it, only to get knocked out by Soldo in his first defense. Soldo then gets knocked out by Watson in his first defense which means no one has successfully defended the title in a few years. Manuel Silva and Lermontov have won their respective titles and defended so maybe they will start another long streak that can match Foster/Dean.