Tag01’s Festival of Mods

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kingdamo" data-cite="kingdamo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im sure this real world pack will come with pics all the other mods did</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It was a separate modded free pic pack. Not the standard pack that comes with his mods.</p><p> </p><p> I'll just convert it over.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's going to be st the end of the day us time. Don't skip work holy shit.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This made me spit my coffee out. Keep up the good work!</p>

glad i didnt stay up haha woke up now morning and its still not here i defiantly made the right choice feel bad for the guy who took a day off work maybe that sickie has gotten worse and u cant work the next day too :cool: so pumped to play this. once again im back to refreshing every 30 mins as i dont know when the end of day is where ever tag lives also tag are you going to update these very couple of months or is this a one off and should i update it myself?

glad i didnt stay up haha woke up now morning and its still not here i defiantly made the right choice feel bad for the guy who took a day off work maybe that sickie has gotten worse and u cant work the next day too :cool: so pumped to play this. once again im back to refreshing every 30 mins as i dont know when the end of day is where ever tag lives also tag are you going to update these very couple of months or is this a one off and should i update it myself?

Don't feel bad for me lol, a day off work is a great thing, even if it's modern warriors-less lol

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Chernobyl426" data-cite="Chernobyl426" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is getting ridiculous. It's 11 PM Eastern U.S. time. Come on, man. We're all in a state of need.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't post garbage like this. He doesn't get paid or work for you. When it's ready, he'll post it. Comments like this is why he stopped making mods in the first place probably.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Chernobyl426" data-cite="Chernobyl426" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is getting ridiculous. It's 11 PM Eastern U.S. time. Come on, man. We're all in a state of need.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Now I hope he never releases it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GUINNC" data-cite="GUINNC" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't post garbage like this. He doesn't get paid or work for you. When it's ready, he'll post it. Comments like this is why he stopped making mods in the first place probably.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> hes just excited like all of us tag did say it will be posted tonight its 11pm</p>

We're all excited, but let's just keep in mind there's a difference in being excited and being rude about it. The fact there is going to be a RW mod the same week as the official release of the game to begin with is insane, so let's be patient

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kingdamo" data-cite="kingdamo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>UFC 3 comes out tomorrow anyway. so that will take up my time</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Playing it now. Getting my butt handed to me in the clinch, but still fun!</p>

<p>I'm pretty sure the other mods he released this week were uploaded around 10 PM-12 AM west coast time. So you people on the east coast probably aren't gonna see anything until around 1-3 AM. A quick observation of the posts Tag used to announce the previous mod uploads would have told you that. So, if one were to use critical thinking, one could expect the RW mod to be uploaded around then...at the earliest. That might have prevented a lot of you from making such entitled comments.</p><p> </p><p>

In short, it'll be released when it's released. Sit and wait like the rest of us. But maybe from here on out, try to be polite about it.</p>

Archived