Render thread

Frank-Dux.gif Frank-Dux.gif

Joao-Gomez.gif Joao-Gomez.gif

Ray-Jackson.gif Ray-Jackson.gif

Paco.gif Paco.gif

Not great, but I am rather happy with Paco.

Great stuff as usual, man! If it's alright with you, I may use these in the mod I'm working on, and would give you the proper credit of course. I have several fighters that are loosely based on fictional characters from old 80's movies, like 'Bloodsport' and 'Kickboxer'. I try to avoid using renders that have a more 'contemporary' look, eg. modern looking gloves, trunks, hair, tats, etc. One of my 'Bloodsport' guys is based on Chong Li (Bolo Lu), and he has a fantastic render that Cooldude created for me.

And for anyone who would be interested, or have the parts, I could really use some old school, traditional male martial artists; fighters wearing gi's, thai fighters, old time grapplers, wrestlers, and prizefighters. My 'Origins' mod starts in the year 1900, and will go on through the 1980's.

Great stuff as usual, man! If it's alright with you, I may use these in the mod I'm working on, and would give you the proper credit of course.

I do always say to anyone who wants to use my renders that Adam Ryland always gets first dibs on them though, so in the (unlikely) event that a WMMA6 happens then they might be used in that as part of the default database.

I'm only mentioning it because other people have wanted them to be exclusive to their mod. But if that doesn't bother you then have at it.

I try to avoid using renders that have a more 'contemporary' look, eg. modern looking gloves, trunks, hair, tats, etc.

That's why I avoided using gloves on the "Bloodsport" renders. There should be tats on Ray Jackson and Paco, but it could've taken me forever to find appropriate ones so I just left them off.

One of my 'Bloodsport' guys is based on Chong Li (Bolo Lu), and he has a fantastic render that Cooldude created for me.

I think you meant Bolo Yeung. ;)

I do always say to anyone who wants to use my renders that Adam Ryland always gets first dibs on them though, so in the (unlikely) event that a WMMA6 happens then they might be used in that as part of the default database.

I'm only mentioning it because other people have wanted them to be exclusive to their mod. But if that doesn't bother you then have at it.

That's why I avoided using gloves on the "Bloodsport" renders. There should be tats on Ray Jackson and Paco, but it could've taken me forever to find appropriate ones so I just left them off.

I think you meant Bolo Yeung. ;)

Cool, not a problem at all. Thanks!

Hahaha 'Bolo Lu'= Bolo Yeung/Chong Li

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 12:13 PM, Undertaker666 said:

I decided to have a play around with lighting as I don't think i've done so since the orginial WMMA, which was probably waaaaaay back in 2007ish? lol

What do you think? MC1 is my usual, MC2 is using a preset-ish and MC3 is both combined.
(these are without any Photoshop post-work)

MC3.jpg

MC2.jpg

MC1.jpg

2nd one looks best for renders, i like the 3rd aswell esp if you were to do promo posters etc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few render requests, if anyone is accepting any, or feels like it of course. 
A very muscular heavyweight Senegalese wrestling MMA cross over.
A Chinese Heavyweight and Middleweight. No specific preference on hair style, just whatever would make sense. 
TIA! 

• 3 months later...