Wrestling Spirit 4???

• 2 years later...

The Undertaker Ressurecting a Dead Thread

Hi!

Sorry for writing in an old thread. I see that there were no continuation plans for the Wrestling Spririt series, which is a shame. I very much enjoy the game and would love for it to have all the special matches and modes that are in the latest version of TES.

Is there a reason for the series to end, such as lack of revenue or was it something else?

I am secretely hoping that you at GDS will announce working on Wrestling Spirit 4 even though earlier statements wouldn't suggest that.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="trouler" data-cite="trouler" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44634" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi!<p> </p><p> Sorry for writing in an old thread. I see that there were no continuation plans for the Wrestling Spririt series, which is a shame. I very much enjoy the game and would love for it to have all the special matches and modes that are in the latest version of TES.</p><p> </p><p> Is there a reason for the series to end, such as lack of revenue or was it something else? </p><p> </p><p> I am secretely hoping that you at GDS will announce working on Wrestling Spirit 4 even though earlier statements wouldn't suggest that.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know for sure, but I would imagine it's because Adam has felt like he's done everything he wants to do or can do for Wrestling Spirit. He probably hit the point where he felt like he had done all he wanted to and was going to let that series be a complete series.</p>

• 1 year later...