New Character Names

Hey guys, so I am working on a mega Character Names improvement, looking to add at least 10,000 new names for the database so our experiences in newgens can get better and better, but since I work full-time, I won't be able to finish it so soon, but I am going to always upload the database as I work on it so you all can go downloading it and importing to start using it in your games, so here is version 1.0:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DSIv5-FdtFhUVz69yFli3kvIvK_sR7l4?usp=sharing

For this first version, you will get 1100 new names (1400 something in general, but some of the names are already in use in the game). The new names of this first release are mainly brazilians (almost 600 new brazilian names), and then africans, middle eastern, chinese, eurasian and balkans. Later this week I will update it with new belgian, bengali, bosnian, bulgarian, burmese and cameroonian names. Hopefully until Mid-March I will have finished it.

Hope you guys like it and feel free to use it in absolutely any mod or anything, I did it for myself, so credits aren't needed, just looking to improve everyone's experience with this amazing game!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...