World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Released!

TEW2016 had periodic sales that's why I asked the question. It's not out of the question for WMMA5 to have the same. Just wondering. If they ever have a sale, I'll probably jump in. That's what made me buy 2016 a year and a half ago.

I want the game, but the price point is enough to make me say... "eh, maybe I'll wait." Also, there is the whole mentality of thinking that I got a deal. I am sure the game is good.

True. This is a different animal than the AAA games. We've been spoiled with AAA titles dropping to less than 50% of the price within the year, but the thing is that there's fresher and better games getting released all the time and previous titles fade into obscurity because it's the exact same genre/gameplay.

This is still the only good MMA sim out there, so it doesn't lose value. This idea of "old game" is no longer as relevant as in the 8/16-bit era. It only loses value if WMMA6 would be a thing - but sadly it'll probably never release - or if someone else has a crack at it, which probably won't happen (or will take years before it's as good as this). Based on their previous price cuts, 25$ is going to be the cheapest it'll be, so you might want to wait for that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are regular sales on the game, yes. There's been at least two - Thanksgiving and Christmas - in the past three months alone. Subscribing to the GDS Facebook page or newsletter would be the best way to spot them.

Thank you sir! I do not have Facebook, but where can I get the newsletter. The link at the bottom of the page just links back to the main page.