Can Finish A Match?

great game (again) adam... just wondering as to what this does, in the move editor? everything i've seem to come up with for it is contradicted by another button or choice. the best idea i've seen for what it might be, is a ref stoppage kinda thing. please can anyone clear this up for me. EDIT: oh and i can't seem to perform the "Terminator Corner Dropkick" ? i've put my opponent into the corner, grabbed a chair... and it's not there. i get my other chair assisted moves just not this one. i've also tried sitting them on the top rope but nope.

cheers guys, but i just can't do the bloody thing no matter what. i created a guy with full stats and someone with zero stats to test it out - it is indeed a finisher. within 5 big moves or so the zero stat person was in danger and hadn't hit any moves on me. did the usual thing, put opponent in the corner, grabbed the chair and did my usual thing... still a no go though

Ah, if it's a finisher or a high level move they have to be stunned first. Perhaps you need to hit them with a corner elbow or something before grabbing the chair As for the "can finish a match" bit, the percentage shows how likely it is to finish a match. So a piledriver could have 10% since in some places it's considered a devastating finish, whereas elsewhere it's just a regular move, so it can end in a 3 count but not too often. Whereas a move like a brainbuster often finishes a match so is more likely to pick up the 3. Most finishers have a high chance, since as the name says they're supposed to finish a match. It's a great game ain't it? ^-^

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01]Ah, if it's a finisher or a high level move they have to be stunned first. Perhaps you need to hit them with a corner elbow or something before grabbing the chair [/QUOTE] thought that may have solved my problem then. just tried it but i hit a corner elbow... stunned pick up a chair... not stunned anymore :rolleyes: repeated too many times and every time they get back out of being stunned. thought'd pick up the chair first after putting them in the corner, wouldn't let me do anything bar the chair hop rana

ok hows this... pick up the chair... and add a move into your game called 'chair to gut' or something, and set it so that it leaves them in the corner... hey presto they are now stunned and ready for the move? hope it works... if not, im sure messing around with a few moves will get a combo eventually that will make your finisher possible

Archived