Making a profit off of PPV's

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheProdigy" data-cite="TheProdigy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are you using internet broadcasters because that significantly lowers ppv buys.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not, I made sure of that, after reading it can affect things.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TerranWarrior" data-cite="TerranWarrior" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not, I made sure of that, after reading it can affect things.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How good is the main event draw? Have you messed with the financial settings? Does all your coverage consist of PPV broadcasters? If you add advertising/subscription to a PPV, it will also lower ppv buys.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MMAManiac" data-cite="MMAManiac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sounds like you guys also using something like sportstube. That effects it huge cause why would u buy the ppv when the next day it will be on sportstube (youtube)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can categorically say that I'm not using sportstube.</p>

Just having good coverage does not equate to automatically making a lot of money - you seem a little fixated on that part of it! It's waaaaay more important how big your company is and, even more so, the quality of the main event you're promoting. If you're a small company with a main event that nobody cares about then you will make tiny amounts of money because nobody would be purchasing it, irrespective of the size of the broadcaster you're on.

The fact that you specifically haven't said anything about your company size or the main events you're running would indicate to me that these are likely the culprits for your poor performance, and that the chances are that you're in a situation where you shouldn't have started running PPVs yet as you're not big enough. If this isn't the case, you should post a better snapshot of your current situation as you haven't really given enough information for anything other than guesses at this point.

Archived