The Russonator

(iconic music)

tumblr_okk1hbdnl51qmoods9l.gif

“It worked... It really worked... Ha ha ha ha...”

He was dizzy, but relieved that his plan worked. He spent years to find a way to go back to this specific place and this specific year and now it's time to change the world... The world of Wrestling.

“I'm a genius! I once swore to take revenge on everybody who fooled me and now the time has come. They've said that I'm crazy, that I did more harm to the business than anyone else. But Bro, now it's my time and I'm going to make all of you suffer.”

As he looked around he saw some bikers nearby...

“I need your clothes, your puns and your motorcycle!”

This is...

THE RUSSONATOR

vincerusso2k145aset.jpg

back story

Vince Russo traveled back in time to the year 1984. Through sports betting and stock dealing he made a fortune and was able to buy the WWF in late February of 1987, after Vince McMahon suddenly died under suspicious circumstances. Knowing the future, he's about to change the world of wrestling for better or worse...

Mods I'll use in this story:

The Golden Era (by Genadi) with mSp picture pack

The Sockpuppet Gimmick Mod

The Sockpuppet Venue Mod

I know that there are already two other active diaries set in the golden era (by 123kidd & RyanR93WKU) but this one is going to be a bit different. The first show I'll post will be Wrestlemania 3, you won't see any Superstars or Wrestling Challenge show until then. The reason behind this that “Russo” has still some work to do behind the scenes to make his plan work. And since a time traveling Vince Russo is the protagonist of this story you'll see a lot of changes compared to real life events (different stories, different shows and events, 'A' shows are going to debut earlier and so on). The main story will always evolve around Russo and his thirst for revenge, therefore I'll post the updates of the story in chapters (so no daily updates, I'll maybe even skip a show sometimes). The first chapter will be about WM 3 and Russo's first actions to change the business. A lot of people had (and still have) problems with Vince Russo, so expect to see some major names being jobbed out, different workers are going to rise to the top and much more.

Except for Russo himself I won't debut anyone early, but to make this story work I'm going to keep a close eye on new workers and probably poach a lot of guys (not right from the start, but later in the game/story). And always keep in mind that this is Vince Russo, so if he has any history with someone (good or bad) it will be a part of this story.

And as you might have guessed English isn't my native language, so feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes.

I don't know when I'll post the first chapter, but it will be within the next couple of days. The prediction contest will have some bonuses from time to time, meaning that the user(s) with the highest score can influence the story.

Wrestlemania III / Chapter 1 prediction contest (in no particular order):

WWF Women's Championship Match: The Fabulous Moolah © vs. Velvet MacIntyre vs. Leilani Kai vs. Judy Martin

Can-Am Connection vs. Bob Orton & Magnificent Muraco

Hercules vs. Billie Jack Haynes

King Kong Bundy vs. Hillbilly Jim

Junkyard Dog vs. Harley Race

The Dream Team vs. The Rougeau Brothers

“Rowdy” Roddy Piper vs. “Adorable” Adrian Adonis

WWF World Tag Team Championship Match: The Hart Foundation © vs. British Bulldogs

“The Natural” Butch Reed vs. Koko B. Ware

WWF Intercontinental Championship Match: “Macho Man” Randy Savage © vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat

Honky Tonk Man vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts

Iron Shiek & Nikolai Volkoff vs. The Killer Bees

WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match: Hulk Hogan © vs. André The Giant

Last but not least I like to thank every mod maker and everyone writing diaries. Just to name a few would be unfair since all of you inspired me to start this story. There are so many great dynasties that I can only hope to keep up with the high quality, even so this diary will be a bit different.

Archived